Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2018, 10:59 AM
  #16
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 443,045
I like the humor, but the problem was that they weren't sure where to go next if there wasn't sequel.. Not sure if that made sense..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 10:56 PM
  #17
The True Queen

 
Jen's Herald's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 90,700
both films work great for me, and can't wait to see where they take the gang in Antman And Wasp: Space Ants!



is it Tuesday yet?!
__________________
Jen ~ Gal ~ Alycia ~ Emily ~ Shai Brie ~ Zoe ~ Jessica ~ Diane ~ Emma



may we meet again. | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:08 AM
  #18
Fan Forum Legend

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 331,009
Ant-Man and the Wasp 4K Review: Buy Now or Wait for the Phase 3 Box Set? | Collider
__________________
~Jen
Come visit The Umbrella Academy Board
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:22 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I like the humor, but the problem was that they weren't sure where to go next if there wasn't sequel.. Not sure if that made sense..
yep as if when we get the 3rd one what will they do?
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:27 PM
  #20
The True Queen

 
Jen's Herald's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 90,700
i have my AnW blu-ray!
__________________
Jen ~ Gal ~ Alycia ~ Emily ~ Shai Brie ~ Zoe ~ Jessica ~ Diane ~ Emma



may we meet again. | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:19 PM
  #21
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 443,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
yep as if when we get the 3rd one what will they do?
I saw someone mentioned about third movie if they go w/ phase 4..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:10 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I saw someone mentioned about third movie if they go w/ phase 4..
cool i just assumed we will get one more
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:07 PM
  #23
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 443,045
Since they dunno yet, but they are hoping for one more..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:46 AM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Since they dunno yet, but they are hoping for one more..
oh me to
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:21 AM
  #25
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 443,045
Yeah since I would be okay w/ either way..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:08 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
i mean i want more one more cause it seems to be a theme but i am happy getting either or get them to be in another movie
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:53 PM
  #27
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 15,620
I'm sure there will be a third one, especially when they are exploring the Quantum Realm more and just found Janet.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:49 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm sure there will be a third one, especially when they are exploring the Quantum Realm more and just found Janet.
i hope we get more Quantum Realm i thought this movie would explore it a lot more detailed
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:15 PM
  #29
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 244,465
If they do one more, then please let this be the last one. If what I'm hearing about Avengers 4 and the Quantum Realm are true, then the entire MCU continuity will be changed, and hopefully that will mean that young Hank and Janet will take their rightful place in the Avengers like they should have from the beginning, and Scott and Hope - along with everything else about Edgar Wright's unwanted and unnecessary MCU contribution - will be phased out or erased from the MCU permanently. If Evangeline wants to stay and play young Janet in a corrected MCU continuity, that's fine. But enough of this Scott/Hope nonsense already! Hank and Janet are Avengers, and have been Avengers longer than anyone other than Steve and Tony, so they belong in the MCU. Scott and Hope don't.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:01 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
If they do one more, then please let this be the last one. If what I'm hearing about Avengers 4 and the Quantum Realm are true, then the entire MCU continuity will be changed, and hopefully that will mean that young Hank and Janet will take their rightful place in the Avengers like they should have from the beginning, and Scott and Hope - along with everything else about Edgar Wright's unwanted and unnecessary MCU contribution - will be phased out or erased from the MCU permanently. If Evangeline wants to stay and play young Janet in a corrected MCU continuity, that's fine. But enough of this Scott/Hope nonsense already! Hank and Janet are Avengers, and have been Avengers longer than anyone other than Steve and Tony, so they belong in the MCU. Scott and Hope don't.
Yes that would be your dream .. I d9nt know if that would happen but not would of been cool to see it
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST