Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2020, 08:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazza d'Evill (View Post)
I've never stopped loving this show and I'm SO hyped about this final season. Never expected this show could be SO good for THIS long (and I'm sure it could still be amazing if it had been going on for another bunch of seasons).

I mean... everything's just coming back, and all characters are so well written. Especially this last episode has been a ROLLERCOASTER. Mack and his 'parents', Coulson and his speeches ("Dying is kind of my superpower" ), Sousa and Daisy (been debating myself all day whether I'd like to see a romance or just an awesome dynamic duo (with great onscreen chemistry!)), Deke with Simmons and Enoch... etc. etc. etc.

This is actually the only American network show I still watch... and rewatch, many times.
this show is always good people just need to keep watching it .

And I can't remember if they mentioned zeke mum?? , need to go back and check .

Daisy being tortured is a thing but in their line of work I'm surprised they don't get caught more , it just sucks that it is always her .

I need fitz now been to long
Old 07-07-2020, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

7x07- "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D'"
Wednesday 8th July 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

After getting stranded in 1982, Mack retreats to his childhood home to
deal with the death of his parents; Deke scouts a group of new agents

PROMO

Old 07-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I was very disappointed with last night's episode.

I knew that based on the previews there was going to be a lot of Mack and Deke, but I expected it would cut back and forth and we would see the rest of the team. As someone that doesn't like Deke, it was very annoying, he was very annoying. Yeah, it was sweet that he was trying to help Mack deal and stuff (and boy, what an absolute ******* Mack was), but Deke was still stealing things and claiming credit for it.

I think that based on May's words in last week's episode that I wasn't worried about Coulson's 'death.' And so, it was no surprise that he showed back up (in a different form) but he's back and they're (I assume) working on a body for him.

I did however, like the little reunion that Yo-Yo and Mack and had, but that's about it.

Of course, the last scene showed Nathaniel. I was really hoping that he'd been killed off, but I guess that was too much to ask for.

And the preview showed Jiaying (can't say I'm surprised). I called that a couple episodes before, but when I checked the actress' IMDB, it hadn't yet been credited. So Yo-Yo and May go to afterlife so Yo-Yo can get be fixed. Okay, fine, she needs it. But I just have one question.

Where is Daisy?

Coulson, Mack, Yo-Yo, May, Deke and Simmons (had a line or two) make appearances, but seriously, where's Daisy?

There was no mention of what happened to her in last week's episode. There was no mention of her, period. How is she doing? How is she healing? Are there any lasting side effects from Nathaniel's actions? Was she still healing when the May and Yo-Yo reunited with Mack and Deke? Seriously?

Every time she's been experimented it's just so casually dismissed. And after the third time of it happening to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a basket case. Seriously disappointed with how the writers have handled her character this season. It's like she's been pushed into the chorus line, able to help other character development, but doesn't get any of own. In fact, I'd say she's actually de-evolved this season more than anything.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

a) I agree like Mack but Deke why ye is here for humour? Is he Fitz replacement until.he comes back?

Yeah lots of good point I prefer even screen time especially when we got such less episodes .

Daisy I dint know why they didn't show her , do we know if the sctress was filming anything?
Old 07-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Hard to say since the show filmed the season so long before it premiered. But I want to say that she was already finished with AOS before she filmed Valley Girl or Five Years Apart. Though I could totally be wrong.

And I agree about Deke. Why is here? We have a much more developed and liked character in Sousa.

I think I'm frustrated because there was nothing shown for Daisy again in a preview. Like I said before I understand Yo-Yo's need to get fixed, it makes sense that they'd go there. But Daisy never got any closure with her mother. Maybe if she encountered her (whether Jiaying knows she's her daughter or not) prior to being experimented on by Whitehall, she can find it.

And maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, we all know that the previews for the fallowing week don't always give a clear picture about what to expect, but I'm still frustrated. Mack went through something, but so did Daisy (for a third time) and it's never addressed in the show.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I'm not sure with that side to it.

Deke no idea really .

See i dont know why they do it to daisy , she could have a scene to just be by herself and cry it out she needs a hug
Old 07-15-2020, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

7x08- "After , Before'"
Wednesday 15th July 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

With the Zephyr's time drive malfunctioning, the team hurtles
toward disaster with Yo-Yo as their only hope; Yo-Yo must to
enlist the help of an old adversary to get her powers back.

PROMO

Last edited by Summer Falls; 07-22-2020 at 06:18 AM
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

^ Love that banner!

I’m looking forward to next week’s episode. Liz is directing!!! Wonder if we’ll finally see Fitz in this episode…

Elizabeth Henstridge Will Direct An Upcoming Episode of ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:43 PM
Website Manager

Was the actor busy with something else? I miss him too.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Was the actor busy with something else? I miss him too.
He was filming something else, wasn't he? I looked on IMDB, but the dates seem off, but with Covid-19, release dates seem to be pushed back.

I liked this episode so much more than last week. All the characters (minus Fitz) had a role in it…so that was a plus.

I’m really enjoying Daniel Sousa being around. At first, I was digging the way he interacted with Daisy, but now I’m really starting to like his interactions with everyone. And his apology to Simmons, I really appreciated it, because he was so distrustful and defensive when he first joined the team.

May’s confession that she felt Mack and Yo-Yo’s reunion. Poor woman, but still an amusing conversation.

I was wondering when it was going to hit Coulson that he isn’t…Coulson. Up until the time he died (this last time), he’d been all gung-ho. I hope that the self-deprecation doesn’t last too long. He’s never really been that kind of character it doesn’t seem right coming from him. BTW, the short little conversation between Daisy and Coulson, was it just me, or did it seem like there was something behind it?

Yay, Yo-Yo’s powers are back and have evolved, so…good for that.

Daisy has a sister? Or, well had (in regard to the original timeline)? I don’t know why this shocks me. I mean Jiaying can essentially stay young forever, and it was never revealed just how old she was. So, I suppose it would make sense that Daisy has half siblings out there. I wonder how the Kora/Nathaniel bit will end up playing out. I wonder if the group will be able to save her from herself or if she’ll end up dying?
Old 07-17-2020, 03:20 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
hope that the self-deprecation doesn’t last too long. He’s never really been that kind of character it doesn’t seem right coming from him.
Haven't actually seen the episode yet, but if we go back to season 1, it was mentioned that when Fury first brought him back he was not in the right state of mind and they had to modify his memory in order for him to move on. He did make it clear that when it was all over he wanted to re-evaluate his situation he was in when they first informed him what was going on.

Wonder if we'll see Daisy's dad again before the series ends. I always hoped to see her drop in from time to time even if he didn't recognize her, but it never happened on screen anyway.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Who knows... The show has brought back many characters (but not all in the exact way people were expecting). If the show does bring him back, I assume the character would be younger so Kyle MacClachlan might not portray him.
Old 07-18-2020, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Who knows... The show has brought back many characters (but not all in the exact way people were expecting). If the show does bring him back, I assume the character would be younger so Kyle MacClachlan might not portray him.
I agree I hope so .

Would be nice to see Daisy with her family being normal poor thing has been to muxh .

I miss fitz man
Old 07-21-2020, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

https://tvline.com/2020/07/21/agents...isy-time-loop/

Can't wait.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh that looks like fun
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top