Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
I'm glad he didn't do it either. What was she thinking? She is not the director and shouldn't be going off half-cocked. I thought we were over seeing her make such rash decisions?
Ikr. I was thinking the same thing. I'm like... Daisy I kind of understand you, but you're not in charge here.
And killing him would've screwed up the whole timeline.

Quote:
I think with May, she's going to let everything mount until she explodes and it will all come out. She reminds me of the May during the first season.
May during the 1st season was tough and closed off yes, but she wasn't like how she is now.
This seems like a whole new level of May. Because even moments in the 1st season you could see some emotion with May.. like when she pulled that prank on Fitz and apparently no one knew that it was her who did it. So even with her tough exterior, she had some emotion and playfulness in her. Which does not seem like how she's projecting herself in this season. And that is what has me kinda worried.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh i forgot about that Fits prank it was so awesome

Does it feel like it isn't her at all like a different person
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

What I liked:

- The banter between Deke and Freddy about the walkie talkie ‘needing to be plugged in.’

- We finally got to see May. I’m worried about her after seeing her reaction to LMDC. It’s like she’s broken, even more so than how they showed her after Bahrain.

- Enoch’s pronouncement of being in the year 1-9-3-1.

- Enoch’s “I took the opportunity to upgrade to the hunter level skill package.”

- Koenig’s response to the Zephyr. Also, the show really hit home with how far away the group is from their time when Koenig had to search for the word ‘robot.’ I mean other mentions also did that, but this was more of a subtle distinction.

- Now that Enoch was left in 1931, it makes sense how Koenig was able to the versions that we’ve previously seen. I wonder if the group with meet up with Enoch next time they time jump?

What I didn’t like:

-I’m not a huge fan of this Koenig version. He’s not as loveable as the other version Patton Oswald played.

- Deke is still…Deke. I’m still not a fan of him. At this point, I don’t know if I ever will be.

- Daisy overstepped her role. She had no right making the call to shoot Freddy. Let’s not forget, she argued against Coulson when he said they needed to save Malick, throwing the fact that Mack, their DIRECTOR wasn’t there to make the call. Did he make her his second in command? If so, I don’t remember that being stated. She was very hypocritical and under-handed. I get why she did that and I understand her feelings, but the last thing they need to do is alter the world so dramatically. I wonder if this will be addressed on screen?
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes maybe May is heart broken ???

I love Enoch I want him on more as a regular I like the way he is .

Yeah this Koenig’s he is an old school man , so he isn't as loveable at all.

See we had this issue with Daisy I think last season or the season before , i get that she is a good fighter has powers and is somewhat 2nd in charge when May isnt rhere but she has the worsr emotional response ever. That is why half of the team went against her last time , she doesn't lead well causw she is so emotional.. now will that say something about it I'm not sure tbh I hope they do
Old 06-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

7x03- "Alien Commies from the Future!"
Wednesday 10th June 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
A surprise leap forward in time strands Enoch in 1931 and lands the team in another
unfamiliar decade; in order to stop the chronicoms from launching their future-
dismantling plan, the agents must infiltrate one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most secure bases.

PROMO

Old 06-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 Episode 3: Alien Commies From the Future

This is by far my favorite episode of the season. They are now sent to the year 1955.

My favorite conversation as played out was nice throwback to season one:
Coulson: We know area 51 is a SHIELD base
Daisy: We do?
Coulson: All the ‘areas’ are.
Daisy: Wow, conspiracy me was so right.

What I liked:

- Yo-Yo’s “Please tell me that is an oldie’s station,” when they heard the radio commercial. And then Daisy’s “55, as in our giant space ship just appeared in the sky in 1955.” Which prompted Coulson’s words about being confused for an alien spaceship which ‘probably happens all the time.’

- The scene in the diner with Mack and Yo-Yo. It was nice to see her vulnerability, because she’s hardly ever like that.

- Likewise, in the diner Coulson and Daisy were seated together. As Coulson spoke about it being ‘a golden age if innovation,’ Daisy broke into his excitement, questioning him about it before pointedly looking at the white bathrooms and the colored bathrooms.

- Jemma, playing the part of Peggy Carter. You knew it was going to go belly up when Daniel Souza showed up.

- The scene where the scientist showed off the tech to Coulson and Jemma, it was completely enjoyable.

- Huh, so Souza thought there were sleeping agents in SHIELD…

- May’s reaction when she and Yo-Yo went into the base. Not that I liked that she melted down, but she’s been so robotic up until that point, maybe it was what she needed to begin to heal? Gotta say, I was fearing the worst for her before that happened.

What I didn’t like:

- As a resident of Nevada for a majority of my life, it really irritates me when people pronounce it ‘Nev-uh-duh’ instead of ‘Nev-va-duh.’

- I didn’t like the font used to showcase the name of the show, or rather, it’s not as pretty as the previous one.

- Souza’s reaction to ‘Peggy Carter’ being there, obviously before he saw her. He didn’t seem excited to see her. She probably broke his heart. According to A:EG, Steve traveled back to 1949 to be with Peggy, meaning she probably broke Souza’s heart to reunite with Steve. But it was enjoyable to see him fix himself up before joining her.

- If bullets don’t affect the Chronicoms (as we saw in this episode), why bother hiding from the bullets (like what happened at the shoot-out at the end of the previous episode)?

As for the preview of the next episode… I hope that the team stops whomever it was that killed Souza. Poor guy, at least give him a chance to live.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I haven't seen this episode yet but wow it looks good.

I love time travel
Old 06-18-2020, 06:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

7x04- "Out of the Past"
Wednesday 17th June 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Agent Phil Coulson comes to a realization about the importance
of July 22, 1955, in the S.H.I.E.L.D. history books.

PROMO

Old 06-19-2020, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked this episode. It wasn't quite as funny as the previous one, but it was still enjoyable.

They did manage to save Agent Sousa. They took him out of time, Instead LMDC was the one that was shot. To the rest of the world, Sousa is dead. And now we don't know what that means for Sousa or any changes made to the time line. I would assume not many since the rest of the world thinks that Sousa is dead...but still. Something is going to happen. I don't know what, but I'm sure it's going to be problematic at some point. Until then, I'll sit back and watch his interactions with the rest of the team.

We finally learned more about May, which...wow. What a revelation. I wonder how that will change things.

What I liked:
- I love watchin the interactions between Sousa and the team. At the end of the episode they were able to tell him everything, so I'm looking forward to more of that.
- The end of the episode the group listened to the radio to determine what time they were in. Alice Coopers "No More Mr. Nice Guy," was a good song to usher it in. I specially loved watching their reactions to it.
-May getting excited over the content in the case and everyone else's reactions to it.

What I disliked:
- Deke. Seriously, what is there for? With Chronicom technology at their fingertips, he's no longer needed as extra help when it comes to tech. He can't fight, he's just....there. And why is he still there? He's a waste of precious screen time that could be given to the other team members. This season he's turned into a damsel in distress and I really wish his dumb luck would just end.
-Did not like the fact that the Chronicoms joined up with Hydra. Hopefully the two will end up turning on each other and take each other out the team won't have to fight two separate enemies for too long.
Old 06-19-2020, 04:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks happy they saved him .. May needs a hug .

Lol yep Deke I don't mind him but I agree why is he there??
Old 06-19-2020, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I also liked the bit with the plane flying just above the train. I can't remember if it was done before in earlier seasons, but it was nice nod to Firefly, which we know is another Whedon show.
Old 06-19-2020, 05:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Deke hasn't had a purpose on the show since he followed the team out of the future and stayed in the present time. He's starting to remind me of Ward, who has no purpose for many seasons and they kept thinking of new, forced ways to keep him around. Even though I don't like Fitz, where the hell is he? Everyone is acting like he doesn't exist, is he not on this season or something lol. I am liking the season, I'm glad they are going out with a bang on their last season.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 12:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Deke hasn't had a purpose on the show since he followed the team out of the future and stayed in the present time. He's starting to remind me of Ward, who has no purpose for many seasons and they kept thinking of new, forced ways to keep him around. Even though I don't like Fitz, where the hell is he? Everyone is acting like he doesn't exist, is he not on this season or something lol. I am liking the season, I'm glad they are going out with a bang on their last season.
Yeah I feel they are trying to keep dekes for a possiblity of a romance with daisy bit i would hate it if she ended up with him .

Not a fan of fitz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
I also liked the bit with the plane flying just above the train. I can't remember if it was done before in earlier seasons, but it was nice nod to Firefly, which we know is another Whedon show.
Oh I did enjoy firefly
Old 06-21-2020, 04:05 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It would be lazy if Daisy ended up with him cause she has never been shown to have ANY feelings for him. She still doesn't lol. I used to be neutral about Fitz, but since he performed that torturous surgery on Daisy and literally everyone acted like it was no big deal, I haven't cared for him since. I just find it odd he hasn't been seen anywhere in this season so far and it's not even being acknowledged. I was just curious how many episodes he will miss or he is not in this season at all? He can stay gone if he is though.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I would hate a Daisy/Deke pairing. Lets not forget, he is the one that sold her to Kassius when they were in the future.

According to IMDB, Ian has 4 less credits to his name than Clark, Ming-Na, Chloe and Elizabeth. We heard him for a brief moment during the first episode of the season, but I don't know if that counts as one of his credits (since it was just his voice). I would say we should see him if not in this next episode, then the one after that.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top