Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Website Manager

I hope so, would be nice if they could bring Sousa with them.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
so im confused is next week the final than we have like a fans episode?
According to wikipedia, episodes 12 & 13 will air next week, Aug. 12, and I suppose that will be the end of the show.

I hope they end on a happy note this time. I think we've already seen too many deaths in some of their other season finales.
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I hope so, would be nice if they could bring Sousa with them.
i hope so it is nice for him and Daisy plus he can't go back wouldnt he die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
According to wikipedia, episodes 12 & 13 will air next week, Aug. 12, and I suppose that will be the end of the show.

I hope they end on a happy note this time. I think we've already seen too many deaths in some of their other season finales.
Oh thank you so we are getting a 2 part final and nooo

Yeah i want a happy ever after that is why i want fitz back plus i still like him
Old 08-06-2020, 03:26 AM
Website Manager

Yeah, they kept him "dead" in the timeline, just pulled him from it by faking his death. Would love to see Fury again, his speech in season 1 about Skye (the new girl) being a risk. She's came a long way.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah, they kept him "dead" in the timeline, just pulled him from it by faking his death. Would love to see Fury again, his speech in season 1 about Skye (the new girl) being a risk. She's came a long way.
oh yeah plus it was so cool to have him and maria hill on the show
Old 08-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I enjoyed the episode.

I'm still holding out hope that Kora will help the team/Daisy in the end. After seeing her reaction to Jiaying, she can't be all bad. Definitely lost and confused, but also having been manipulated. Not to say she's innocent because in the end she made the choices she did, but I am really hoping that she can be saved or atone for the things she did. And what better way then to help the team in the end?

Uh, Coulson's conversation with May about Kora... Was it just about him doing the computer thing, or is there something else going on? It almost sounded like a mentor/mentee thing that would take place before a big battle and the mentor dies...and stays dead.

So, if they've created a new timeline, what does that mean for the team? Could they even exist in it? Can they go back to the other one? Or is it really long gone?

Loved all of the Daisy/Sousa moments. "As long as you've flown this a few times." Insert crickets. "A time." I really hope he makes it out alive from next week's episode.

And then, of course, the 'what are your intentions' conversation between Mack and Sousa, thought I would have assumed that Coulson would have been the one to say it. By the by, it was nice seeing Daisy and Mack working together again, off on their own again. Almost like a throw back to season three.

Some of those flashback scenes between Fitzsimmons, and I'm referring to the obvious older ones, were those ever aired? I can't remember back to the earlier seasons. Or perhaps they'd been filmed but were cut from the episodes? I figured that if someone pushed her to remember Fitz she would forget about him completely as one last failsafe, but to actually see it.

I'm still holding out hope that Malick gets the same death as his brother... In fact, I hope all of those people walking around with stolen powers are taken care of.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

the time thing I am not sure that is a gamble youbhave with time travel and changing things i would hate them to go back to a world where they aint friends or work together or worst dead .

Diary and Sousa just amazing , he was a great add for this season .

I dont remember the fitz and jemma scenes from last season but man it was nice to see him again
Old 08-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Website Manager

I'm hoping they are able to get back to it or restore it somehow... I mean... A world without SHIELD. Though that does give credence to the statement about their last mission together, if there is no SHIELD...

I love that Sousa was teasing her about her nickname "Quake" She has others too though... like Tremors.

Still holding out hope for Kora to join the team and see the error of the ways (or at least go with her sister at the end of the series), she didn't look too pleased to me with what had happened at the end there, though that could have been the knowledge that he killed her mother. She did seem to jump to the assumption that Daisy did it, but May seemed to convince her of what actually happened, you'd think they'd have camera footage of it that they could have showed her.

Probably my fav part of the episode.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah a world with no shield is scary

i do love these two someone made a thread for them so we can spread the love , do we want a thread here? i was thinking maybe doing a general couples thread ?

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/daisy-so...need-63240706/
Old 08-07-2020, 02:56 AM
Website Manager

Kind of like the world we live in eh (But hey, SHIELD exists here, the public just don't know it )

I dunno about threads, but we don't get a whole lot of comedy these days on SHIELD and Mack trying not to laugh was great.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Kind of like the world we live in eh (But hey, SHIELD exists here, the public just don't know it )

I dunno about threads, but we don't get a whole lot of comedy these days on SHIELD and Mack trying not to laugh was great.
true the world thinks they are done

Yeah thw humour was great and I love mack and daisys friendship
Old 08-07-2020, 05:53 AM
Website Manager

Daisy briefly glanced over in Mack's direction, I think she knew who told him about her nickname. Get a 'Q' for her utility belt.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Daisy briefly glanced over in Mack's direction, I think she knew who told him about her nickname. Get a 'Q' for her utility belt.
i miss the little humour of this show
Old 08-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Website Manager

It's not like they have old news feeds floating around for him to have heard it from somewhere else. You know she's ready to kick butt when she's decked out in her suit.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's not like they have old news feeds floating around for him to have heard it from somewhere else. You know she's ready to kick butt when she's decked out in her suit.
For sure lol .

Man final two episodes next.week man I'm going to miss this show