Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2013, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D #4: "You get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini and you can tell it your way" ~ Agent Coulson

Welcome to the 4th
S.H.I.E.L.D. appreciation thread!

+

Agents in Training
001. miranstarr
002. sprezzatura
003. Kiss of Death
004. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
005. Natasha Romanoff
006. Sparkleyღ
007. Talkative One
008. misst89
009. BryceLarkinFanForever
010. Jakls
011. dontworrybaby
012. science girlfriend
013. goodbreakingbad
014. lisagslack14
015. Matt Logan

+

+ +

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promotional images
+

Future titles
The whole world's in on the action
Do you have what it takes?

Last edited by miranstarr; 09-25-2013 at 01:23 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

How's the pilot? Did everyone enjoy it?

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 09-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very good getting a Cobie in a few scenes was nice surprise .. She has said that once HIMYM is over and this show goes into Season 2 , she would love to be on the show as a regualr . Coluson was funny , he gave the story as he was dead for like 20 sec , Fury revied him sent him to Tahiti .. There is some secret to the Tahiti vacation as told by Cobie role ..

Real cute chicks on the show !!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Mee.

Finally watched the pilot - it has potential and I WILL keep watching, but... I didn't love, love it. I didn't really feel any of the new agents and I wasn't crazy about some parts of their dialogue. (5 minutes after Skye's introduction, I thought "Oh boy she is the new Darcy Lewis, minus glasses") Melinda May deserves way more screentime, and I need more interaction between her and Coulson. Because of reasons. Glad to see Maria, and preach it sis about Thor's arms (BTW, I keep not getting Whedon referring to him as demi-god). I liked the actor playing Mike.
Like Matt, super curious to find out what exactly happened to Coulson after he got stabbed. Maria said "he can never know"... which sounded scary/creepy.
Anyway, overall it was enjoyable and I hope I'll like it each week more.

The ratings for the pilot were great:
Quote:
Tuesday night’s premiere of “Marvel’s Agents of Shield” drew strong ratings in key demos and 11.9 million viewers overall despite airing opposite some of the toughest series competition any recent new show has had to endure. In fact, it was up against the most popular series on both CBS and NBC.

Thanks to a special hour of “The Voice” and a good relaunch for “Chicago Fire” on its new night, NBC won the opening Tuesday of the season in adults 18-49 for the first time since 2005. CBS led Tuesday comfortably in total viewers.

ABC, meanwhile, had its best opening Tuesday in three years.

Looking at the ratings action, the 8 p.m. hour on Tuesday saw CBS’ “NCIS” draw a whopping 19.5 million and NBC’s “The Voice,” which won’t be airing in the hour on a regular basis, attracting 12.7 million. ABC, CBS and NBC combined for 44.1 million viewers from 8 to 9.

“SHIELD,” starring Clark Gregg as the agent character he played in the 2012 film “Marvel’s The Avengers,” tied with “The Voice” as Tuesday’s No. 1 series in the adults 18-49 demo (4.6 rating). Head-to-head, “SHIELD” beat “Voice” in the demo, 4.6/14 to 4.0/12.

The 4.6 rating makes “SHIELD” the top drama premiere on any network since ABC’s “V” in November 2009 — and the best for any 8 p.m. drama since “Lost” in 2004.

ABC was able to bring men to the network, with roughly 58% of the 18-49 audience for “SHIELD” coming from guys. Compare this to last season’s averages for its returning dramas: “Grey’s Anatomy” (24%), “Scandal” (26%), “Revenge” (30%), “Once Upon a Time” (33%) and “Castle” (36%).
‘Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD’ Opens to 11.9 Million for ABC | Variety
Old 09-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very well done show not too much flair kept itself grounded talked of avengers and superheros and how you dont have to be superhuman to make a difference . Coulson saying even those who are gods or super powers still have there soft side and still are human i there own way .

That really made a statement for the show , like hey this isnt about being powerfull we all can make a differance in our own way.

Joss did tease as did clark that as the series goes on we slowly learn how he surrvived Loki spear .. all we know he got zapped stopped breathing ,Fury saved him sent him away ... "tahiti" seems like it is a code word for some type of Shield rehap .. just a guess .. .

Loved his car Betsy !!!!

MIra make sure to add me plese thanx
Old 09-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll add you now, Matt!

Looooved the first episode!
Old 09-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the charectures the 2 lab- genius type . She made a quip about not being Harmanie (Harry Potter ) she does have the look of a 19 yr old Emma Watson English accent intact ! The girl with the van cute smart and whitty !

Having watched many Joss TV shows over the years , you could see his signature all over the show.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Tahiti memories, I'm assuming those are implanted memories then? Like Coulson all of a sudden woke up in bed and everything he thought happened in Tahiti never actually happened? I'm curious too.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched! I really loved it! I can't wait for next week, even if I will have to wait a few days to watch it,
I didn't think I'd like it that much, I'm so happy

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 09-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you liked it, Val! It takes very little for me to like a show these days. So far Sleepy Hollow and Agents of SHIELD are getting a season pass.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

They should allow Samuel L. Jackson to guest star.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH, I NEED HIM ON THE SHOW!!! I also think it would be great if they could get Emily VanCamp to guest star. Hellllooooo, she's already an ABC employee. Agent 13 needs to get her Revenge on.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Both things would be double. I know Samuel mentioned the possibility. Has any reporter ever asked Emily about it?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Someone did ask EVC at SDCC during an interview.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

What did she say? Would be she open to it?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top