Their love was so sad
Old 06-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Natasha Romanoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Of all the canon pairings in the movies, Steve/Peggy are definitely my favorite. Their story is so sad, but they were so good together, and the actors have such great chemistry.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love them too. They are just so tragic

Old 06-25-2015, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Hayley saying Peggy wouldn't approve of Steve and Sharon, also someone asked her how does she feel about Steve/Peggy trying to move on from each other? Hayley told them its never gonna happen he's never gonna find someone else and Staron shippers say Steggy was dead the moment Steve woke up in 2011/2012. Steggy will never died
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Steve/Peggy were just so well done and the actors were so amazing together that you can't help but still root for them in the end, even if you know they're not going to ever get to be together (at least in life).

I'm not a Steve/Sharon shipper - I'm really quite indifferent to MCU Sharon at this point. I don't like or dislike her. My problem with them is how it reflects on Steve in the MCU. In the comics, Steve/Peggy weren't portrayed so strongly and Steve/Sharon were the major pairing, but since they've done so much with Steve/Peggy in the MCU, it comes across kinda....squicky? disturbing? (it's hard to describe) to me that of all the people out there for him to fall for in the modern world, it's a relative of Peggy's.

I don't think it looks good for the character. I'm also not sure there's a way to make that palatable for the audience.

I'm all for him finding love again (if they won't de-age Peggy or bring her back in some way ) but I would enjoy it a lot more if it was someone not only different from Peggy, but definitely NOT related as well

Unfortunately, all signs point to the Russos heading in the Steve/Sharon direction, anyway, so the best to hope for me when it comes to the movie is that they and the writers do the best they can to differentiate Sharon from Peggy.

~Kat
Old 06-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont know Sharon but I think because the movieverse built up Steve and Peggy so much unless its done really well, I don't know how we'll feel to Sharon. it would feel like just a replacement
Old 06-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
Steve/Peggy were just so well done and the actors were so amazing together that you can't help but still root for them in the end, even if you know they're not going to ever get to be together (at least in life).

I'm not a Steve/Sharon shipper - I'm really quite indifferent to MCU Sharon at this point. I don't like or dislike her. My problem with them is how it reflects on Steve in the MCU. In the comics, Steve/Peggy weren't portrayed so strongly and Steve/Sharon were the major pairing, but since they've done so much with Steve/Peggy in the MCU, it comes across kinda....squicky? disturbing? (it's hard to describe) to me that of all the people out there for him to fall for in the modern world, it's a relative of Peggy's.

I don't think it looks good for the character. I'm also not sure there's a way to make that palatable for the audience.

I'm all for him finding love again (if they won't de-age Peggy or bring her back in some way ) but I would enjoy it a lot more if it was someone not only different from Peggy, but definitely NOT related as well

Unfortunately, all signs point to the Russos heading in the Steve/Sharon direction, anyway, so the best to hope for me when it comes to the movie is that they and the writers do the best they can to differentiate Sharon from Peggy.
Well it seems it's only the writers who wants to do Sharon/Staron or at least there the only ones talking about it, while the Russo's are more excided for Stucky there hyping up Steve and Bucky like crazy, in the TWS audio commentary everytime Sharon appeared the Russo's didn't say one thing while the writers saying all this stuff about EVC/Sharon/Staron. But when any other character appears the Russo's start talking, when Steve/Natasha appears they was saying stuff like this is a lovely scene between friends you know what there is a love between them a Bro/Sis love, when the scene with Natasha telling Steve the nurse's name appears the writers was saying she's pushing him towards Sharon while the Russo's was quiet as a mouse. To me this may be a problem the writers has been talking about Sharon/Staron ever since 2011 but if the Russo's isn't excided like the writers they may drop it.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think there would be talk of Sharon getting a bigger part in this or even coming back if they weren't going to introduce/imply Steve/Sharon. Also, the Russos are big fans of Ed Brubaker's comic run (I believe that's why they wanted to make TWS) and Sharon/Steve is a thing in those.

That doesn't mean I think it will be a huge part of the movie, but I do think there will be at least hints dropped for them, even though with the MCU I'm not a fan.

Believe me, I would much rather they focus on Bucky and Steve.

How they'll deal with her being a relative of Peggy in the MCU is anyone's guess, but they'll have their work cut out for them to make a relationship between them work for the character of Steve, and not make it seem like he's just replacing Peggy.

Sharon will always be seen as a lesser Peggy in the MCU if the Russos/writers don't bring something to the table with that character. Even though I don't really even care to see her focused on in the first place.

I'm curious how the general audience will react to Sharon.

~Kat
Old 06-26-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
I don't think there would be talk of Sharon getting a bigger part in this or even coming back if they weren't going to introduce/imply Steve/Sharon. Also, the Russos are big fans of Ed Brubaker's comic run (I believe that's why they wanted to make TWS) and Sharon/Steve is a thing in those.

That doesn't mean I think it will be a huge part of the movie, but I do think there will be at least hints dropped for them, even though with the MCU I'm not a fan.

Believe me, I would much rather they focus on Bucky and Steve.

How they'll deal with her being a relative of Peggy in the MCU is anyone's guess, but they'll have their work cut out for them to make a relationship between them work for the character of Steve, and not make it seem like he's just replacing Peggy.

Sharon will always be seen as a lesser Peggy in the MCU if the Russos/writers don't bring something to the table with that character. Even though I don't really even care to see her focused on in the first place.

I'm curious how the general audience will react to Sharon.
Oh don't worry the Russo's said even before it was announced as Civil War they said this movie will pick up where it left off with Steve and Bucky also they said Bucky's all Steve got lefted of his old life, they said when they first met KF and saw the Steve and Bucky storyline they said you know what this is Star Wars family member against family member, this guy was like his Brother. Yep TWS was like ESB and I'm getting some ROTJ vibes in Civil War, Steve wants to save Bucky is similar to Luke wants to save Vader. SHILED=Rebels, HYDRA=Empire

Last edited by dragonfire; 06-26-2015 at 08:17 AM
Old 08-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It will definitely be interesting to see how the fans react to sharon. Some are hardcore shippers.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have thought Peggy would certainly approve of Steve/Sharon tbh

Old 08-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Peggy or Hayley? Haha Peggy would want him to be happy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top