Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
For me the most important one is that he is an ACTOR with capitals, he dissapears inside the roles he has to play in such a way that's impossible for anyone to see Benedict

Also how humble and down to earth he is, how he always attends fans with grace even when he is dead tired like in the NY screening. He's a smart and well read man, with a great sense of humor...
I especially like it when he starts his in-depth analysis aka deducting. Benedict says his lines like it rolls out of his tongue naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Thanks! I think we need a Moffatt/Gatiss thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireanne (View Post)
*sigh* I am so thrilled we finally got a board! Please add me to the list!! I just love Benedict/Sherlock
Added you and welcome!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

eireanne

Hello!! Yes! finally!

Lindsay

Yes! And it's so difficult for him! He has said so many times, less for his lisp than for the incredible speed he has to use.
Even Gatiss added a "Sorry Benedict" in the Hounds script where he had to do the fireplace deduction XD

Maybe! XD A thread for the kings of trolling
Old 06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

It's really amazing how good he is doing it. He doesn't even pause for long and I really don't know how he does it. So amazing.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

He's simply a fantastic and amazing actor *_* I'm so happy that more people is getting to know just how good he is
Old 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! He's super talented and he deserves all the recognition!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I wish so hard for him to get really great roles! In Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy he had a secondary role and almost ate the screen, whenever he was on screen i was mesmerized. I have hopes for his 12 years a slave role, by what people say it could be a brilliant role and movie
Old 06-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added please.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
I wish so hard for him to get really great roles! In Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy he had a secondary role and almost ate the screen, whenever he was on screen i was mesmerized. I have hopes for his 12 years a slave role, by what people say it could be a brilliant role and movie
Well lets hope it is, he'll br brilliant either way.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks! I think we need a Moffatt/Gatiss thread?
Ooh, good idea!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

only dreaming

Indeed he will, he always says he always gives his all in all his roles even if they are small

People have been reading the book 12 Years a Slave and the common opinion is that Ben's role could be "William Ford"

“He was a man above the ordinary height, somewhat bent and stooping forward. He was a good-looking man, and appeared to have reached about the middle age of life. There was nothing repulsive in his presence; but on the other hand, there was something cheerful and attractive in his face, and in his tone of voice. The finer elements were all kindly mingled in his breast, as any one could see.”

"Drawing a knife from his pocket, he indignantly cut the chord from my wrists, arms and ankles and slipped the noose from my neck"

Sounds good doesn't it?

And today we had a new picture! Well, it's old since it's from War Horse time but just appeared today ;D

Big
Old 06-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sexy pic! Benedict was so great in War Horse!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Passionate Fan

He looks gorgeous, this is the 10th pic of that photoshoot and all are incredibly gorgeous *_*
Old 06-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

^I haven't seen War Horse. Was it good Lauren?

And he totally deserves all the recognition and I think with the Star Trek movie the chances are good, that he will be known in a lager spectrum, Though with Sherlock he already is, isn't he?
Banshee
Visit the Grimmlins and be part of the family
& Join |Da Vinci's Demons | Vikings |icon
Old 06-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Amorith

He's there, in the good road! Star Trek is going to be a big boost for him and also The Hobbit despite he won't really be seen, plus 12 years a slave can give him a lot of background for the studios to consider him in more areas, and i'm sure that in it he will show how fantastic he is *_*