Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
That's the part of the episode that aired at comic con. It was gold and I couldn't talk about it for months!
Wait. You we're at comic con?
Old 01-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cydonia~ (View Post)
Wait. You we're at comic con?
Indeed I was.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That's the part of the episode that aired at comic con. It was gold and I couldn't talk about it for months!
Why couldn't you talk about it? Did they make you sign NDA?

I think we should be more afraid of 3 season being the last than a cliffhanger.
This season is so cheerful and lighthearted like they don't want us to feel sad when it ends.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
Why couldn't you talk about it? Did they make you sign NDA?

I think we should be more afraid of 3 season being the last than a cliffhanger.
This season is so cheerful and lighthearted like they don't want us to feel sad when it ends.
Oh well...we were warned pretty heavily that if spoilers got out there they wouldn't come back to comic con again...granted that warning came in the Doctor Who panel, after someone leaked the Sherlock audio online. Moffat was pretty pissed, and was really rude during the Doctor Who panel.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh well...we were warned pretty heavily that if spoilers got out there they wouldn't come back to comic con again...granted that warning came in the Doctor Who panel, after someone leaked the Sherlock audio online. Moffat was pretty pissed, and was really rude during the Doctor Who panel.
thank you for clarifying
It's very bad of him to be rude, i really hate it when media people get carried away with feeling of self-importance, they forget they exist to entertain us not the other way around
i would totally blab with my big mouth to anyone who would want to listen. I love spoilers, can't live without them, in fact, and i believe in freedom of speech and internet. My motto if you want to keep something a secret just don't tell anyone. Once you put it out there it's everyone's right to make use of it.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
thank you for clarifying
It's very bad of him to be rude, i really hate it when media people get carried away with feeling of self-importance, they forget they exist to entertain us not the other way around
i would totally blab with my big mouth to anyone who would want to listen. I love spoilers, can't live without them, in fact, and i believe in freedom of speech and internet. My motto if you want to keep something a secret just don't tell anyone. Once you put it out there it's everyone's right to make use of it.
Well, I can see it both ways. Either way the person who taped the audio broke the rules imposed by comic con. You're not allowed to record most video, and they tell you so. However, to not want anyone to talk about it? Uh...I talked about it in private with friends.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Indeed I was.

I'm so jealous.

I can also understand the creators being angry about spoilers being leaked. I hope Moffat wasn't too bad?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm so jealous.

I can also understand the creators being angry about spoilers being leaked. I hope Moffat wasn't too bad?
Matt Smith laughed and put his head on the table at one point. He made fun of the fact that we were cheering.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Moffat made fund of you cheering at the new footage?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Moffat made fund of you cheering at the new footage?
He wasn't quite as rude in Sherlock. But in Doctor Who he was pissed. He was really rude. 6500 people were very excited to be there, some of whom (like myself) had slept on a cement sidewalk for the chance to be there, and he exasperattedly said "You lot cheer at everything!" when they were talking about the American Doctor Who audience being largely in their 20's (which is the opposite in England). "You're cheering at a NUMBER!" At the time I was so sleep deprived and hopped up on the adrenaline of being there that I only sort of noted it, but didn't think about it. It was only later that I got angry about it. Everyone else was great. It was just Moffatt who was a jerk. And since I had seen him 2 days earlier at the Sherlock panel, I knew he wasn't just "being himself".

Old 01-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

That sucks. I guess he really is a real life Sherlock sometimes.
It's still great you got the chance to be there.

When they showed the clip from the eppy, was it just Sherlock's reaction in the kitchen of Baker Street or also the parts of his wedding speech?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

It included those parts of his wedding speech. The whole room was quiet, except for the sound of barely contained squees.

I saw this post on Tumblr about season 4.
Just Another Fangirl • sherkeys: via BakerStBabes: Sherlock Series 4...
Old 01-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Sounds great.

Thanks for that! The scheduling will be tough. They can probably set a filming start and then still have enough time to write the scripts.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

I saw another one saying they had started planning out series 4 AND 5. I'm always cautious with posts on tumblr because tweets can be edited, but still...oh how I hope!!
Old 01-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I saw another one saying they had started planning out series 4 AND 5. I'm always cautious with posts on tumblr because tweets can be edited, but still...oh how I hope!!
Yeah, lots of tumblr fans who went to the BAFTA (whatever that means ) yesterday, said they confirmed (and even Sue Vertue) that there would be a season 4, I do believe in one of those tumblr fans particularly, so I'm just happy (well, hopefully, depending on what happens in the next episode )
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!