Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cydonia~ (View Post)

I'm gonne write a more detailed review later, but for now I'm just gonna do a happy dance for appearances of Donavan and Irene Adler.
sherlock and Irene had so much chemistry in just 2 seconds. How is it even possible?
Urgh i wish she would come back in 4 season.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karom (View Post)
You people have got to be joking. Last night's episode was brilliant. It did have a plot and that plot was John was getting married and Sherlock's life is about to change drastically.
'Us people' are entitle to an opinion I was personally referring to the crime within the episode. To me it lacked purpose. It felt put in to fill some space. Which it perhaps was but I feel something better could have been done. As I have also said in other threads, I loved it none the less for no other reason than that it was sherlock and sherlock is awesome. So yeah
It's all good..
Old 01-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

^ Yup. I did enjoy the episode, but I felt like the actual thrilling crime solving and magnetic storytelling that define Sherlock (the show, not the person) were pretty much completely missing from this episode. Also, I felt it was too much all over the place with the flashbacks. At the same time, not a whole lot happened in this episode, especially when compared to episodes of previous seasons.

I'm keeping my hopes up episode 3 will deliver all of this though, probably combined with a shocking/sad/suprising cliffhanger that'll drive us nuts until 2016 (at least).
Old 01-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

People like different things. Personally I prefer the second episode to the first. I like character driven, not storyline driven
Old 01-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a brilliantly funny episode - I was still laughing the next day! The Best Man's speech may never be the same again!
Old 01-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
Next episode is the last opportunity for creators to explain how Sherlock survived. If they don't, i imagine a lot of people we'll be pissed off. I really hope they have a good explanation at hand, this season has already been too weak and fan pandering to sustain another hit, being accused of not having a believable explanation.
But they already said. He explained it to Anderson in the first episode.

And I absolutely loved the episode from start to finish.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
But they already said. He explained it to Anderson in the first episode.

And I absolutely loved the episode from start to finish.
I don't think it was the legit explanation.
Anderson at first bought it, and then he asked how could Sherlock know John would stay there he was told and why would he tell him of all people the truth, Sherlock didn't answer and just walked away mockingly.
Anderson started freaking out, pulling papers from the wall etc. It was unreslistic explanation, too many people, street closed off, the pulse being stopped i still don't quite get how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina (View Post)
I'm keeping my hopes up episode 3 will deliver all of this though, probably combined with a shocking/sad/suprising cliffhanger that'll drive us nuts until 2016 (at least).
Oh God i hope not 2016.
Did you guys notice how much older Benedict looked, especially in close ups? I mean i still think he is super hot, but the lines on his forehead were prominent. At this rate in 4th season he will be gray haired.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Ha ha. 2016 would be torture!!!
It's all good..
Old 01-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
sherlock and Irene had so much chemistry in just 2 seconds. How is it even possible?
Urgh i wish she would come back in 4 season.
It was amazing. I'm still hoping she'll return, in person this time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for season 4. Actually I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there'll be a 4th season.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

If season 3 ends on some kind of cliff hanger and there's no fourth season, then there will be rioting in the streets.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

They pulled the same thing last season, making all those tweets of doom and only confirming later that a third season has been comissioned. This show will be the end of my nerves.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
If season 3 ends on some kind of cliff hanger and there's no fourth season, then there will be rioting in the streets.
No, please no... Not after such an amazing first two episodes of S3. There's still so much potential with this show.

Sherlock's face when John asked him to be his best man has absolutely made my day, I'm literally still laughing
Old 01-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaist (View Post)
No, please no... Not after such an amazing first two episodes of S3. There's still so much potential with this show.

Sherlock's face when John asked him to be his best man has absolutely made my day, I'm literally still laughing
That's the part of the episode that aired at comic con. It was gold and I couldn't talk about it for months!
Old 01-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Total Fan

That must've been hard

Benedict absolutely killed that scene with his brilliant acting.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaist (View Post)
That must've been hard

Benedict absolutely killed that scene with his brilliant acting.
It was amazing. Benedict killed at every scene in this ep (as usual)