Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the link Lisa!

Benedict! the look that Sherlock gave John was so romantic!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Sherlock & John in Hounds = definitely.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved them in that episode!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Indeed, it's when they really became "Them" two persons being one *_*

Lauren and how he was the one running after John to get him back? *sigh*

By the way, was thinking, for all those who don't know that shipping is almost as old as the stories themselves, maybe people would like a link to Decoding the Subtext, the author sometimes goes too overboard but many other times resumes perfectly well what Sherlock Holmes fandom has been talking about since forever, what do you think?

Last edited by White_Witch; 06-03-2012 at 06:44 PM
Old 06-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that was so adorable...he just wanted to run after John to make sure that they were ok!

I think that's its been there since forever and that Doyle added it in there...their chemistry was always there...no matter what!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes! And a bit heartbreaking, he tried to convince John using the only good adjetives he knew, and those were the ones John gave him first. What he knows about relations and emotions he has learnt from John and John is always close to the surface of his mind, even subconsciously *_*

Yes, and even in those times when it was penalized by law people saw it and no body cared, probably because it was perfect, what all of us want to find, our other half.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly!! he knew how to compliment people from John!! and he's always with him!!

that's all that people really want!

OP is finally...finally..finally done... check it out everyone!!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Most of what he knows now he has learnt from John, and love whenever he is in doubt he checks with John, like in Hounds, "bit no good?" He was so adorable there ^^ But he still has lots to learn though!

Yes! And they found it, they are so lucky

Lovely! Love the last part specialy, Sherlock is a Hero, he became one for John, John was what made him ;___ ;

Sharing a bit more

“We join the story at just the right point, when Watson joins Holmes - Without him, Holmes is a rather unbearable man. He’s going out there as well. He’s getting further and further away, like a distant star. And this man arrives, who essentially makes him more human and together they make a perfect unit.” -

Mark Gatiss

"It’s the fact that those two men are still young. And they’re still at the beginning of what they don’t yet know is gonna be a life-long partnership. -

S. Moffat"

“So the story of Sherlock Holmes, on the surface, is about detection, but in reality, it’s about the best of two men who save each other – a lost, washed-up war hero and a man who could end up committing murders instead of solving them. They come together. They become this perfect unit. They become the best friendship ever, and they become heroes. That’s what we fall in love with, not Sherlock on his own. No one can love that man on his own, but Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson – the best friends ever.” -

Steven Moffat

We love that John makes Sherlock a better man by simply loving him

"All these brilliant tales, taken together, are the story of a friendship. The best and longest and warmest friendship in all fiction. That these two men love each other isn’t in the slightest doubt, but its never ever, said, never mentioned. They have adventures together. Holmes is cruel, Watson is patient, Holmes is brilliant, Watson is brave but they’re always together, always trust each other absolutely, and that’s all there is to it."

Steven Moffat

Exactly, what else do you need when you have love?

This two things broke today Everywhere and Nowhere - believe-in-holmes: #john probably would have... that comment there is so probably true :/ and this too! Everywhere and Nowhere - dudeufugly: notcrazyiswear: The horrible...

And to cheer up

Source

Plus Decoding the Subtext if you are interested
Old 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for sharing! exactly! they have a lot to continue to teach each other!!

love that cartoon!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes! Omg yes!! As Moff and Gatiss say, they are just beginning to know each other! and we know they are going to be together until they become old men *_*

XD i's so funny, specialy considering that a big part of Moriarty's plan to destroy not only Sherlock but also John comes from being jealous of John!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and no matter what...they will always be there to save each other!!

exactly....he wants to get to Sherlock but John is always there!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Save, support and take care of each other, each has what the other needs like perfect pieces in a puzzle

That's the thing, he has been trying to get Sherlock's attention since he was a kid making the thing he though would attrack Sherlock to him the most, and then, suddenly and out of nowhere this ordinary ex-soldier, that is no genius like them, appears and gets all Sherlock's attention, not only that, he'd give up all "games" Moriarty can think for him just for John, to save him and keep him safe. He has become Sherlock's partner. Moriarty wanted that position and when he realized that he owuld never get to get close to Sherlock because John already had that position, he snapped and went for John! "I'll burn the heart out of you" "I can stop John Watson's heart"...and he did, forcing Sherlock to do what he did in R. he ensured that he was burning Sherlock's heart because he'd lost everything that mattered to him, his work and John and stop John's heart that beated thanks to Sherlock.

;__;
Old 06-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jealousy is always a good motivator, Moriarty certainly isnt any different in that respect.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

They're one of my oldest and favourite ships Can you add me to the list?

valentina
tumblr twitter