Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 01:53 AM
New Fan

Hey phyco52, welcome to the FF YA board and check ur PM's.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Scorpionette and wolkenfuehlen for the help.......ill try and see where that gets me and if I still have trouble I will be back......thanks........

phyco52
Old 01-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anja, any updates on Estee's Ryder video?

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 01-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
I divided the video Estee made into 3 parts. You'll need this program to put the parts together again.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

How to use the program: open the program and click Join. Choose the first part (StrangeRyder.WMV.001) as your input file (make sure all files are saved in the same directory) and click Start
I really hope the links are still working. If they're not, tell me and I'll upload the files again.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

I was sorting through clips to make my J/H and B/S videos, and then I realised there was an inordinate amount of slashy goodness scenes with S/W and W/Finn, so I'll probably have to make those too at some point. Not sure what music I could use, though...

And while I'm on the subject, what would be a good song for Bella/Scout?

(ETA: gonna make a Ryder video too, to Placebo's You Don't Care About Us. Oh yeah. spot the QAF reference )

fics | vids | stupid little life

Last edited by Silversun; 04-07-2005 at 10:44 PM
Old 04-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
I was sorting through clips to make my J/H and B/S videos, and then I realised there was an inordinate amount of slashy goodness scenes with S/W and W/Finn, so I'll probably have to make those too at some point. Not sure what music I could use, though...

(ETA: gonna make a Ryder video too, to Placebo's You Don't Care About Us. Oh yeah. spot the QAF reference )
i was wondering if there was a video thread on here......hehehe......maybe i should make a vid.....i would probably need to learn how first right.....right....so yea.....need to learn how
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 04-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You're turning into quite a video whore, don't you think? Cannot wait for your vids. Slashy vids. Wait, you know what kind of video I'd really like to see? One involving my two favourite British boys.

Anyway. Don't have anything constructive to say but I'll see if I can find some songs that would fit. I know I had a list of songs that reminded me of YA a long time ago. *goes to search*

Mayra (that's your name, right?), whenever you're searching for a thread check the YA board guide to see if it's there.

Last edited by wolkenfuehlen; 04-08-2005 at 01:36 PM
Old 04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Anja - I'm so thick today, but I need reminding who your two favourite British boys are.

Video whore! Video whore! I know I am. I should be writing fanfic, but everything's been tossed on the backburner.

Hmm... here's what I've made so far. I need to get WBSHM and intercut some scenes before I upload them though.
Androgyny by Garbage: Jake/Hamilton
Think Twice by Eve 6: Scout/Bella/Sean (not sure if this one is good enough to be uploaded though)
You Don't Care About Us by Placebo: It started as a Ryder video, but sort of mutated into a Ryder/Will, which was funny.

These are ones I'm still to make:
Innocent by Fuel: Finn/Will
Someday We'll Know by The New Radicals: Scout/Bella (hehe, spot the unaired!pilot reference.)
Scout/Will. I haven't decided between Playground Love by Air and Disarm by the Smashing Pumpkins. Both are good, but neither sits completely right.

Did I mention I love you Anja for promising to send me WBSHM? I've been sitting here tearing my hair out because there are vital 1x08 scenes missing from all the clips.

Old 04-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anja - I'm so thick today, but I need reminding who your two favourite British boys are.
They're both very pretty and I ship them like no other couple just because they're so... I can't put it into words. One's still in denial, the other one has been in love with him since their childhood. Oh, and he's in a band. I recently got their album.

Know who I'm talking about?

Quote:
You Don't Care About Us by Placebo: It started as a Ryder video, but sort of mutated into a Ryder/Will, which was funny.
Ryder/Will!!!
Old 04-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Oh - I was thinking about QAF for some insane reason. Ah yes, those two. I've never really thought of Josh as British, which I think was what confused me.

Ryder/Will! Placebo! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get WBSHM and my site. Everything should be ready in a week or two, circumstances permitting.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Woohoo!!! Looking forward to checking all the vids!

Quote:
Hmm... here's what I've made so far. I need to get WBSHM and intercut some scenes before I upload them though.
Androgyny by Garbage: Jake/Hamilton
Think Twice by Eve 6: Scout/Bella/Sean (not sure if this one is good enough to be uploaded though)

These are ones I'm still to make:
Innocent by Fuel: Finn/Will
Someday We'll Know by The New Radicals: Scout/Bella (hehe, spot the unaired!pilot reference.)
Scout/Will. I haven't decided between Playground Love by Air and Disarm by the Smashing Pumpkins. Both are good, but neither sits completely right.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Would you guys rather I uploaded them all at once, or have a new one every couple of days?

I made all the ones I said I would make, plus a new cute/weird Scout/Will one. Now I'm just waiting on clips from 1x08 to make them complete.

Old 04-11-2005, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Would you guys rather I uploaded them all at once, or have a new one every couple of days?
What do you think, huh?

S/W. Cannot wait to see it.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I think the cute/weird S/W one is the best. Mostly because the song (I don't know who it's by) is so weird and cute. I showed it to my sister and she cracked up laughing the whole way through, which was the effect I wanted, so I hope you guys have the same reaction. It's sort of tongue-in-cheek, and is titled Tim I Wish You Were A Girl. Anyway, I'm on a massive Scout/Will kick at the moment.

*sigh* three more days before I get my net back.

Old 04-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

The song title already makes me laugh. I can't wait to see it.

When exactly are you going to get your site?

Quote:
*sigh* three more days before I get my net back.
I cannot wait until the weekend to talk to you again. I miss you!