Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2003, 03:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Don't see it, sorry...
Old 08-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
originally posted by peach melba: ]But he could have shaved!
lol yeah i no. but ian looks cute when hes kinda stubbly, dont ya think?
and there r better fotos of him where he looks more like ian. if u watch "heartbreakers" (he doesnt lookalike so much in "dogma" or "mallrats") youll see trhe resemblance it really is phenomenal
but w/e [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
TORIAxXx
Old 08-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

ok ive finally found that pic of courtney cox-arquette in the tampax advert. its old and a lil fuzzy so not that gr8 quality, and the 1 i found in a magazine was better, but u can c the resemblance.
i also found another pic where she looks loads like jake - she had short spiky hair and has a similar looking jawline, i think she looks very much like her.

Old 08-12-2003, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I was at the videostore today and I saw this movie (duh!) ... But the girl (alicia silverstone) reminded me so much of Katherine Moennig!

See: this picture

and this
Old 08-12-2003, 12:36 PM
New Fan

i sorta think that Lena Heady looks like Kate M. she's in a movie called Gossip with James Marsten who is an Ian look-alike

- Ryder, Scout
Young Americans
Old 02-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

i know no-one's written in this topic for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, but i was watching Billy Elliot yesterday, and at the end, the guy who plays Michael aged 25 looks just like Ian. i'm not sure if he's got blue eyes, but they certainly look the same. he's called Merryn Owen, he was also in Calendar Girls. i've looked around but i can't find any pics of him at all.
Anyone seen it and agrees/disagrees?
Old 02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god! Totally! I was watching Billy Elliot the other day and when he came onscreen I was like, "rewind, rewind!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Except it was, you know, on telly. So no rewinding for me.

Vincent Karthieser. Dead ringer (sometimes) for Jake if I do say so myself. I've 'cast' him in my fanfic as Jake's brother because once I saw the likeness, I just couldn't resist. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Plus, it makes for über-drama. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 02-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow! dead ringer doesn't even cover it. talk about splitting image!!!!! that's really cool. 'specially seeing as you can imagine him when you write about him, rather than imagining a guy that looks kinda like Jake.......

...Just be.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh yeah, the Vincent one is amazing! Every Saturday morning when I catch the train to work, there's a guy on the same carriage, about my age, and he looks soooo much like Vincent ( [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] )...so in a way, he looks like Katherine too!

I watched "Billy Elliot" again last week, and I see a similarity. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've had other look-a-likes, now I can't remember them. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Aussie actor Daniel Bowden, in "Always Greener" could look like a younger Ian...

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YgDLAhEeGchNAnTYFjHd6lDOmvnuzrcGE37VdStxHMfQPPJmVIlBHQhIXIcsQevpyEjqXwzba8tJCfQ8Z36iAyF9tDcZ*GcXJtmm9fotunup!OLFi057ztnapMZi!!VFM!2MYJyoAuGuBmga PNXKsg/A%20close%20up%20of%20Daniel.jpg?dc=4675398997684305223[/IMG]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

i totally see that!!!!! it so cute!
Old 02-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

just watched Cruel Intentions 2: Manchester Prep. (very twisted film). anyway, Robin Dunne who plays Sebastian looks quite a lot like Rodney Scott. Not hugely so, but enough to make me sit up and say "hey! he looks like Will!". he was also in Dawson's Creek apparently, but i've never watched it...............
here are the best pictures i could find of him - sorry about the quality. you've really gotta watch the movie to see how much he really does look like Rodney Scott. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Half of Myself ]

...Just be.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ooh, couldn't see the pics, but I know who you're talking about - and I would totally agree! I kinda remember him on "Dawson's"...

Aha! Just looked him up on imdb, and I remember him from "The Hairy Bird" (or "Strike!" in America...

(or here)

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 02-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, he's also in The Skull 2. And I totally agree he's a dead ringer for Will er..Rodney [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2004, 04:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

A few days ago, I was watching a video ("Whatever It Takes") and they had a preview for "Loser", which reminded me of one of the actors - Thomas Sadoski - who reminded me a lot of Katherine Moennig!

Wanna see a pic?

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 06-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon
Ooh, couldn't see the pics, but I know who you're talking about - and I would totally agree! I kinda remember him on "Dawson's"...
Oh! Are you talking about that guy who played A.J? The college boy that dated Joey for awhile?

Life as Mia