Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Will/Caroline Appreciation - She Wasn't Unreachable, He Just Had To Ask!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Will/Caroline Appreciation - She Wasn't Unreachable, He Just Had To Ask! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

might seem a bit weird opening that thread after all this years we have done without it. but i was in the mood. i'm sure some of you also liked the dynamic this couple had. so com'on post ahead!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked they two! They were so cute. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I remember that episode when Will was in a party and he was very shy to talk with Caroline. I don't remember the name of the epz, but it was something like this. I'll try to find pictures of them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh Nina it was just a matter of time till you were gonna open that thread... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Robert - glad i'm not alone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and pictures would be awesome. did you find any?

Anne - [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] you know, they're a guilty pleasure of mine.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-20-2003, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

What I always wondered about: why does Caroline say sh'd go Josh Carson or whatever his name is is just a friend, but before Will asks her out she's giving him a kiss. I got a lot of guy friends and I don't kiss them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

call me blind but didn't she just kiss him on the cheek very quickly? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Likely.

But I swear I saw she kissed him on the mouth. A nice short kiss...
Old 02-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Banned

I liked this couple.....need to go watch my YA tapes again, it's been so long.....
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

hehe that's cool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img], Aleah - bring us some screencaps when you come back. i'd [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to make a fanart but couldn't find any decent pictures. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 12:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Nice avie, Nikki. It brings back memories*sighs* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Bella and Paige, they both gorgeous, I still dont understand what they see in Scout [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] j/k

Sorry for being OT, guys [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited Jamie ]
*Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 03:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Charly's_Aunt:
<STRONG>I got a lot of guy friends and I don't kiss them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You should, it's fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Peetch Mälba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 03:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Yeah, maybe that's it [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's up with Nelle? I know someone asked that before but I was thinking: couldn't Nina get some caps from Nelle's site? If it still exists that is...coz I think it doesn't [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamie:
<STRONG>Nice avie, Nikki. It brings back memories*sighs* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Bella and Paige, they both gorgeous, I still dont understand what they see in Scout [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] j/k

Sorry for being OT, guys [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
hehe, nevermind OT. maybe we should make this a general couple thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] bringing me back to Bella and Paige. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - see, i don't really get the Scout attraction either. that's why i ship Bella/Paige. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Anne - who's Nelle and where is her site? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2004, 06:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>Anne - who's Nelle and where is her site? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nelle used to be here. A long time ago. She had a Kate Moennig/Ian Somerhalder site at www.nbhorn.com, but it's gone. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Peetch Mälba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Will and Caroline. Michelle Monaghan was great and she's making a lot of movies with family Douglas, Keanu Reeves, Val Kilmer, etc...
Iwane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread