Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi thank you! (for the welcome + list add!)

Back when it was on that brief time around season 3 – and then again a few years back when I found it online. I wish I had the dvd!

Yay glad you ship them too! Most ppl I come across are Hamilton/Jake, which I totally get, but Bella/Scout are it for me. They will always be a great love story to me. *sigh*
Old 07-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

I wish there were proper DVDs! All there is are fanmade ones you can buy from ebay

Well I ship Jake/Hamilton, too but Bella and Scout have just such an interesting and tragic dynamic and I'm forever sad that we didn't get to see the story continue..
Old 07-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know! OMG.

In my head they find out that they're not related and end up together. I mean, they would have to! (sorry Sean)

Really? I think I came across an actual DVD once, looked pretty real. Now I'm curious if it actually exists hehe
Old 07-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynge (View Post)
In my head they find out that they're not related and end up together. I mean, they would have to! (sorry Sean)
I'm pretty sure the show would've gone the Will/Bella way at some point but now that at least we as the audience know Scout/Bella weren't related it's inevitable that they would've finally gotten together in a potential season 2

Nope, no actual DVDs. Last I heard (which was a few years ago now) the copyright of some of the music used on the show is too expensive. But there are pretty real-looking fanmade ones available, I have one of those
Old 07-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there, I'm Sheida Welcome It's so nice to meet new shippers (especially ones that ship Pacey/Joey too )

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 07-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
I'm pretty sure the show would've gone the Will/Bella way at some point but now that at least we as the audience know Scout/Bella weren't related it's inevitable that they would've finally gotten together in a potential season 2

Nope, no actual DVDs. Last I heard (which was a few years ago now) the copyright of some of the music used on the show is too expensive. But there are pretty real-looking fanmade ones available, I have one of those
Ah really. Well, I might just get me one of those then!

Will & Bella? Hmm, don't know how I feel about that. Would be weird if the show had Scout, Sean AND Will all vying for her affection. Seems a bit much. But did like that deleted scene moment where she tells Will that she had a crush on him when they were kids
But yeah, hopefully they would reunite (Scout&Bella). I was never big on Sean.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Hey there, I'm Sheida Welcome It's so nice to meet new shippers (especially ones that ship Pacey/Joey too )
Hi Sheida thanks so much!
Haha thanks! Yeah, those two were my Creekverse pairs! + will&andie.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean shows nowadays have everyone vying for everyone's attention so if YA had gone the Bella/Will route it would have been ahead of its time

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 07-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
I mean shows nowadays have everyone vying for everyone's attention so if YA had gone the Bella/Will route it would have been ahead of its time
Ha, true I think the longer shows run, the more likely it is that everyone will have dated everyone at some point

and yes, especially that deleted scene hinted towards the Will/Bella, plus you have the whole "childhood best friends" thing that worked on Dawson's as well But I guess now we'll never know anyway
Old 01-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynge (View Post)
Will & Bella? Hmm, don't know how I feel about that. Would be weird if the show had Scout, Sean AND Will all vying for her affection. Seems a bit much.
Nah, just have Scout and Sean fall for each other while Will moves in and gets the girl.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

I like the way you think.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Good lord I haven't logged into FF for what feels like a decade! I just rediscovered YA on YouTube and my love of Scout and Bella came flooding back! Any good fanfics on these two out there?
Old 04-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, welcome back! I honestly don't know about fanfics, most sites from back in the day stopped working a long time ago. I checked AO3 but there's not that much there. I think if people discover the show now, they mostly just jump on the Jake/Hamilton ship, which is a shame!
Old 04-15-2018, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
Hi, welcome back! I honestly don't know about fanfics, most sites from back in the day stopped working a long time ago. I checked AO3 but there's not that much there. I think if people discover the show now, they mostly just jump on the Jake/Hamilton ship, which is a shame!
Thanks for the welcome back! I used to be a Mod on the Colin Hanks and Newbie board way back when. I went to the YA meet up a few years or year after the show was cancelled. I live in Maryland so it was very fun to drive around and then go to Bengies.... I still go to with my little boys now.

Yeah the fanfics I'm finding are all J/H but after reliving/watching the great acting of Kate and Mark they just broke my heart all over again. Thank god I found the show on YouTube, even got my 16 year old niece hooked!
Old 04-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

I'm forever sad I missed out on the YA gatherings

Yeah there's just something special about Mark and Kate's chemistry! I absolutely love their scene by the lake in the first episode. It breaks my heart every time