Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Id love to see Kate M as a superhero, shed look awesome in leather

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

^ She totally would!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah leather!

I'd like to see Mark in this recently popular genre of bromance movies like The Hangover, I Love You Man -- you know the kind of movies Paul Rudd, Jason Segel and Bradley Cooper make. Maybe he could get to do one with Kate B since it has been the fad that geeky guys end up with hotties like Katherine Heigl and Rashida Jones.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

And here I am again . I still want to see Kate appearing in VD with Ian. They would make the hottest couple of vampires ever
Old 12-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Angel, I would love Mark in such a role! He's definitely charming enough for it

Susana, they totally would be the hottest vamps ever!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark would fit right in with roles like that and Id love to see him work with Paul Rudd as well

And also Kate M and Ian both vamps?

Old 12-13-2009, 04:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kate and Ian as evil vampires == Delicious!!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken|smile (View Post)
Mark would fit right in with roles like that and Id love to see him work with Paul Rudd as well
To be honest, I think the cuteness of Mark working with Paul Rudd would be too much - I don't know if I could handle it!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Exactly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovea (View Post)
Kate and Ian as evil vampires == Delicious!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Was thinking maybe Kate's vamp would be like a nemesis-rival (same thing right? ) to Damon they like have a I'm-so-attracted-to-you-but-I-hate-your-guts kinda relationship.

You know like maybe K-vamp starts out as a vampire hunter (ala Winchester brothers) then she sets her eyes on the Salvatore brothers cornering Stefano who's weak and easy prey. Along comes Damon who saves Stefano (only because Damon wants to make his eternity miserable and having him vanquished is going to ruin that). Damon squares off with K-vamp and turns her. He doesn't kill her because evil that he is, he wants her to experience life on the other side of the fence. She's like, "I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do." Damon's like, "You have to get better at being a vampire first before you can do that." So K-vamp doesn't vanquish herself and goes into the world bettering herself so she can come back and kill Damon. She comes every so often to try. It's so anime but as long as she keeps coming back and the hawtness gets hotter.

I’m rambling because I’m but I just have to post.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Angel, I never saw your post! I love that idea! They'd have face offs every few years and kick each other's butts. So exciting/hot!

Since I just finished season 5 of Angel, I have to say, I'd love to see either Kate play a character similar to Illyria. A god-like, incredibly strong, arrogant character, that, at the same time is very confused about some things going on in our world/time. I say either Kate because... well I know Kate M could totally pull it off. It's a character right up her alley, I think. But to see Kate B play someone like that (and to simply see her play someone other than the damsel in distress) and to have lots of fight scenes? That would be awesome.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I can see Kate M playing a really great, wicked, hot villain/vampire She has that dark intriguing quality about her and I would just die of the hottness.

You know, I'd kind of like to see Kate B in an action flick. Does anyone remember the Keira Knightly movie Domino in which she played a bounty hunter?
YouTube - Domino Movie - HD Trailer
Something like that, very glossy and stylized and fun where Kate B can be hot and be a bit of a badass too. That would be awesome!

As for Mark, he would totally make a great straight man in one of those buddy/bromance comedies. The cute, slightly stuffy well meaning guy with the oddball friend. But my wish is for him to land a role in a primetime drama. Something in the vein of Brothers & Sisters. Just a character-driven ensemble show. I still say he'd be the most PERFECT Kirby in the St. Elmo's Fire reboot that was supposed to happen
Old 04-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

I remember Domino! Well, I haven't seen it, but I remember the trailers. From the looks of it, it certainly helped to take Keira away from that "just another pretty girl in a romantic comedy"-thing, which is also what Kate B is sometimes suffering from. So, yeah, a Domino-like movie for her would be perfect!

I couldn't agree more on all you said about Mark

I don't know if this has been changed recently or if it's been there all along, but I only saw it today: Ian is now officially rumoured to play Ian from The Host on IMDb. Somehow I had to think of you immediately, Sheida! I wonder why
Old 04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god, I saw that on Ians IMDb page a couple of days ago and just wooooowwww HED BE PERFECT *dies*
Kate B definately should do a kinda gangster role to help her get out of her 'romantic comedy' state, ... maybe a change in hair color might be needed as well?

and as for Mark, I LOVE those kinda movies, with the bromance and everything and I think he'll be perfect, though I see him more as leading male in a romance movie btu he's be a great friend as well

Old 04-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

You keep telling us he'd be perfect! I still haven't read the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken|smile (View Post)
Kate B definately should do a kinda gangster role to help her get out of her 'romantic comedy' state, ... maybe a change in hair color might be needed as well?
Maybe it would help! She dyed her hair dark for her role in Wonderland, didn't she? Still haven't seen that, but it was apparently pretty good. And a different kind of role for her

Mark could play any kind of role and I'd watch it