Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2003, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have to see T3 soon...
I need some Mark [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey brek. Yeah Estee a screencaps site would be lovely. Brek i will look for some fastlane caps for you maybe they will show up. I love Mark though. Its too bad the eps of him on Hang time are over

jammi
Old 08-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

So I'm trying out that screencap site idea...
Capturing Mark

Later [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Estee
Old 08-15-2003, 01:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's a great site Estee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2003, 02:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello Courtney! Always nice to meet new Mark fans! I'll be seeing him on the big screen this Sunday when I see "T:3"! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice to see you again, Jammi! If you ever find any "Fastlane" screencaps with Mark, do post them here! I'm so curious to see them!

Gasp! Estee! We [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you! Thanks so much for the site! You are a gem! I actually hadn't seen any pics from "We Were The Mulvaneys" before, so it was really amusing to see the boofy hair. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But as I see, it does improve:

(pic from Estee's site: Capturing Mark!)

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

They're now playing Hang Time at 9 a.m. on ABC Family. Unfortunately, they're back around to the end of Mark's season...why haven't I been watching this?!

Anyway, by the beginning of next week, I should have about 3 more eps of Hang Time capped.

Later [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Estee
Old 10-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I'll be sure to check out that website when I'm not at home using my dad's computer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I have to admit I am...what day is it, Tuesday? I am 3 days late but Mark was a judge on Iron Chef on Food Network on Saturday at 9:00. I know I know but I wasn't near a computer and I was dead tired at the time but he was on and he looked good.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

I don't think www.marknow.com works at the moment... so could anyone point me in the direction of some Mark pics? I'm making up a story banner and I only have three pictures of Scout, and none of them are very good. Bit pathetic, really. I can't seem to find pics of him online.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 02-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Hmmm..I guess Estee's still MIA [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so, try this one. I hope the link works [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Brilliant! Thanks Jamie! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 02-21-2004, 01:59 AM
Supreme Fan

de nada [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Jamie ]
Old 03-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! I'm Ivan and I've got a website dedicate to the great Kate Bosworth called Pretty Kate.

A few weeks ago I thought it'll be great to make a fansite of Mark Famiglietti so I started looking for some great pics but there are almost any pictures or info about him.

I already say that in the Mark Famiglietti Appreciation Thread but I thought it was a good idea to say it here too:

"I just want to tell you that I'm making the Mark's website and that I'm looking for the wireimage.com pictures but I don't have an account, so if someone has, please, please, please, email me. I really want those pics. Oh, I've got an email address that i think is of Mark Famiglietti but something is wrong because it doesn't work. Someone has his real email to talk to him about the site? I've read in this thread that Mark always answers his emails within a day."

Hope someone could help me with that. There you have how the site looks like right now although i think it won't be ready until april.

Mark's the best

Old 02-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder what Mark is doing these days. I know he's writing and that two of his scripts are being made into movies. He was also a part of some interview show where the guests have dinner with the hosts.

IN any case it would be nice to see him or hear something about him. I finally got a chance to see T3 it was good and his part was too small i wanted more mark
Old 02-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamScout's Honor
IN any case it would be nice to see him or hear something about him.
Yes, I agree. As much as I didn't like Scout as a character, Mark is a good actor (and apparently also a very talented writer), so I'd just like to see anything with him.