Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

I feel left out. Nikki, it would be lovely if you could find some screen caps.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

I feel that I need the experience of making out with a girl. My boyfriend has given it the green light. (He said preferably with him there, chaperoning. Boys... so predictable. ) Katherine would be ideal for this, although... you know, a little remote. Any of you girls fancy coming over to New Zealand for a little smooch?

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 10-07-2004, 08:40 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
Any of you girls fancy coming over to New Zealand for a little smooch?
Well, I'll try to make time...you know that i need to make time for :ya_jake:...i'm not promising anything, okay? (man if we keep doing this...who knows what'll happen? )

The Shane Test...-from what I know, it's a test they do to tell whether a girl's straight or not. (if you notice, the last cap shows Shane giving a thumbs down...(I just read transcripts so... )

**this isn't mine, i just saw it months ago, that's why i forgot where i got it. i have not seen the L word yet and again, this is not mine...just so we're clear.

Last edited by nki; 10-07-2004 at 08:46 AM
Old 10-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Well, what exactly is the Shane test? I would like to be tested.

Old 10-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ladies ladies ladies.....

go here >> the planet cafe
Sign up, then go to media and videos. Episode videos, Season 1, then click on 1.2 'lets do it', and on the second page of clips it's got a picture of Shane leaning over the counter. Notice the person who put the clips on the site has marked it as 'hot'
Click on the download link, type in her funny word thing to verify, and hey presto, you'll have the best scene

Don't say I never do anything for you guys
oh, and while we're on the sub and I've guided you to the link ......
a., notice the way she says "Dana...may I sit with you?", especially the Dana part - amazingly sexy
and b., like I said before, I would've past the test when she puts her glasses down on the counter and does a little weird cautious smiling thing I can't really explain it, but she brings her head down slightly and smiles for a second, it's the sweetest thing! you'll know what I mean when you see it.

Enjoy B)
Old 10-07-2004, 11:04 PM
New Fan

Thanks Stud

:-)

Thanks for the link to the site! I appreciate it and Im glad you use the site!

Also.. those funny little things to download are random letters so leechers cant just download files automatically :-D

The reason for registration is so I can track who is trying to hack or whatever they arent supposed to be doing hehe

Also.. the reason it says HOT is cause the number of downloads it has :-D

CyberWoolf
Webmistress
www.theplanetcafe.com
Old 10-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sooo good. So unbelievable good. *gasps* Thanks so much Hannah!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know, I know...
Don't thank me, thank Cyberwoolf, it's their site!

Did you see the bit that I meant about her putting her glasses down?? Sooo nice lol.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:00 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

this is one of those moments when "OMG! OMG! *jumps up and down*" wouldn't even begin to cover it... I just saw it and ...Shane is so...wow..and her walk! Who else walks like that? (and that was just three minutes of shane...wonder what'll happen if i see all of it...)Shane....
Quote:
I feel lesbian tendencies coming on.
yes... to the fifth power...
Old 10-14-2004, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Oh god, I just watched the clip. Nikki's right, who walks like that? That was unbelievably sexy. Phew! Right up there with Brian Molko and his lot. And coming from me, that's hiiiigggh praise.

Old 10-23-2004, 02:11 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

seriously, she really knows how to get into character...always makes us ...in a good way. to say that she's a great actress will just be an understatement. she applies the character through different ways--fashion, voice(esp. with Jake), facial expressions, and again....the walk...

confidence? more like...attitude...
Old 10-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

nki perhaps you could use those 'so right' words in the card we're sending to Kate

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
seriously, she really knows how to get into character...always makes us ...in a good way. to say that she's a great actress will just be an understatement. she applies the character through different ways--fashion, voice(esp. with Jake), facial expressions, and again....the walk...[confidence? more like...attitude...
Nicky I didn't remember your previous post. OMG is your (btw hot) boyfriend still up for that? You make me go from a big shock to another bigger
Old 10-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann
Nicky I didn't remember your previous post. OMG is your (btw hot) boyfriend still up for that? You make me go from a big shock to another bigger
What? The girl-kissing? Yeah, still my evil plan that is in effect, though not really going anywhere at the moment because it's too weird kissing any of my friends, and I don't know how to preposition random girls. Why, you interested?

Old 10-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha! no way.... but wait if that could include your boyfriend too... I guess I could rethink it

Quote:
Why, you interested?
Old 10-24-2004, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

He is only a watcher in this scenario, not a participant.