Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I think what happened was all the fans were migrating to other boards, which rendered this one pretty bare. So how didja feel about the last season?
Old 06-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Supreme Fan

it was short and it was unwrapped i think they shouldve did 12 shows like they always did and wrapped up there murder mystery...
Old 06-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by street serenade (View Post)
Yeah, I think what happened was all the fans were migrating to other boards, which rendered this one pretty bare. So how didja feel about the last season?
I didn't even know there was a TLW board. Sorry I missed it.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Supreme Fan

it was a pretty cool board...
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffysmgfan26 (View Post)
it was short and it was unwrapped i think they shouldve did 12 shows like they always did and wrapped up there murder mystery...
The last season made no kinda sense. I think the creator was banking on a spin-off, which was why she left it the way she did. The spin-off fell through, unfortunately.

But on the bright side we'll get to see KM in a few months on CBS Word is if you watch the Tony Awards this Sunday they're going to show a new promo featuring all the new fall shows so hopefully we'll get a few more glimpses of the show.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Supreme Fan

yeah it didnt make since i was hoping for the spinoff i cancelled showtime after i found out .....
i cant wait to see kate on tv again on another show playing a whole new charater i know she will be good on it ......

by the way love the icon of kate....
Old 06-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The last season made no kinda sense. I think the creator was banking on a spin-off, which was why she left it the way she did. The spin-off fell through, unfortunately.
Season 6 is all I have left of TLW to watch and I have to say I am not really looking forward to it, which is really sad because I have really enjoyed the series up until this point.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Even though it's very odd at times the one thing we can take away from season 6 is 'strange as it was at least it was interesting'.

So CBS has cut Julia Ormand out of the preview and inserted a few more pieces of Kate's interview.
YouTube - Three Rivers - New Fall 2009 Preview
Old 06-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Supreme Fan

the l word was one of my favorite shows ever
i watched both previews of three rivers the one with out julia and with her its to bad she dropped out...

kate looks really good in scrubs.....
Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

^Right. I'm so excited. It's like I died and went to fangirl heaven or something. Because never in a million years did I think she'd go for something so mainstream, but I'm glad she did.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:31 AM
Supreme Fan

i hope it turns out good for her and i love the tatoo on the back of her neck you can see when shes in the scrubs...
Old 06-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Boo, your youtube link tells me I'm not allowed to watch it because I'm in the wrong country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by street serenade (View Post)
Because never in a million years did I think she'd go for something so mainstream, but I'm glad she did.
Agreed. I think she realized she had to step out of her usual pattern. The best way to get rid of Shane, in a way, is to play a very un-Shane character.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Supreme Fan

i love her hair in the new show too...
Old 06-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
Boo, your youtube link tells me I'm not allowed to watch it because I'm in the wrong country.

Agreed. I think she realized she had to step out of her usual pattern. The best way to get rid of Shane, in a way, is to play a very un-Shane character.
Sorry about the link. But yeah, I'm glad she's stepping out of the Shane box by playing Miranda, who's more emotional, more fiery. Although from the things I've read it kinda seems like Miranda is very similar to Meredith from Grey's Anatomy(at least when it comes to the dramatics and the mommy/daddy issues) and I predict a lot of people are gonna voice that, but still, it's a big step away from Shane which in itself is something.

And yeah, Kate's doctor is tattooed and apparently we'll get to see it in the pilot some. I think it's Dr. Andy who notices it and points it out.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meh, this laptop doesnt have flash player or something and vote show youtube but I suppose if Anjas in the wrong country theres no way in hell it will show for me

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]