Old 06-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Dumb Netflix only has Blue Crush 2
Old 06-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't even know there was a part 2!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Blimey, me neither. But there seems to be a part 2 to everything these days...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Passionate Fan

There's a part 2, but I think it was one of those straight to DVD kind of things. Kate's not in it
Old 06-08-2013, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

I bet. Who is in it instead? You never know and sometimes people re-surface like Kerr Smith in Cruel Intentions 3.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

I read through the cast list and none of the names sounded familiar. I guess there's a reason nobody has ever heard of the film.

I also did not know there was a Cruel Intentions 3. Wasn't the second part bad enough?
Old 06-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Part three was not good by any means but it was a lot more like the original and therefore a tiny bit better than part 2. Looking at the cast list for Blue Crush 2... apparently Sasha Jackson was on One Tree Hill as a recurring character. Not that I actually know because I ditched the show mid-season 1. Gideon Emery will be the creepy villain on Teen Wolf this season. Otherwise I don't think any of these people have done much before or since. Dylan Edy was on "Labyrinth" with Jessica Brown Findley and Katie McGrath this Christmas. Not sure if that is exactly yelling up and coming but at least he did something.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Kate's listed in a new movie called Homefront. It's written by Sylvester Stallone so it's probably going to be a straight up action movie, but this cast list sounds really interesting. Jason Statham, James Franco, Winona Ryder and Kate Bosworth.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Well, that sounds indeed like a really good cast list, something I might actually go and watch at the pictures.

I skimmed through Instyle today and there was a photo series of Kate and how her style changed over the past ten years with quotes of her how a certain look was created/developed. Didn't buy the magazine though.

Old 06-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

It does sound like a great cast list! I can't wait. Also, the (incredibly short) summary on IMDb "A former DEA agent moves his family to a quiet town, where he soon tangles with a local meth druglord." cracks me up simply because it seems obvious that James Franco is the druglord and I somehow find that hilarious?
Old 06-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it doesn't fit his sleek modelling persona but he's too young to be the former DEA agent so that must be Statham. What cracks me up about the description is that he moves to a quiet town apparently suited for families and yet there's a menacing evil drug overlord.

Old 06-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe the druglord discovered this was the perfect location because nobody would suspect it? Should definitely be interesting
Old 06-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

You mean like "Weeds" - go to the suburbs, hire a widow/housewife?

Old 06-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, exactly! Who knows, maybe Kate actually is his housewife?
Old 06-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Lol - now I imagine "Young Americans", the reboot - Bella and Grace have a little greenhouse behind the garage where they grow pot and sell it to the students of Rawley...