Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Kate Bosworth #7 - She's Always Been Our Supergirl!

Filmography:
The Laundry Warrior (2008) .... Lynne
21 (2008) .... Jill Taylor
The Girl in the Park (2007) .... Louise
Superman Returns (2006) .... Lois Lane
Bee Season (2005) .... Chali
Beyond the Sea (2004) .... Sandra Dee
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004) .... Rosalee Futch
Advantage Hart (2003) .... Trinity Montage
Wonderland (2003) .... Dawn Schiller
The Rules of Attraction (2002) .... Kelly
Blue Crush (2002) .... Anne Marie Chadwick
Remember the Titans (2000) .... Emma Hoyt
"Young Americans" .... Bella Banks (2000)
The Newcomers (2000) .... Courtney Docherty
The Horse Whisperer (1998) .... Judith
"7th Heaven" .... Student in background #14 (2 episodes, 1997)
- Says Who? (1997) TV episode .... Student in background #7
- Who Knew? (1997) TV episode .... Student in background #14

Links:
KateBosworthFan.com
Kate-Bosworth.org
KateBosworthWeb.com
Captivating (Kate Bosworth)

We lost the other thread, so I figured we'd need a new one.
Only 2 more months until Superman Returns!

Last edited by wolkenfuehlen; 11-25-2008 at 09:44 AM
Old 06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

From Bella to Lois Lane Kate Bosworth makes a Super Return!

Ok I decided to start a new thread about Kate Bosworth and how she landed her most defining role as Lois Lane in Superman Returns!

So happy for Kate Bosworth as well. I loved her in Young Americans and I am glad she is getting out there and making a name for herself! It is wonderful!

Plus the new Superman is not that bad looking if I say do myself! Finally they got the last son of Krypton right!

So Super Congrats to Brandon Routh for landing the role! I know you will make Christopher Reeves and the man of tomorrow proud!

Loved the MTV movie adwards speach!! Aw Brandon looked so good and that voice WOW!

Speaking of Superman Kristen aka Berhsgirl1230, Jen aka dreamer4ever, Crystal aka Jasonslover4life and I went to the I'm Reed Fish after party for the movie that was at the 2006 Tribeca film festival in April in NYC. And how the actor Sam Huntington who plays Jimmy Olsen a top reporter for the Daily Planet and partner to Lois Lane in the movie Superman Returns was at the I'm Reed Fish after party with us!

I can't believe Sam was right next to us at the bar talking to his friend Jay Baruchel! Talk about a really random serendipidious moment.

Photo I took at the after party! Not sure if Sam Huntington is in the background at all I couldn't tell I think he might be the guy behind me (I am the one in green) in the white shirt and black jacket but I could be wrong? As you can see it was very crowded.

(L to R) Samantha, Kristen, me, and Stacie at the I'm Reed Fish After Party in NYC!

Anyway I am now even more excited to see Superman Returns being we partied with someone from the cast!

Anyway I am now even more excited to see Superman Returns being we partied with someone from the cast!

Also our very own FF MOD Jazz MOD of the of Emilie Deravin, Lord of the Rings and Victor Mortenson boards has meet The Man Of Steal!

(Please do not post the photos anywhere with out Jazz Permission! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
Quote:
Erin - Great shots from the film festival! You spoke about Superman Returns. I can't wait for it to come out. Since it's starring my friend's cousin! This is us at a party years and years ago!!! He's leaning across the table to pose for a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00
OMG Jazz You Met Brandon! Aw you lucky girl and you sort of know him! thats awesome! OMG he is So cute and nice thats a plus!! I can't wait for Superman Returns!
Quote:
Erin - Well, I met him WAY before he became an actor. He was just Brandon then. And that picture was taken just before he got his gig on OLTL. He was so happy then. Sadly, I don't talk much with my friend anymore but I know I'm really happy for Brandon and this new big break. He really is a nice guy and so down to earth. I can easily see him as Clark Kent.

Anyway I am getting all gitty with the trailors and press that Superman Returns is getting!!! I can't wait!!!

Cool origianl 1978 Superman trailor I found!!! Enjoy!!!

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?PublishedID=4163

Amazing Superrman trailor of all of the Superman's over the years to todays!!! Enjoy!!
http://imdb.com/title/tt0081573/trai...ay-E26983-14-2

Superman Returns Trailor! One word AMAZING!!!
http://imdb.com/title/tt0348150/trai...ay-E25955-14-2

They can been a great people Kalel if they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all their capacity for good I have sent them you my only son

There is a rumor I heard that after Diana Reeves died when Brandon was on set filming Superman he recieved a beautiful silver pendent with the Superman emblem of the red S on it. No one knows who it was from but and on the back of the pendent the words were inscribed "Go Forward"

I find that story to be so interesting. It was almost like a blessing and a good luck charm to Brandon to carry on the Superman tradition.

the cast of Superman Returns interviewed on Axcess Hollywood and Extra tonight and it was wonderful!! Even my mom commented on how good looking Brandon was.

I loved how the cast was fooling around they even sowed photos of when Brandon dressed up as Superman in 2003 for Halloween before he landed the role of Superman talk about fate! Oh and Brandon was also an extra in the Christina Agularia video "What A Girl Wants. (yay for extras)I was dying when they showed that.

So happy for Kate Bosworth as well. I loved her in Young Americans and I am glad she is getting out there and making a name for herself! It is wonderful!

Over all I am so happy with all of the press that the movie has been getting and how well the cast gets along!!!

I am so excited about the movie!!! I can't wait!! It looks amazing!!!

Hope all is well my fellow Superman Kate Young American lovers!!

I am so Promoting this movie!!!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Some new Kate Bosworth ones of her as Lois Lane for Superman Returns opeing June 28,2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
Two more Clois Avatars...from the IMAX poster

Latest attempts...again, not SV but I'm all about the Superman Returns film right now! After all, I'm guessing about all of us here are excited about it

Alex
Hope you like them enjoy!!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:43 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

The new 'do'.

I think I like her better as a blonde... What do you think?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nki
I think I like her better as a blonde... What do you think?
I like her better as a blonde, too. Though I'm not totally against the dark hair, it's mostly the style that annoys me. She had dark hair in Wonderland and looked gorgeous with it.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

I still like better the blonde hair. It suits her so well but I agree with Anja. In Wonderland was okay but in Superman she looks really weird to me. Don't like it at all.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I think it's her complexion, I think it works better with her as a blonde. I can't wait to see Superman, it sounds like such an awesome movie! Variety had a great article about it yesterday.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Shannon, I LOVE your signature . I'm a huge fan of "10 things"
Old 06-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronakat
Shannon, I LOVE your signature . I'm a huge fan of "10 things"
Aww thanks! Yeah I read it and was like "Yes!" It is such a good movie.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:31 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

^Isn't she a natural brunette?

I just realized that you can clearly see the different colors of her eyes in this picture...

Last edited by nki; 06-22-2006 at 03:52 AM
Old 06-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I always thought she was naturally a blonde.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to like what she looked back in YA. I hope she eats more.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think she's natural blonde but I've seen the last pictures at the "Superman" premiere and she's more blonde than usual . Looks weird too. And yeah, she looked better in the YA days, I agree.

I know they both don't have many fans out there but I think they look happy and make a bautiful couple...

Kate with the new "Superman"
Old 06-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I went to a collectors fair the other day and they had a Lois Lane "Superman Returns" Barbie...I was sooo tempted to buy it, but I'd be better off buying it in the stores.

I guess this means that Kate has reached super-stardom, wouldn't you think - to be immortalised as a doll??? :O It looked very much like Kate too.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 06-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's kinda clingy right?

I lvoe Orlando. I wish I was Kate!