Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I havent seen that either, I think Ive only seen him in Jumper and well I prefer Master of the universe Jedi Knight

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-19-2009, 06:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Wednesday (View Post)
I prefer Master of the universe Jedi Knight
There's a lot to be said about guys in robes. Hayden in SW, Daniel Radcliffe in HP, Orlando Bloom in LOTR. I just couldn't look at Orlando Bloom the same way when he's in street clothes.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I just watched the Lost episode where Boone dies. So sad! That was such a bad move on the part of the writers. I guess now I just have to look forward to Boone flashbacks and visions.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really thought Shannon would go first. Just as Boone was getting vital to the story, he gets killed off.

Have you seen later seasons of Lost? I wouldn't want to say anything if you haven't. This is just my observation: I don't think doing special projects with Locke gives you good juju.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

I am only about half way through season 2 (I am way behind the times), but in the last episode I saw Shannon was killed, and I have to say I wasn't that upset. She always sort of bugged me and didn't seem too important to the storyline. I agree with you, Shannon should have been the first to go.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avasadie (View Post)
I am only about half way through season 2 (I am way behind the times), but in the last episode I saw Shannon was killed, and I have to say I wasn't that upset. She always sort of bugged me and didn't seem too important to the storyline. I agree with you, Shannon should have been the first to go.
Wow! She was killed off in season 2? I thought she was killed of much later like 3 or 4. She seemed to be on Lost longer than she really was. That's a testament to the frustrating nature of the character. It's like, she's still here?

And I hate what Shannon did to Boone in their pre-island days. He's all nice and brotherly (constantly coming to her rescue) then she turns around and seduces him like that. After which, he was all tortured and she was indifferent. Ian was so hot in the party planning scenes in that episode.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovea (View Post)
Wow! She was killed off in season 2? I thought she was killed of much later like 3 or 4. She seemed to be on Lost longer than she really was. That's a testament to the frustrating nature of the character. It's like, she's still here?

And I hate what Shannon did to Boone in their pre-island days. He's all nice and brotherly (constantly coming to her rescue) then she turns around and seduces him like that. After which, he was all tortured and she was indifferent. Ian was so hot in the party planning scenes in that episode.
Agreed. Needless to say I did not shed a tear when Shannon died. I think most of what I disliked about her was how she treated Boone. She was so two-faced with him, I hated it.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Boone had a bit of a guilty-complex when it came to Shannon because of what his mom did to Shannon's inheritance. Plus he seems to be the goody-two-shoes type that does what everyone expects and he's a total boyscout. He's just a sitting duck for the evil Shannon.

And Shannon was evil -- remember what she did to Sayid at the airport?
Old 01-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

I sort of liked Shannon. Not at first, but she grew on me. Of course the fact that she was gorgeous, and part of my Lost OTP (Boone/Shannon) did help make me like her more.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

The moment I fell in love with Boone:

Could he have been more adorable?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Ah, the pens. I'm not big on Lost, but even I remember that.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

So Lost's new season premiered the other night... and lets just say I am holding on to hope that IAN will be making a guest appearance base upon things that are currently happening with the island.

I don't want to give anything away for anyone who wants to see the season premier but hasn't... but everyone cross your fingers for a shirtless Ian on Lost sometime soon.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen the new season yet. It'll probably get here by mid-year. But I'm hopeful Boone's making an appearance too since Ben said last season that everyone had to go back including dead Locke. But eww, that means irritating Nikki and Paolo could be back too.

I wonder, however, when all is said and done, at the series finale, would we be satisfied with the conclusion of what the heck it was all about? Like the gigantic, four-toed Dharma foot statue, the disappearing island, the bunkers and the cages, entering the numbers every 108 seconds (no one is doing that now but no clothes-ripping white light explosion going on) -- it seemed like a high-tech place they couldn't automate the number entering thing? and so much more.

There's like this new season and one more to go right?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I haven't seen the new season yet. It'll probably get here by mid-year. But I'm hopeful Boone's making an appearance too since Ben said last season that everyone had to go back including dead Locke. But eww, that means irritating Nikki and Paolo could be back too.

I wonder, however, when all is said and done, at the series finale, would we be satisfied with the conclusion of what the heck it was all about? Like the gigantic, four-toed Dharma foot statue, the disappearing island, the bunkers and the cages, entering the numbers every 108 seconds (no one is doing that now but no clothes-ripping white light explosion going on) -- it seemed like a high-tech place they couldn't automate the number entering thing? and so much more.

Wow, you totally lost me there! I am only on season 2, so I have never even hear of these people! Hoping to watch a little more this weekend though.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ever since Ian died in season 1 I've kept telling people that he would be back at least once every season. He might not have been in season 4, but he was in season 3 twice, so that evens it out. With the new recent development in the S5 premiere, I totally thought about whether that means he could be back, too.

Quote:
Yes. I think each season has 17 episodes, if I remember correctly?

Angel, I worry about whether it will be satisfying, too. I think I remember reading somewhere that they would not answer and explain everything, which is fair, because it's nice to still have some of the mystery. But I really hope they explain the main parts.