Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

On the radio early, the two DJs were talking about the "total miscommunication between guys and girls".
Also, at the mall I ended up walking behind a woman who's shirt said "10 Reasons Why I'm a Crew Mom"
Old 09-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payton Tyler
On the radio early, the two DJs were talking about the "total miscommunication between guys and girls".
Wow, direct quote! That's awesome.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 09-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sometimes our links can be very very eerie. Did you ask the mom where she got her t-shirt from?

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 09-19-2005, 12:50 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

Ian's new project: "Sensation of Sight"

'A fusion of dream/reality, this off-beat drama about man’s search for meaning amidst the ache of despair chronicles Finn, a middle-aged English teacher, as he enters a mid-life crisis impelled by a recent tragedy. As he sets afoot selling encyclopedias to the town locals, encounters ensue and sales are made, but Finn’s anxieties begin to consume him as he finds himself pursued by an unrelenting ghost. Circling through sleepless nights and desperate days, The Sensation of Sight intertwines lives of loneliness and disconnection, fatefully leading Finn toward an unexpected and sublime awakening.'

---eitherorfilms

I wonder if the 'sublime awakening' involves a bathroom scene with the dean's son and a certain cross-dresser...

The other day, I saw a book authored by W. Flemington...
Old 09-19-2005, 03:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow! Wouldn't it be trippy if Ian was to play this english teacher?

Today, "I Try" was playing on the radio and someone said "Throw caution to the wind".

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 09-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

I listened to "I Try" by Macy Gray on the radio too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
Today, "I Try" was playing on the radio and someone said "Throw caution to the wind".[/font]
Ian playing "Finn" would be kinda funny too
Old 09-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Ian playing Finn, an English teacher, would be the ultimate coincidence! But surely they wouldn't slate Ian to play a middle-aged man just yet, would they?

Old 09-20-2005, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ooh, no way. Ian's way too young to play a middle aged English teacher. Teacher's assistant, yes. Man the coincidence would be amazing.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 09-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Teacher's assistant, that would work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
Ooh, no way. Ian's way too young to play a middle aged English teacher. Teacher's assistant, yes. Man the coincidence would be amazing.
Yesterday I saw "The Notebook" and Rachel McAdams character was named Ally Hamilton . Beautiful last name
Old 09-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

I was watching What I Like About You and one of the creators is called Will Calhoun! *slashy thoughts*

Old 09-23-2005, 02:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm in school now and this guy was knocking on door right behind me, and his knocking sounded just like when Hamilton knocks on Jakes door i Cinderbella.

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I was thinking the same thing when I saw "The Notebook" at the pictures. Ha!

Will Calhoun. I like where this is going. Rewatching the show, I'm definitely picking up on the vibes.

Ooh...How cool, Teresa! Like a soft knocking?

Alas, I have no links.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 09-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Ian as Finn, the middle-aged English teacher? How cool would that be?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
I was watching What I Like About You and one of the creators is called Will Calhoun! *slashy thoughts*
See, they were totally meant to be.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah! Totally!

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 09-26-2005, 09:25 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

Quote:
4.) If you had a choice, what character would you be other than Shane and why?
Katherine : do you mean in the l word or on another show? i'll do both.
1st off, i couldn't do justice to the other characters on the l word, like the actors who play them. but, if i had to choose, i would do a combo of jenny/alice. i think those two characters are so layered and interesting. there is a whole spectrum of emotion with those two roles. now on another show... i would pick billy or nate from six feet under. or sawyer/sayid/kate from lost.

--km f5
Aside from the LOST link...six feet under's Billy was played by Jeremy Sisto--unaired pilot's Finn.

(makes me wonder how the jh shower scene spoof between jake/finn would've turned out if Jeremy Sisto was still playing Finn...hmmm...)