Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Getting to know you #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Explain why you like each member of One Direction
I hope you realize everyone else on this board hates you now
Okay, so.
  • Zayn is my absolute favourite. First of all, he is physically flawless, I mean just look at him?? But I love his voice and and he is just such a sweet guy and he is an artist you know and he really cares about a lot of things and him and Perrie are so cute and their wedding and the fact that they will start a family soon will kill me and I'll shut up now and move on.
  • Harry is a flophuman, as my friend keeps saying, and so random sometimes, but he is absolutely flawless, too. He is so down to earth and always so humble and thankful I am always so amazed by that. He is sweet and kind and listens and stands up for women's rights and human rights in general and he just does what he wants, no matter what it might mean or what society might think, no matter the million rumours about him, and I love that. I think that's so important, because that is a great quality for someone who is a role model for so many. (Note: by the length of my Harry ramblings you can tell he is a close second to being my favourite).
  • Niall I really didn't care much for in the beginning, he was the blond Irish kid with the braces, but a friend of mine adores him and keeps talking about him so now I know about all these tiny adorable things he has said and done and he is so cute sometimes and really cares about all his family back home and he plays the guitar and is so cool at it and stuff.
  • Louis is first of all such a looker and really just very sweet and cute and I do like how much humour he has. Like I'm not always 100% about his jokes and sometimes I think he takes it too far, but then again I totally get it because they are in this weird situation and they need this fun and it's their way of rebelling against this machinery they are in?? does that even make sense
  • and Liam...well he's kinda just there. No, really, he has a great voice (the best next to Harry's), and ever since he finally got that hair cut I can see why one would say he is attractive, but he just kinda seems boring hahahaha.
Can I ask you for the same thing?
and also....
Last album you listened to?
Old 11-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Aww come on, everyone loves me and 1D

Ooh I loved your answers, here's mine:
Louis is my absolute favorite, putting aside the fact that he is by far the most attractive one of the group for me and has flawless bone structure and hair and everything, I love his sensitive yet sarcastic personality too. I understand what you mean about his jokes being a bit too much at times, especially in the beginning, during the video diaries, but I feel like ever since the beginning he's felt as though he's not as good as the other members of the group (his voice is also my favorite though, its so soft), he rarely ever sang and so this was his way of overcoming his insecurities and kind of overcompensating for that fact. He's also the oldest of the group and he will rush in to defend his boys at the risk of making himself look like a jerk and putting himself in the line of fire and I think that's incredible of him. I just think he's a real funny sarcastic defensive guy with a heart of gold and I love him loads and I could write about him forever
Harry is my second favorite, mostly cause of his ummm ties to Louis tbh. I entered the fandom believing the media's womanizer image of him but wow was I wrong, he's an adorable teenager who is ridiculously dorky but also extremely smart and kind and lovely. He has such a kind heart, it's quite unique to be honest. I think as time goes by, we're seeing more and more of his quirky personality and I love him. and his voice. and his hair and face.
Niall the rest of the boys I love equally though so this is in no order Niall loves 1D more than we do and that's why I love him, he's so excited about everything and he's so cheerful and laid back all the time, he seems like such a cool guy to hang out with, he's adorable.
Zayn I'm quite fascinated by Zayn cause he's one of the only Muslim singers I know so I'd like to know more about him and his family traditions and everything. I love how he's more collected than the rest of them and yet at the end of the day, he's just as in love with the band as they are and he's just as much of a dork and a loser as they all are. Plus, he looks flawless, like he's too pretty to belong to this world.
Liam I'm really liking his transition into David Beckham I like how he joined the group as an outcast, as someone who was quiet and had been bullied and was sort of closed off but then he slowly opened up and showed just how nice and kind and also a little bit dumb he is, he's like an actual puppy.
wow I could write novels about these guys

and last album was probably Midnight Memories, though not fully, not yet

Favorite new song?

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 11-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Aww come on, everyone loves me and 1D

Ooh I loved your answers, here's mine:
Louis is my absolute favorite, putting aside the fact that he is by far the most attractive one of the group for me and has flawless bone structure and hair and everything, I love his sensitive yet sarcastic personality too. I understand what you mean about his jokes being a bit too much at times, especially in the beginning, during the video diaries, but I feel like ever since the beginning he's felt as though he's not as good as the other members of the group (his voice is also my favorite though, its so soft), he rarely ever sang and so this was his way of overcoming his insecurities and kind of overcompensating for that fact. He's also the oldest of the group and he will rush in to defend his boys at the risk of making himself look like a jerk and putting himself in the line of fire and I think that's incredible of him. I just think he's a real funny sarcastic defensive guy with a heart of gold and I love him loads and I could write about him forever
Harry is my second favorite, mostly cause of his ummm ties to Louis tbh. I entered the fandom believing the media's womanizer image of him but wow was I wrong, he's an adorable teenager who is ridiculously dorky but also extremely smart and kind and lovely. He has such a kind heart, it's quite unique to be honest. I think as time goes by, we're seeing more and more of his quirky personality and I love him. and his voice. and his hair and face.
Niall the rest of the boys I love equally though so this is in no order Niall loves 1D more than we do and that's why I love him, he's so excited about everything and he's so cheerful and laid back all the time, he seems like such a cool guy to hang out with, he's adorable.
Zayn I'm quite fascinated by Zayn cause he's one of the only Muslim singers I know so I'd like to know more about him and his family traditions and everything. I love how he's more collected than the rest of them and yet at the end of the day, he's just as in love with the band as they are and he's just as much of a dork and a loser as they all are. Plus, he looks flawless, like he's too pretty to belong to this world.
Liam I'm really liking his transition into David Beckham I like how he joined the group as an outcast, as someone who was quiet and had been bullied and was sort of closed off but then he slowly opened up and showed just how nice and kind and also a little bit dumb he is, he's like an actual puppy.
wow I could write novels about these guys

and last album was probably Midnight Memories, though not fully, not yet

Favorite new song?

Old 11-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Love your answers, too!

Hm....Bastille's The Draw, I think?? Very obsessed with it

Last present you received?
Old 11-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bastille

My friend hand-knitted a purple scarf for me and gave it to me a couple of days ago and wow it's perfect

What's the worst TV show you've ever seen?

Old 11-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

I want a hand-knitted purple scarf too!

Hm, well....I think I mentioned The Lair before, it was really really crap?

Do you have a dream car?
Old 02-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ummm, this is random but I always loved he green Jaguar in the James Bond movie Die Another Day?

What show do you want to start next?

Old 02-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Out of shows I haven't seen anything of yet? ...maybe The Red Road, because it has Jason Momoa and out of other shows, probably gonna rewatch all of Eli Stone next

Last movie you saw?
Old 02-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dallas Buyers Club and it was really touching and really well acted

Next movie you want to watch?

Old 02-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Probably Her

Any interesting plans for the year?
Old 02-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I do plan on making a musical and applying everywhere so ... if that counts as interesting

What are you currently reading?

Old 02-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

It counts!

I just started JPod by Douglas Coupland recently...but might finally read The Book Thief actually because the movie is coming out here soon.

Who is the last person you talked on the phone to?
Old 02-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Book Thief

Ummm my friend called, as always, to ask me to check the application email he's sending to this American university, I must have checked like 12 emails for him so far?

What was the last thing you ate?

Old 02-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Um...three jelly doughnuts when I got home from work six hours ago...

Last song you listened to?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ummmm I think it was Ed Sheeran's cover of ... something, I'm not sure, was it called So? I'm too lazy to look

Favorite character on Shameless?