Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
Jake was very self-confident and I think Ryder knew that she wouldn't care about the gay comments. Hamilton, on the other hand, was always offended by his comments which is why Ryder probably kept picking on him. It's more 'fun' if the person you're picking on is hurt by it.
You're probably right. I still think the writers planned for Ryder to discover Jake's secret and fall in love with her It could have gotten interesting.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 03-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hamilton is a very shrewd person(in a good way). Being the Dean's son has taught him how to stay one step ahead of authority. I think most of the time, he is cool and calculating but if he is upset, all the calm goes out the window. Jake is more stoic and I'm sure that her mother being away hurt her self-esteem but she still keeps a lot of stuff from her. With Monica neglecting her emotionally, she wouldn't feel too bad if other kids make fun of her. But I'm sure there are a lot of upsetting things she keeps inside.

Last edited by celera; 03-18-2005 at 06:56 PM
Old 04-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought that line was hilarious. Ryder has screwed Will over, but he got him back and got the girl.

I guess we can assume that Jake used her hacking skills to create fraudulent documents of her new identity???

Katka - ahhh the looks! It's as if he knows the secret about Jake and is absolutely in love with her. Of course they would have gone down this road, had the show continued.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I got some serious Ryder/Will slash vibes from this one. What about when Will saw Ryder kissing that other girl, and Ryder ran a finger down his chest and said "wait your turn" or something? I was dying.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 06-27-2005, 05:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

[font=courier new]Ahhh...my kindred spirit. He didn't seem too shy running his finger allll the way down his chest. *fans self*

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek