Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey there!
I totally didn't even know about that other thread Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome! I'm pretty new to FF and I came here because I discovered the Jax/Tara thread, but now I'm kinda learning my way around FF and found this thread, and I thought it would be fun for the SOA/Charlie fans to get together in one place See ya in the other thread
Old 10-18-2012, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

"What about you Charlie, did you see the photo I posted of Ian? What's up with you guys? Do you have a thing with showers too?!....

"Seriously!"....

Disclaimer: I'm not crazy, just seriously bored....
Old 10-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareyou (View Post)
"What about you Charlie, did you see the photo I posted of Ian? What's up with you guys? Do you have a thing with showers too?!....
Funny

While Ian's body looks virtually the same, I think Charlie has....uh ''filled out'' in a really nice way. Added some muscle.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

I love it when you're bored!!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Loyal Fan

This made me laugh...

And apparently, it's for sale... Movie Cut Outs

Does this mean SoA can now be considered as POP?...

OT: Just to be clear, I'm not mocking people who are buying these things - it's your money and I, probably, would have bought one if I saw a naked Jax Teller......I was just not expecting SoA to have these things...

Last edited by dareyou; 10-19-2012 at 08:41 AM
Old 10-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, as much as I love Charlie I don't think that'd really fit in with my home decor

I've seen people use cutouts like these for Halloween though as part of their costume at parties. Like say, you wanted to go as like Tara or whatever and you were one of those people who takes Halloween festivities seriously, I could see someone throwing down 30 bucks for a Jax to carry around with them at a party for some laughs
Old 10-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

^I was thinking along these lines, for a Halloween party, have the naked Jax Teller by the door to greet everyone a Happy Halloween...

A half naked Charlie Hunnam on your party or any type of Charlie... that would be an awesome party...
Old 10-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This made me laugh...

And apparently, it's for sale... Movie Cut Outs

Does this mean SoA can now be considered as POP?...

OT: Just to be clear, I'm not mocking people who are buying these things - it's your money and I, probably, would have bought one if I saw a naked Jax Teller......I was just not expecting SoA to have these things...
I love that photo! Charlie Hunnam and Jax Teller in the same pic, it's almost too much hotness It must be weird to see a real life size cut out of yourself, though!

Last edited by Hanna20; 10-20-2012 at 05:50 AM
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

^Right. I have a hard enough time just looking at photos of myself, to see a giant cutout would be...strange.
Also! They could be gag gifts, like if someone you know had a huge Charlie crush you could embarrass her by gifting it to her

But yeah, it's weird that this show has a TON of merchandising (that movie/music/tv memorabilia shop at the mall I walked into several weeks back, their SoA display was the biggest and most prominent) because it doesn't feel like a mainstream hit and yet it is. Five years in and it kills it in the ratings department.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Hanna you're right Jax and Charlie is too much hotness...I wonder if Charlie kept the cut out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by street serenade (View Post)

But yeah, it's weird that this show has a TON of merchandising (that movie/music/tv memorabilia shop at the mall I walked into several weeks back, their SoA display was the biggest and most prominent) because it doesn't feel like a mainstream hit and yet it is. Five years in and it kills it in the ratings department.
true and the show itself doesn't have a mainstream feel...too much violence esp. the recent episode...and the creepy thing is I'm liking the show even better...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
true and the show itself doesn't have a mainstream feel...too much violence esp. the recent episode...and the creepy thing is I'm liking the show even better...
The last episode was CRAZY INTENSE There was so much going on!
I always feel like I need quiet time after a new episode of SoA, just so I can emotionally recover
Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Hanna, I don't think I said hi to you before! Glad to have you here!

Quote:
Also! They could be gag gifts, like if someone you know had a huge Charlie crush you could embarrass her by gifting it to her
Too bad it's still a few months to go until Sheida's birthday!

I like that even though SoA is so successful that it still has that underdog-feeling to it.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
Hanna, I don't think I said hi to you before! Glad to have you here!

Too bad it's still a few months to go until Sheida's birthday!

I like that even though SoA is so successful that it still has that underdog-feeling to it.
Wolkenfuehlen Thank you I'm so happy I found FF and these Charlie/SOA threads! I've been in the Jax/Tara thread for a while now, but discovered this one by chance! I actually used to watch Young Americans back when it aired, and was sad that it got cancelled. But I don't remember Charlie being in it! I have to rewatch!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
I actually used to watch Young Americans back when it aired, and was sad that it got cancelled. But I don't remember Charlie being in it! I have to rewatch!
Definitely should do a rewatch. He's the good looking guy with the accent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by street serenade (View Post)
The last episode was CRAZY INTENSE There was so much going on! I always feel like I need quiet time after a new episode of SoA, just so I can emotionally recover
ITA last episode was intense...the new episode, I'm still in shock...

Last edited by dareyou; 10-23-2012 at 10:56 PM