Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Farewell.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 01-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

i guess it'll be a bittersweet sendoff at the promo for XDP, the series ending and all.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 01-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For sure!
Old 01-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i guess it'll be a bittersweet sendoff at the promo for XDP, the series ending and all.
That it will be.

Old 01-20-2019, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I will look forward to Jen, Fassbender, McAvoy movie projects. I have no interest in this take they're doing with X-Men.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
I will look forward to Jen, Fassbender, McAvoy movie projects. I have no interest in this take they're doing with X-Men.

are you referring to the Fox movie X-Men Dark Phoenix, or the versions of the X-Men that pop up in Phase 4 of the Marvel Cosmic Universe? just wondering.

i have absolutely no interest in ever seeing Rogue steal Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel's power and leave her in a coma. that storyline is hideous and tantamount to murder! if the MCU mickey mouse morons do this, they will be hearing from me in a big way!

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 01-20-2019 at 10:19 PM
Old 01-21-2019, 04:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I meant FOX's X Men becoming retooled, since the Disney merge.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I meant FOX's X Men becoming retooled, since the Disney merge.

oh okay. i believe the MCU version of mutants is going to happen because of Thanos messing around with the Mind Stone, when he reversed time and brought back Vision. because the Mind Stone was destroyed by Wanda, it now has an effect on humanity when the Snap is reversed, and it's effect in the new reality/timeline/alternate universe whatever happens in the post-reversal MCU, is that mutation is triggered in certain individuals and it will manifest over the films of the upcoming Marvel Cosmic Universe.

i don't think we will see any of the XCU storylines, but an entirely different type of mutant population and abilities, because they can't flood the cinematic universe with too many hero types, it would be too congested and never good for solo films or city-specific worlds like Spiderman in NYC. like everytime something happened, everyone would ask where all the other superheroes were, when Antman and Wasp had to deal with some threat on the west coast. too many heroes is bad for individual films and an oversaturated hero environment.

i do think we will see the core X-Men again, in some form, Prof X, Beast, Storm, Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Wolverine. and some others, but i do believe the overall mutant world will be small-scale within the MCU shared universe.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Sad to see this happen. but its something fanboys have wanted for years and finally got their wish. and are over joyed. They are so annoying.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked most of the early 2000's X-Men, except some stuff in Last Stand. ugh. i really liked the Charles, Raven, Eric dynamic in XFC, DOFP, XMA, and whatever happens in XDP. i do know, regardless of the Fox/Mouse merger, that that incarnation of the X-Men was winding down, and another reboot would eventually happen, because all the XFC Quadrilogy cast were moving on, and you know Fox is reboot-happy a lot of the time. perhaps the MCU can bring a different take on mutants that may surprise you....

Old 01-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's my stance on it. I'm not going to change my feelings on the matter. Those bitching fanboys hated on Jenn and crew, based on animosity.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's my stance on it. I'm not going to change my feelings on the matter. Those bitching fanboys hated on Jenn and crew, based on animosity.

yeah, i agree with you on the stupid fanboys hating on Jen. i still despise them for that, and i have some undealt-with feelings of my own, about asshat fanboys. i'm one of those comics-readers/films fan who loves both Marvel and DC, and you wouldn't believe the garbage slung my way on some sites, because i am a huge fan of Wonder Woman, my all-time favorite superhero, and a bunch of nitwits throwing shade at me because i love a badass female over a bunch of tired, trope male hero types who are so damn predictable. ugh.

while i will surely miss the XCU and the Charles/Raven/Eric trinity, i also want to give the benefit of the doubt to the hard-working and hugely successful writers, directors, producers, actors, stuntpeople, CGI artists and animators, and tons of other crew of the Marvel Studios MCU, that maybe they can give us another cinematic interpretation of mutants, regardless of the infested hatred and vileness of a group of pathetic fantrolls who do not represent the views and values of Marvel Studios.

Old 01-22-2019, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wonder Woman didn't get nearly the vicious vitrol Jennifer Lawrence receives as Raven. Their animosity is based on Jen's stardom, and Hollywood darling. My X-Men movie viewing will come to a close with Dark Phoenix. I won't support studio that will grant toxic creeps what they want.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

mutant and proud.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Yep. now they get their wishes.

They feel other characters didn't get a chance to shine. As they felt the studio needed to add in their main star into everything. and claim she was in all the major things. when she was barely in the movies. like 20 mins out of a 2 and half hour movie.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread