Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2015, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunworshipper (View Post)
Maybe this thread should get a title now since the teaser won't be out this month?
Okey doke!
Or the man who's half a boy.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 11-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Love the new title I must say.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 11-15-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

hey nice title!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Thank sunworshipper for posting that interview.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 11-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

good job!!! thanks

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 11-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

It brings more into the story we didn't know about. Can't wait for the trailer.

Old 11-17-2015, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

A third X-Men will be shot in Montreal

Quote:
Three is ... After shooting the last two X-Men in the metropolis, the Hollywood studio 20th Century Fox will be relocating to Montreal in late 2016 for shooting the next film in the saga, The Journal has learned.

The team of X-Men - directed once again by director Bryan Singer - will open its production offices in November 2016 in preparation for a shoot in 2017.

This will be the third film in the series to be shot in Montreal after X-Men: Days of Future past (which was shot in 2013) and X-Men: Apocalypse (which was shot earlier this year and which will screen in the summer of 2016).

"It was a miracle that we managed to attract a movie X-Men in Montreal in 2013. To convince Fox to return for a second and now a third is simply amazing, welcomes the great patron of Mel's Studios, Michel Trudel, who said he worked hard in recent months to bring this mega-production in Montreal.

"It's always great news for our industry when we welcome this kind of production. We talk about films which have budgets of more than $ 200 million. A big production like X-Men generates direct and indirect economic benefits of hundreds of millions of dollars and makes work more than 2,000 Québec technicians. "

Michel Trudel spent last week in Los Angeles to meet with US producers who might be interested in coming turn in Quebec.

It was during this journey that he concluded the agreement with Joe Hartwick, one of the producers of Fox, for the filming of the seventh film in the series X-Men.

"Fox People are very satisfied with their experiences of shooting in both Montreal and this is one of the reasons why they wanted to come back for the next X-Men says Michel Trudel.

"They like our facilities, our technicians and they appreciate the fact that our studios are located five minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the airport. Bryan Singer (director of films) also likes the city. It feels good to Montreal. "

Few details have leaked so far on the script of this seventh movie X-Men. According to the first rumors that circulated, the film will screen in the summer of 2018. But no star is confirmed for moment. We must therefore wait a few months before learning whether Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender and other stars of the film X-Men will be back in Montreal in 2017.

Meanwhile, the team X-Men will be relocating in the city in a few weeks to shoot additional scenes of X-Men: Apocalypse. These scenes (some of which will feature Hugh Jackman) will be filmed from early January to late March.

X-Men is the second American to be confirmed for filming in Montreal less than a week after the comedy Bad Santa 2, which will be shot in the city next January.

2016 will be a very good year, says Michel Trudel. "In addition to Bad Santa and X-Men, it has other important locations on which we are working at the moment. I am confident, but we must remain competitive. To attract these shootings, Montreal fight with cities like Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary who are also very aggressive. We must make the efforts and adjustments necessary for Montreal remains competitive in terms of filming. "

Will Jen sign on for another flick? Is Bryan Singer really on board to direct again (he had suggested wanting to do something else, while still remaining involved with X-Men)? How much of the above information is accurate? What will be the nature of this next installment? Time will tell...
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 11-17-2015, 06:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Oops, my mistake.

Last edited by sunworshipper; 11-17-2015 at 07:28 AM
Old 11-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

This is interesting if true.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

wow, look out for Hannah.
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 11-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Rumor Control: No, the ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Sequel Hasn’t Made Filming Plans for 2017

Quote:
However, we have confirmed with a very trusted source that this recent report is absolutely false. No plans have been made to start filming the X-Men: Apocalypse sequel in Montreal in 2017, and Singer has not signed on to direct.
Old 11-18-2015, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

That first report was certainly suspect, so this is no surprise really. Honestly, I was kinda waiting for it to be debunked.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 11-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Oh, that's a buzzkill.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread