Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Glad to have you.

I've seen your posts @IMDB on the rare occasions that I've gone there. You handle yourself well, and you stick up for, and celebrate Jen, so I'm very glad to see you here.
Or the man who's half a boy.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPF1138 (View Post)
Glad to have you.

I've seen your posts @IMDB on the rare occasions that I've gone there. You handle yourself well, and you stick up for, and celebrate Jen, so I'm very glad to see you here.
Thanks, glad to be here.

Yeah? What's your name on there? Thanks again, I do whatever I can do to stick up for her, and celebrate her work. I know I'm gonna fit in right here.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
Yeah? What's your name on there?
Um... I think it's the same as here. It might be just my own name. I haven't posted there in years and years though. I really don't like IMDB's boards for anyone, or any topic. I have very occasionally popped into Jen's boards just for a look around. That's how I saw you...

Quote:
Thanks again, I do whatever I can do to stick up for her, and celebrate her work. I know I'm gonna fit in right here.
I think so too.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Um... I think it's the same as here. It might be just my own name. I haven't posted there in years and years though. I really don't like IMDB's boards for anyone, or any topic. I have very occasionally popped into Jen's boards just for a look around. That's how I saw you...
Yeah, IMDB is pretty bad. i stopped going there for a while. But came back recently after what happen to defend her.

Quote:
I think so too.
I think I'm gonna like it here.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, IMDB is pretty bad. i stopped going there for a while. But came back recently after what happen to defend her.
Pointless.

There are so many people going there just to grind an axe, and spew hate, about all things. Not just Jen. It's not worth your while arguing with them. Though I commend you on your efforts.

Quote:
I think I'm gonna like it here.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
If she's happy, she's giddy. And if she's giddy, she's goofy. I don't think it's really something that she can help. But if recent events have jaded her, then it could be a long time before she feels happy in the spotlight again.

Then again, another part of me says that she'll take all this in stride. She'll be her usual wisecracking self (because that's just who she is), and while she might at times clam up if the photos are mentioned, it's also entirely possible that she'll make jokes at other times.
I think we're getting a hint of that already, which is positive.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Cry (View Post)
I think we're getting a hint of that already, which is positive.
I won't be happy until I see her on late night, or at a press line, but I'm certainly feeling better.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
I won't be happy until I see her on late night, or at a press line, but I'm certainly feeling better.
Yep, same here. Love her late night interviews. That's one of the main reasons I love her so much. her reactions and personality on these shows. I just wanna see her being happy again and goofing around like her old usual self.

Quote:
Pointless.

There are so many people going there just to grind an axe, and spew hate, about all things. Not just Jen. It's not worth your while arguing with them. Though I commend you on your efforts.
I gotta agree. I always called IMDB a cesspool for the better part. Not any users though. They were cool. Just a bad overall vibe.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just wanna see her being happy again and goofing around like her old usual self.
Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for now. Maybe she'll take a while to get back into the swing of it, but the VF interview makes me confident that she'll be back on full form sooner rather than later.

Quote:
I gotta agree. I always called IMDB a cesspool for the better part. Not any users though. They were cool. Just a bad overall vibe.
I vaguely remember watching an interview with Emma Stone, where she started calling out posters on IMDB, and playfully mocked their caustic comments about her. She did single one person out for praise though.

There are definitely good people there, but there's too many trolls for me to bother with the place. I mean, who needs that!?
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for now. Maybe she'll take a while to get back into the swing of it, but the VF interview makes me confident that she'll be back on full form sooner rather than later.
I'm hoping so. And who knows. maybe she'll even make a joke about it on one of the late night shows. Like on letterman when he used a picture of his butt in a bikini and she was like that's not my butt. it's a 80 year old ladies, they photoshopped it.

Quote:
I vaguely remember watching an interview with Emma Stone, where she started calling out posters on IMDB, and playfully mocked their caustic comments about her. She did single one person out for praise though.

There are definitely good people there, but there's too many trolls for me to bother with the place. I mean, who needs that!?
Oh, yeah? I'd like to see that. You remember what the video was called, of its on YouTube at all?

No, I totally understand what you mean. For every few good people, there are 20 trolls.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm hoping so. And who knows. maybe she'll even make a joke about it on one of the late night shows.
She doesn't strike me as being inclined to joke about it, but if she can be funny otherwise I'll be happy.

Quote:
Oh, yeah? I'd like to see that. You remember what the video was called, of its on YouTube at all?
If I could remember the movie she was promoting at the time, I might have some chance. But I really can't recall. I only vaguely remember the interview tbh.

Quote:
No, I totally understand what you mean. For every few good people, there are 20 trolls.
... with nothing better to do than **** with people. Aren't they clever! :rollseyes:
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 10-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
She doesn't strike me as being inclined to joke about it, but if she can be funny otherwise I'll be happy.
I'm sure she'll find a way to be her usual cutesy self I guess if you wanna it that.

Quote:
If I could remember the movie she was promoting at the time, I might have some chance. But I really can't recall. I only vaguely remember the interview tbh.
Okay, thanks anyway.

Quote:
... with nothing better to do than **** with people. Aren't they clever! :rollseyes:
Got that right.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

That's it, Hannah.
I think everything is gonna be okay

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 10-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Can't wait for MJ 1 to come out. So I can see Jen back on the big screen again.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeaaaah OMG its getting closer

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Closed Thread   Post New Thread