Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

it's why I haven't managed to see it again, but I want to.

Looks like only one of them did the actual hiking.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 06-28-2017, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

I don't normally comment on pap pics ('cause ugh), but Jennifer Lawrence wearing a 'Save Ferris' shirt deserves one of these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i just don't know if i could have watched Jen as Daisy in that final scene of Hateful 8...ugh. so violent an ending.
That's how QT does though. Should they end up working on something, expect it to be violent.

I liked H8tful 8 quite a bit actually, but Tarantino made such a song and dance about celluloid, and about shooting on 70mm film, that his then turning out so visually inert a picture was something of a let down. It's a cracking good chamber piece, and a fantastic bit of writing, brought to life by some very fine actors, but there's scant few examples of real cinematic storytelling in evidence. Which really begs the question: what the **** does it matter the medium it's captured on?

But whatever, it's Tarantino. He's earned the right to shoot 70mm if he really wants to. But it would be nice if he'd make something of the opportunity. It's not as though he's not capable. I mean, he never was a 'visualist', by any stretch, but he has got a few tricks up his sleeve at least.
Or the man who's half a boy.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Last edited by TPF1138; 06-28-2017 at 01:42 AM
Old 06-28-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

And I didn't even get to see it at my local cinema because Cineworld took their ball and went home after not getting that version.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 06-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

So Jen called a Paparazzi a f'ing loser for trying to pet Pippi at a Airport. This is after they asked the dumb question of will she ever fly on a private plane again.

Paps are such scum of the universe. Making their living off of others hard work. Get a real freaking job! Looking to start things by asking dumb questions.

And of course people are coming to the pap's defense and calling her the usual bad names. Seems the internet. Mainly men really hate famous strong women.

It should be common courtesy not to touch another person's dog without asking. To some people their animals are their kids. and Jen has said Pippi is her baby and she's a crazy dog mother back in December.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 06-28-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

most real actors/actresses in hollywood hate the paparoaches and try to avoid them if at all possible...it's the celebrity-whore reality trash wannabes that crave the attention of these camera toting animals, and ruin it for everyone. established actors understand that seeing a constant barrage of the actual person undermines their brand-appeal and mystique on the silver screen. i don't mind the occasional really nice candid but only if Jen looks happy or not minding it, but mostly i'm in the game for her huge talents in cinema and some nice displays of her personality, aura, and fashion looks during film promotion tours, otherwise i really want her to have her personal life, privacy, and happiness.

love Jen!
Old 06-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Yeah, she was just trying to catch a car after leaving the airport. But they say and do things in hopes they catch a celeb doing or saying something they shouldn't. So they can sell it for tons of money.

Last edited by J-LawForever; 06-29-2017 at 06:59 PM
Old 06-28-2017, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Man harasses young woman. Young woman swears at man. Internet rushes to man's defense.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 06-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPF1138 (View Post)
Man harasses young woman. Young woman swears at man. Internet rushes to man's defense.

yeah, never mind it's a camera-toting thug in the young woman's face, hoping to get a compromising shot of her lady bits, and disrespecting both the personal space and cherished family pet/member. the internet can suck it!
Old 06-29-2017, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 06-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

how anyone can defend the paparazzi is beyond me.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 06-29-2017, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

It's about her being the movie star, and therefore privileged. Thus she's expected to behave gratefully at all times, pleasantly accepting any imposition or harassment, lest she be charged with the label 'stuck up'. In other words, don't be human. Be our little celebrity puppet.

The pap might be a bottom-feeding parasite but he isn't so advantaged as her, making it easy for people of a certain mindset to draft him into the role of 'ordinary person' and rush to his defense, despite his clearly being in the wrong.

In the end these are mostly brief intrusions that she can well handle, but no less deplorable for that.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 06-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

She'll shake it off and they deserved to be told, End of story.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 06-29-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

most paparoaches are ex-convicts, shady nefarious types, perverts with high-power zoom lenses looking up skirts, and truly are scum-sucking bottom feeders who are pretty much the same as the stolen-photo hacker who is only serving 10 months in prison. i hate the roaches with the fire of a 1,000 supernovas. grrrrr.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Cry (View Post)
how anyone can defend the paparazzi is beyond me.
The internet will surprise you. Especially guys who hate celebs or feel the need to take women down a peg. Just like the guys who did that thing a few years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
most paparoaches are ex-convicts, shady nefarious types, perverts with high-power zoom lenses looking up skirts, and truly are scum-sucking bottom feeders who are pretty much the same as the stolen-photo hacker who is only serving 10 months in prison. i hate the roaches with the fire of a 1,000 supernovas. grrrrr.
How this is even legal is beyond me yet. They are parasites. The term paparazzi is mosquito in another language. So that means they suck the blood out of others and literally live off others.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
The internet will surprise you. Especially guys who hate celebs or feel the need to take women down a peg. Just like the guys who did that thing a few years ago.
Not with idiots like that, I can just ignore their biased, uninformed opinions and move on.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread