Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
I saw that a day or do ago.
Yeah, they give off victimizing women.
I feel X-Men Apocalypse poster, they were teasing her being brutally choked to death as that is the end of her role as Mystique, because they know she has haters who want to see her leave the franchise.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

i had read an item on mother! last night, and i did not know that the house sounds were actually distorted versions of Jen's voice/dialogue! so i am going to see it again tomorrow evening, after my Steelers football game in the afternoon. did any of you know those sounds were her voice? jw
Old 09-23-2017, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Yeah, they give off victimizing women.
I feel X-Men Apocalypse poster, they were teasing her being brutally choked to death as that is the end of her role as Mystique, because they know she has haters who want to see her leave the franchise.
So you're saying they say come watch her get killed?
But the hell with her haters.

BTS pic.

I saw this again today for the 4th time. I know. But movie pass paid for it. I need to support my girl after all you know.

There was like 5-6 other people in there. Biggest crowd so far and all of then were people in the 60's and 70's, maybe older.

So I was just wondering why they close this of all movies. :p They think it was a drama about a mother?

After the movie was over and credits were rolling. I heard one woman say it was the worst movie she had ever seen. And another said it was so weird and confusing. She didn't get the ending.

But yeah, I read that the other day about her voice being distorted through the house.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 09-23-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

all of this dislike/hatred being directed towards Jen by the internet and media, is being pushed by the culture of hate perpetrated by the neo-nazi/skinhead/kkk/alt.right movement that put the Orange-Faced One in the pale house. any and all media and celebrity figures that oppose the policies of the Hater-In-Chief, are now lied about, slandered, and villified by social media and mass-media that are clearly pro-right and don't want to hear dissenting opinions. this country was founded on free speech, protesting, dissenting and opposing viewpoints, but now that same foundation is under attack by the alt.right and their media stooges. i shake my head every damn day...
Old 09-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Yeah, what a world we live in. Just gives people who don't like her an excuse now. Even if they don't like him.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

boxofficemojo has the 7-day first week totals for mother! at $11.2 million USA and $7.2million overseas in 14 countries, for a total of $18.4million, not bad considering the misfired promotion as a horror film, internet hater/trolls, and general public fickleness. i think the film is way too complex for most Americans, tbh, and message films aren't well received most of the time. i'm hoping the overseas numbers eventually help the film out.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank goodness it made some money!
Old 09-24-2017, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
all of this dislike/hatred being directed towards Jen by the internet and media, is being pushed by the culture of hate perpetrated by the neo-nazi/skinhead/kkk/alt.right movement that put the Orange-Faced One in the pale house. any and all media and celebrity figures that oppose the policies of the Hater-In-Chief, are now lied about, slandered, and villified by social media and mass-media that are clearly pro-right and don't want to hear dissenting opinions. this country was founded on free speech, protesting, dissenting and opposing viewpoints, but now that same foundation is under attack by the alt.right and their media stooges. i shake my head every damn day...
TRUTH. They vent on boycotting her movies when they come out, call her anti-Trump and beyond, that she cheered those hurricane victims who died, because she wants Trump to go away. Jen never wished harm on the weather. She made a political statement about Trump. Yeah Jen has no soul, that's why she donates and embraces causes of humanity and sick patients.They're vile and demented who twist her words to their benefit. They even come after the host/entertainers who welcome her on their show, and call them lefties.

Last edited by Kiane; 09-24-2017 at 08:36 AM
Old 09-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
i think the film is way too complex for most Americans, tbh, and message films aren't well received most of the time.
for anyone that needs everything explaining in ALL CAPS, really.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Anything that requires people to think is instantly too much for some folks.

I don't know why DA lied about the budget originally he said it was $13. But turns out it was a little over double a4 $30. It's made almost $26 million worldwide and about $13 and a half million. It might stall a little out before $20 million domestic.

But as I said. people don't need a reason to hate her, but if they can find something. They will use it to their advantage. Still going on about what or what she didn't do. But mainly the what she didn't do part.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

i find it ironically odd that people will accept the themes of Jesus, his life/death, the crosses above his body in Batman Vs Superman, all that symbolism and it works fine by audiences and critics, but you bring the environmental symbolism in mother! which is something that affects us every single day, and they say all kinds of hateful and negative rhetoric and divisive views in the social and mass media outlets. it's almost like people want to willfully live in ignorance of the environmental cost of our way of life. smh.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
it's almost like people want to willfully live in ignorance of the environmental cost of our way of life. smh.
we know that some of them do.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-25-2017, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

People don't care I the thing. Only about themselves.

Saw this today for the 5th and likely last time In theaters.

I'm hearing a release on BD of something in early December.

Old 09-25-2017, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

People seem to be still talking about it on Twitter. That's something. A lot of movies that open with low numbers, you never hear about again. At least there's been a conversation.

I haven't had a chance to see it again. If it's still in theaters this weekend, I'll go.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
People seem to be still talking about it on Twitter. That's something. A lot of movies that open with low numbers, you never hear about again. At least there's been a conversation.
like saying they should wear the F cinemascore with pride.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread