Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Jennifer's Pictures #23~"Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language." -Walt Disney

welcome to the
JENNIFER PICTURES
thread #23

F u t u r e - T i t l e s

P a s t - T h r e a d s

( 01 ) ( 02 ) ( 03 ) ( 04 ) ( 05 ) ( 06 ) ( 07 ) ( 08 ) ( 09 ) ( 10 )
( 11 ) ( 12 ) ( 13 ) ( 14 ) (15) ( 16 ) ( 17 ) ( 18 ) ( 19 ) ( 20 )
( 21 ) ( 22 )
Or the man who's half a boy.
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 05-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Last edited by TPF1138; 05-21-2015 at 11:07 AM
Old 05-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Nice title. and I was just about to post those pics. But you beat me too them. It says those are new outtakes. Love those!

So I'll post one of Dave and I'm sure yours too fave outfits.

I wish there were untagged pics of this set, and in bigger HQ.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 05-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Thanks Tony, you're a gent.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 05-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 05-21-2015, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

I see how it is.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!!

great pics

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPF1138 (View Post)
Anne never actually had the role, but she was their top choice for a while.
Well, you usually have the best information on this stuff but I'm pretty sure that I recall Harvey Weinstein (on some TV interview well after the 2013 Oscars) saying that Anne was cast and then dropped out before shooting started. And then other more anonymous reports said that she and DOR had "creative differences".
Old 05-21-2015, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Yes. Mark Walhberg was also in the Bradley role too.

Hathaway was cast in Knocked Up. But they couldn't agree on how to shoot the birthing scene and she dropped out due to creative differences.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Weinstein was on the Howard Stern show and he revealed that the original actors for SLP were going to be Anne Hathaway and Mark Wahlberg.

Quote:
Does it drive you insane when you can't get your starlet, the one you know that is going to be right for the movie?

"It doesn't drive me insane because I've always believed if we can't get somebody established, we'll find somebody new. I'll give you an idea: Silver Linings Playbook was originally going to be with Anne Hathaway and Mark Wahlberg . . . and then Anne wasn't doing it. And she's marvelous, and wonderful and she was my choice, I love her."

You made a move to get Anne Hathaway and you couldn't get her?

"No we got her. We had Annie and then we had Mark . . . then whatever happened, happened."

What exactly was it that happened?

"Well, David and Anne had some creative differences. They didn't see eye-to-eye."

I bet she's kicking herself in the head.

"Well, whatever. I don't think so. She went on to win the Academy Award for Les Miserables -- maybe we're kicking [ourselves] in the head. Then Jennifer Lawrence and two or three other actress came in, and the minute we saw Jennifer Lawrence's tape . . . Because I said, 'How the hell are we gonna replace Annie?' And then this amazing creature walked in who is a brilliant actress, and so much fun, and she won an Oscar."

Anne Hathaway Left Jennifer Lawrence's Silver Linings Playbook Role Over "Creative Differences" With Director

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 05-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

I knew it, and we were better for it in the end.

I'm interested to see who those other few actresses were along with our darling Jen.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
I'm interested to see who those other few actresses were along with our darling Jen.
David O. Russell Testing Actresses for THE SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK Including Rachel McAdams and Olivia Wilde | Collider

Quote:
Now Risky Business reports that Russell will be testing a number of actresses throughout the weekend to find his leading lady. Those meeting with Russell include: Elizabeth Banks, Kirsten Dunst, Blake Lively, Rooney Mara, Rachel McAdams, Andrea Riseborough and Olivia Wilde. Jennifer Lawrence is also mentioned, but her status is unclear. Filming is set to start in August. Angelina Jolie had recently been mentioned as a possibility as well, but she’s not included in this report.
Except for Lively, the rest are more of the original age considered for Tiffany. Even after Hathaway left, Jen was still a dark horse candidate. Many reports from that summer mention the others but not Jen or mention her interest but are unsure if she's even be auditioned. It looks like she pushed her way into the role at the last minute. Thank God.

Quote:
I would love to see Mara, Banks or McAdams in the part. I really think that Lawrence is a bit too young for the role.

Angelina Jolie was also mentioned but that sounds like they were interested in her but not that she ever had any in SLP.

Last edited by sunworshipper; 05-21-2015 at 08:05 PM
Old 05-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Thank god she was chosen. I think she had a Skype interview or audition for the role.

She also has something in common with a few of the other women. She auditioned for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, obviously Mara won that role. Elizabeth banks is her Hunger Games Co-star. And Blake Lively replaced her on Savages after Jen dropped out to do Hunger Games.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 05-21-2015, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

So pretty. Love her eyes there.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread