Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the video, fascinating and very clever how all the bead work comes together on the gown.

Last edited by carrie.suze; 09-01-2014 at 08:24 AM
Old 09-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Moderator Manager

It is very impressive. I wish I can draw like that. And that vid made me excited for the fashion in S5. I've always really liked the costumes they wear on the show.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-03-2014, 02:55 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

#seatfillers Michelle looked amazing at the Emmy's I loved her dress. And lol at the picture of her "framing" Jim's head

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 09-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Michelle (and others) Stand Up to Cancer campaign.

@weekendmagazine:
Don't mess with Mary! This Weekend: Downton Abbey is back, Cilla speaks and Alistair McGowan makes a good impression

Old 09-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I saw Michelle Dockery a few days ago at the Young Vic Theatre in London. She was there to watch A Streetcar named Desire. She walked past me and I nearly fainted... but I was there for Gillian Anderson
Old 09-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Michelle (and others) Stand Up to Cancer campaign.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bw1wTrcIQAATi6-.jpg
@weekendmagazine:
Don't mess with Mary! This Weekend: Downton Abbey is back, Cilla speaks and Alistair McGowan makes a good impression
Thanks for the pic Lindsay, although not even Michelle gracing the cover would prompt me to buy the Daily Fail

And nice to see her in the trailer for that campaign, with those other famous faces, would love to think it might bring a cure for cancer closer, our family lost two uncle's, and my mum lost her best friend to breast cancer, so I know how brutal it can be.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 09-10-2014 at 06:08 AM Reason: Editing as we can't quote vids & pics :)
Old 09-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren___Graham (View Post)
I saw Michelle Dockery a few days ago at the Young Vic Theatre in London. She was there to watch A Streetcar named Desire. She walked past me and I nearly fainted... but I was there for Gillian Anderson
OH MY GOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
Thanks for the pic Lindsay, although not even Michelle gracing the cover would prompt me to buy the Daily Fail
Haha, true.

Quote:
And nice to see her in the trailer for that campaign, with those other famous faces, would love to think it might bring a cure for cancer closer, our family lost two uncle's, and my mum lost her best friend to breast cancer, so I know how brutal it can be.
I lost my aunt to cancer as well and I have another aunt diagnosed with cancer (but not yet terminal so we have hope). It's a good cause which I myself support.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
OH MY GOD.
It was very unreal. Even though I am in London, I never thought I'd see anyone from Downton, it's such a coincidence! It would have been even more special for me to see Laura Carmichael, but Michelle was amazing as well. I just saw her on TV at home on the red carpet of the Emmies and now she walked past me. I could practically smell her perfume. Unreal.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

So, I honestly didn't know who she was until I started watching this series, but I just adore her to pieces after seeing her in interviews! So very classy, thank you so much for sharing the pix of her, Lindsay. The cancer campaign is another reason to love her, I've lost so many friends & family members to cancer (my Dad has melanoma).

Every subsequent episode I watch leading up to the s3 finale, my heart hurts for her knowing what is about the befall her/them. I don't know how I'm going to cope watching the 4th season without my Lady Mary & Matthew SL. She plays the part so beautifully, though, and really makes me feel for her character.

Quote:
Very cool! Hah, that's how I felt when I went to see Streetcar Named Desire in NYC back in 2009 & I kept running into Meryl Streep! THREE TIMES! And she was seated the row in front of us, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. How was Gillian? I've read some pretty good reviews on the play, I'm happy for her success as Blanche!
Old 09-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It was very unreal. Even though I am in London, I never thought I'd see anyone from Downton, it's such a coincidence! It would have been even more special for me to see Laura Carmichael, but Michelle was amazing as well. I just saw her on TV at home on the red carpet of the Emmies and now she walked past me. I could practically smell her perfume. Unreal.
Please adopt me so I can live there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
So, I honestly didn't know who she was until I started watching this series, but I just adore her to pieces after seeing her in interviews! So very classy, thank you so much for sharing the pix of her, Lindsay. The cancer campaign is another reason to love her, I've lost so many friends & family members to cancer (my Dad has melanoma).

Quote:
Every subsequent episode I watch leading up to the s3 finale, my heart hurts for her knowing what is about the befall her/them. I don't know how I'm going to cope watching the 4th season without my Lady Mary & Matthew SL. She plays the part so beautifully, though, and really makes me feel for her character.
Tbh, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue watching the show after S3 but I wanted to see how Mary coped without Matthew. And I realized that I love the show more than I love M/M. So I guess I'm still here.

Quote:
Very cool! Hah, that's how I felt when I went to see Streetcar Named Desire in NYC back in 2009 & I kept running into Meryl Streep! THREE TIMES! And she was seated the row in front of us, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. How was Gillian? I've read some pretty good reviews on the play, I'm happy for her success as Blanche!
HOLY CRAP! I would die if that happened to me! Meryl is my favorite actress and I worship the ground she walks on. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2014, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for all the new stuff!!! how amazing she is
Old 09-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Moderator Manager

It's slow on the news front today for Michelle but S5 is just around the corner!!!

Old 09-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

How lovely and amazing you got a glimpse of her in the flesh Lauren, I'd love to be in London not only for those reasons, but for the great theatre too, I've been a Gillian fan since the X-files days, and she was pretty magnificent in Bleak House, actually that was just a brilliant piece of television all round.

Yes not long now Lindsay, I keep hoping Michelle might pop up somewhere for some Season 5 promotion.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Are they going to do some S5 promotions anytime now? I can't remember if the cast did anything like that prior to S4 last year? Which probably means they don't do that kind of thing and lets ITV do their promotions.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Are they going to do some S5 promotions anytime now? I can't remember if the cast did anything like that prior to S4 last year? Which probably means they don't do that kind of thing and lets ITV do their promotions.
Hopefully something or someone might pop up on ITV next week, since it's getting so close, I can't remember If they did any promotion last year either.