Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Mary + Matthew = Mordred
Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Moderator Manager

SO MUCH LOVE in this episode - I can't. Matthew's clearly blaming himself for their infertility and Mary says it's not his fault (of course it isn't and that's not verified). And then that conversation in their room about how Mary should believe in Matthew. I'M DEAD. So glad that scene was shown because I know we've all been complaining of the lack of communication with these two. Now I understand why they're anxious because they're both trying but they're still unsuccessful and there are a number of reasons why. And I need to know those by next episode...

And thank you Fellowes for HAPPY AND SEXY TIMES. We needed that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Absolute Fan

The last episode for them was perfection. Just so much love and they have complete faith in one another.

Can't believe the next episode is the last one until Christmas all ready. Hoping it is 90 minutes.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Absolute Fan

The next one's the last one? No, it feels like it just started up again.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes, next episode is the last until the CS. I'm going to have withdrawals.

God, this scene and how they tease each other.

Credit

Old 11-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Moderator Manager

FINALLY! So they can now try to have babies. And the next obstacle is to produce a male heir. I did a little gasp when Matthew saw Mary in London at the doctor's. And I'm as surprised as Matthew to find out it's Mary's fault they're still not yet pregnant. Do you think she should've told Matthew first before going into surgery or was Mary right not to tell Matthew about it? Likewise with Matthew, was he right to keep it a secret from Mary the fact that he had to go to the doctor to have himself checked? I think as they're both anxious to start a family, it's normal that they'd blame themselves as afer all they are trying to have one. In modern times, the pressure to have babies is actually never ending especially when you're newly married so I don't blame them for keeping it a secret and finding out the reasons why. And eventually they'd have to tell each other anyway (and the truth will come out).

Old 11-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm tired of this baby storyline. It could be done is many different ways but sadly it's just like everything else this season regarding M&M, it's done poorly. There i said it. I'm tired of this "i think it's my fault we can't have babies, so i'm gonna handle this **** on my own, keep it from you because i don't want to burden you with the truth, i want to spare your feelings, and then if i find out it's my fault i'm gonna go on a guilt trip and/or try to fix it on my own. All the while lets not communicate at all because that's what married people do."

I find myself missing the days when M&M where much more in character (for me mind you) when they where kept apart then they are now that they are a couple. The only saving grace for me is Michelle/Mary, so i'm still 50 % invested in M&M but since my view on DS/MC as changed since the beginning of S3, i can never fully get on board with both of them anymore.

I'm sure i'll be called many different names but if there is a S4 and it's like S3 i'de rather then end the series now.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Moderator Manager

I can't seem to choose which scene I love more. But our babies are perfect in this episode. I felt the love and nothing else matters. But that's just me being the sappy romantic that I am.

Credit

Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Their scenes were perfect I love them!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Same here Juliana and now that I've had time to think about it, I think I prefer the kiss at the cricket match more because they were acting married there and it was a semi-public kiss.

Credit

Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Moderator Manager

I miss our babies so much like they missed each other when the're not together.

Credit

Old 11-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Added you and welcome to the thread! You might get spoiled here as we're all discussing about S3 already but do come back when you've caught up.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay, I've just watched series 1 of DA and I can't believe I put off watching this show for so long! It's amazing and I'm going to try catch up as soon as I can!!

Please add me! This show is crazy, I ship all the ships, but these two have an extra special place in my heart.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Added you and welcome to the thread! You're in for quite a ride with these two but it'll all be worth it. Oh and brace yourself for 2x01 - one of my favourite episodes for M/M.