Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I must watch again!

Oh my gosh, did they talk about it on the morning talk shows there?
Yeah, they had a giggle about it on Good Morning Britain, which is on ITV, I hoped they might have had some interviews with the cast about Series 5, but nothing doing.
Maybe we'll get some nearer to the series start date.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
Yeah, they had a giggle about it on Good Morning Britain, which is on ITV, I hoped they might have had some interviews with the cast about Series 5, but nothing doing.
I wish Hugh was still active on twitter. I'm sure he'll have a smart response to that water blooper.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I wish Hugh was still active on twitter. I'm sure he'll have a smart response to that water blooper.
I'm sure he would too, he seems to have a wicked sense of humour.

Don't know if you managed to catch this on BBC, a very funny spoof about preparations for the Olympic Games, I loved it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ureerSgq1FU

the complete series is available on dvd too. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twenty-Twelv.../dp/B007VBVT38
Old 08-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

I watched Twenty Twelve though I don't know if there's a second series cause it looks to be a one-off. It's hilarious plus Olivia Colman is on it too and I really admire her as an actress. Admittedly, I only watched that because Hugh's in it and I really enjoy him doing a sitcom.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I watched Twenty Twelve though I don't know if there's a second series cause it looks to be a one-off. It's hilarious plus Olivia Colman is on it too and I really admire her as an actress. Admittedly, I only watched that because Hugh's in it and I really enjoy him doing a sitcom.
Yeah it was just a one off, since it was about the 2012 Olympics, and they've been and gone, Olivia Colman's very good, and Jessica Hynes was very funny as PR exec Siobhan Sharpe.

Hugh and Jessica did reunite for this one spoofing the BBC, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZPSE6f1m4A
Ian Fletcher as Head of Values at the Beeb. he does do comedy very well.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't seen that clip yet. Too bad it's just a spoof, I'd have preferred them do another one like Twenty Twelve only now they'll all be working for BBC.

LOL, Siobhan is always on her phone and saying "Sure" and "Cool." I wonder if she just agrees to everything Ian says.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I haven't seen that clip yet. Too bad it's just a spoof, I'd have preferred them do another one like Twenty Twelve only now they'll all be working for BBC.

LOL, Siobhan is always on her phone and saying "Sure" and "Cool." I wonder if she just agrees to everything Ian says.
It is very much like Twenty Twelve, and they are working for the BBC, so 'it's all good' as Ian Fletcher likes to say.

And Siobhan's still got her company, Perfect Curve, the group working for her are pretty hilarious too.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

LOL, the people at Perfect Curve. It's like everyone there hasn't got a clue what to do. Hilarious. And Siobhan managing it is even more hilarity.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
LOL, the people at Perfect Curve. It's like everyone there hasn't got a clue what to do. Hilarious. And Siobhan managing it is even more hilarity.

So what if the BBC was a fruit... BBC Two - W1A, Episode 3, What if the BBC was a fruit?
yeah they are pretty clueless.

I should really put a Hugh clip in as well, since it's his thread.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXqvLZurm3o
Old 08-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Moderator Manager

LMAOOOO Siobhan in that YT clip.

Thanks for the BBC link too. It's not working for me right now though but it asked for me to try again later.

Old 08-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
LMAOOOO Siobhan in that YT clip.

Thanks for the BBC link too. It's not working for me right now though but it asked for me to try again later.
Yes I think the YT clips tend to work better, there's a few on there we can have a giggle at.
Yeah, Jessica's so very funny playing that part, I bet the outtakes were a riot too.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Moderator Manager

There are more on the YT link you posted. I need to check them all out. Thanks for those as I haven't seen them all.

Another project for Hugh. Wow, he's busy!

Quote:
BBC Two has today announced further casting for Neal Street Productions and Carnival Films' The Hollow Crown: The Wars Of The Roses.

Judi Dench will play Cecily, Duchess of York, alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s Richard III. Sophie Okonedo has been cast as Queen Margaret across all three films. Hugh Bonneville will play Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester and Sally Hawkins his wife Eleanor, Duchess of Gloucester in Henry VI part 1. Keeley Hawes plays Queen Elizabeth in Henry VI part 2 and Richard III and Tom Sturridge has been cast as Henry VI in parts 1 and 2.

Pippa Harris, executive producer for Neal Street Productions, says: "To have the chance to work with some of Britain’s most talented actors is a dream come true. We couldn't be more delighted to have them on board."
BBC - BBC Two announces further casting for The Hollow Crown: The Wars Of The Roses - Media centre

Old 08-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There are more on the YT link you posted. I need to check them all out. Thanks for those as I haven't seen them all.

Another project for Hugh. Wow, he's busy!

BBC - BBC Two announces further casting for The Hollow Crown: The Wars Of The Roses - Media centre
That's great news, thanks hun, an understatement to say there's some serious acting talent there.

Aside from Hugh, Benedict appearing with Dame Judi should be good.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Moderator Manager

I know right, lovely cast. I think they did the first cycle of Hollow Crown with Tom Hiddleston, Ben Whishaw & Michelle Dockery. I still haven't seen it.

Old 08-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know right, lovely cast. I think they did the first cycle of Hollow Crown with Tom Hiddleston, Ben Whishaw & Michelle Dockery. I still haven't seen it.
I saw the first cycle of Hollow Crown, but if I'm honest Michelle and the other actors are what drew me to it, I find Shakespeare's language pretty hard to follow, I'm probably not the only one.