Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Moderator Manager

I like the "will they/won't they" dynamic of any show too as well as some angst-filled drama. I root for couples more when they're not together. It's weird, I know.

S3 really had some problems too story-wise. I felt like some of them were really silly (Lavinia Swire inheritance anyone?) but I'd pick that season over S4/S5.

I was surprised that I am drawn to both Mary/Henry and Edith/Bertie in the CS. Henry more than Tony & Charles and Bertie more than Anthony & Gregson. I'm not sure if JF is doing that on purpose.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I like the "will they/won't they" dynamic of any show too as well as some angst-filled drama. I root for couples more when they're not together. It's weird, I know.

S3 really had some problems too story-wise. I felt like some of them were really silly (Lavinia Swire inheritance anyone?) but I'd pick that season over S4/S5.

I was surprised that I am drawn to both Mary/Henry and Edith/Bertie in the CS. Henry more than Tony & Charles and Bertie more than Anthony & Gregson. I'm not sure if JF is doing that on purpose.
Geez, at this point any healthy, single man within ear shot of Edith makes me root for her. lol. It's time this poor wretched soul has some happiness!
As far as Mary, I agree with her character's line that she was nicer when she was married to Matthew. Losing him left her with a rough edge understandably, but she resorted back to mean girl mentality.
Mary's chemistry with Tony was zippo-their first 'morning after' was about as steamy as a pile of manure. LOL
I thought she and Blake had some chemistry, but his conspiring to get Mable and Tony back together was just weird.
It was good to see sparks between Mary and Henry-it's either there or it's not, and there was definitely something there. So good for her I guess, no one that young needs to be alone if they don't want to be.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

The whole thing with Tony was definitely awkward. I like Blake and I enjoyed how it ended for them. I wish Evelyn came back but obviously he was used as a red herring. So I want Henry to come back although I don't know how a whole season could build their love story.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.