Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

I want Edith to stay strong. She is a strong woman she just needs to believe that she isn't defined by who she marries or if she isn't married like her sisters, she needs to find her own path and i'm hoping her sisters will back her up in this.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I hope so, too, Sandrinha.

My concern is that Edith will be seeing a happy M/M day in day out and a happy S/T every so often. I hope that Edith gets a chance to get away from Downton, even for a few weeks to recuperate.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 10-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

That's my hope too. It must be hard for her to see her sisters so settled and happy while she's not. She needs sometime away to find her own path

RoseBennett
Old 10-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I will be very mad with JF is he makes Edith into this pathetic maiden aunt who has no life of her own. I want her to find happiness and have something in her life that she's passionate about. For Mary it's Downton, for Sybil it's nursing, Edith needs something. I would love it if she went to visit Martha in New York and found something to be passionate about and someone to love. I think America would do her good.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree with the idea of JF screwing up Edith's path. No need to mess up the girl even more just to create cheap drama i say.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

And I hope we'll see Edith come back stronger than ever. I believe that happiness can be in so many forms and not just through marriage. And hopefully Edith doesn't rush into the next relationship because of any pressure not only with the family but with herself.

I agree with everyone about Edith that she needs to take a break and have some time for herself, visit Aunt Rosamund or Martha.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

http://foooolintherain.tumblr.com/

They will always be three to me and something will always be missing
Old 10-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

This will really affect Mary & Edith's relationship. We'll have to see how.

Credit

Old 10-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

When Mary said that it was the last time the three of them were giong to be together, that's when I lost it again RIGHT IN THE FEELS
NOOOO, THE CRAWLEY SISTERS It will never be the same for me. I can't. I really hope Mary and Edith learn the lesson and start appreciating each other a little more.
AND WHEN SHE SAID "SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO THOUGHT YOU AND I WERE SUCH A NICE PEOPLE" OMG I LOST IT AGAIN

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-18-2012, 12:13 AM
Moderator Manager

It's true, Sybil's the only one who thinks they're nice. I guess the fandom will agree to that too.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It's true, Sybil's the only one who thinks they're nice. I guess the fandom will agree to that too.
Yes, for once, the Downton fandom agreed on something

OMG THAT WAS THE LAST OF THE CRAWLEY SISTERS

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

I KNOOOOOOOW. It's so upsetting seeing gifs of Mary/Edith hugging, wearing black, and even having that conversation. The two not-so close sisters have to adjust now that Sybil's gone. She has always been very good to both of them and ironically too, they have to stick up for each other because no other sister will do that now.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I think Sybill was the only one who saw beneath the mean strike that both Edith and Mary had at times. She loved them dearly and she didn't play favourites and she KNEW deep down that in the end and when it mattered both her big sisters would love each other and be there for her.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:34 AM
Moderator Manager

It'll be interesting to see these two after Sybil's death. We never know, they might be closer or her death will drive them further apart.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

http://ruthgilmartin.tumblr.com/

Can we talk about the fact that these two where out there taking a walk, together, just the two !