Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Well we did get a lot of the sisters last ep, but in the end, Edith

#TeamFrary #TeamMedici #MorningTeam
Old 10-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Moderator Manager

I love what Sybil & Mary are wearing but most of all I love Edith's wedding dress.

And me too, M - they all need to be happy! I love the Crawley girls.

Credit

Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Edith's wedding dress was so beautiful. I liked it more than Mary's one

Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked Edith dress better too . I mean, Mary looked beautiful overall (and I loved her hair + tiara), but I wasn't fond of the dress itself TBH.

A lot of lovely sisterly scenes in this episode! Mary was so sweet to Edith on her big (khem...) day. Such a pity that it all ended so badly.

I really, really hope that Edith will be soon as happy as Mary and Sybil are.

Last edited by Patano; 10-01-2012 at 09:03 AM
Old 10-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijou156 (View Post)
Has anyone watched "Berkeley Square"? Its a RV series that follows the lives of three young nanies in Edwardian times.
I haven't. How is it?
It's really nice tv series because it cover some areas that are usually not shown in period dramas. It follows the lives of three young nannies and the friendship they share. It's sweet , especially how nice the nannies are on their charges.
A little snippet, there is an Irish nanny
What I liked the most is that the lives of these nanies are depicted, in period dramas this is not always the case because usually they are forgotten on the background and no one really pays attention of how important nannies are in the lives of their charges. Usually those aristocratic children would have being handed over to a nanny to look after them and barely saw their own parents The bond between nannies and their charges was lifelong and impacting in most cases. And best of all , the series is set during the Edwardian Era so when I watched it I always thought "oh this was how the Crawley sisters must have being brought up" So I would recommend it
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh I love Berkeley Square so much and am still so sad that they didn't do a follow up. In my head, Matty and Ned are happily married with children of their own.

I love how the sisters have come together over the years. And I hope to see more scenes with them all together.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijou156 (View Post)
It's really nice tv series because it cover some areas that are usually not shown in period dramas. It follows the lives of three young nannies and the friendship they share. It's sweet , especially how nice the nannies are on their charges.
A little snippet, there is an Irish nanny
What I liked the most is that the lives of these nanies are depicted, in period dramas this is not always the case because usually they are forgotten on the background and no one really pays attention of how important nannies are in the lives of their charges. Usually those aristocratic children would have being handed over to a nanny to look after them and barely saw their own parents The bond between nannies and their charges was lifelong and impacting in most cases. And best of all , the series is set during the Edwardian Era so when I watched it I always thought "oh this was how the Crawley sisters must have being brought up" So I would recommend it
Thanks! I will definitely watch this. How many episodes?

Credit

Old 10-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Too sad

Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

my death (acoustic version)

You can see the love there, even if they are both very proud to give in it's still there .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

It's amazing that no matter what those two did in the past, they still stand for each other...because family comes first

Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Definitely. The Crawleys stick together.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Loyal Fan

It's a delightful watch to see the Crawley sisters matured so much over the series. Besides, blood is thicker than water in the Crawley family
Old 10-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Edith you'll be the bride one day, don't worry.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

she was so happy

Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

It'll be interesting to see how she copes with the aftermath and the relationship of the siblings because of this.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top