Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Waaaahhh, he better pick Skye but he has a history with Garrett. He took him on when he was a teenager. Perhaps he's become a father figure to him as well. But he loves Skye so I think he will be conflicted when it comes down to it. Where is this SP with the lie detector? Can you post a link here (but spoiler tag it)?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

I know he's been with Garrett forever, but I can already see the cracks starting to show with Skye being his weakness, so I definitely can't wait to see what happens. If he stays bad and treats Skye terribly, I don't know what I'll do (Plus, I heard Bill Paxton isn't in the episode after this weeks - he isn't listed in the episode description, good sign perhaps??)

also AGH, I've been trying to read ahead on Suburgatory, no sign of Ryan just yet!

Old 04-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for that link!

It will probably be a choice of either betraying Garrett for Skye or vice versa. Either way, he ends up hurting one of them. I didn't know Garrett won't be around after this Tuesday's ep. I like Bill Paxton but that is a good sign.

We still have 2 eps for Ryan in Suburgatory right?

Old 04-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

I think we still ahve Ryan for two more eps. I heard somewhere he's supposed to be in three and we've only gotten one!

Go ahead and hurt Garrett, I don't care! At least, the part about shooting skye was never part of the plan. I would've been so pissed if it were I like Bill Paxton as the bad guy too, but sorry, when it comes down to it, it's gotta be Skye! Can't wait to see how that plays out....I'm nervous cause it also IS Joss Whedon and anyone could die. So many possibilities.

eta: WELP THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS

Last edited by Tutor_Girl; 04-19-2014 at 06:28 PM
Old 04-19-2014, 09:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Maybe we'll get Ryan towards the last few episodes of the season? Though that's still a long wait.

The fact that it is a 'Whedon' show, people on Tumblr are already speculating that either Skye or Ward dies. OMG.

KAJKDAJSALKDASDA. That gif. Help me, Nicole. HELP. I don't know how I'll be able to hold my breath watching that ep.

Old 04-20-2014, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

I really hope SHIELD gets a season 2 though. I'm so torn whether I want another sneak peek for the episode or not, I just can't wait till Tues! If anyone is gonna die, it'd probably be Ward, cause he's the baddie, and Skye's too important, but NoOOO it can't happen. I don't wanna think that way yet, I want to think of it as, he will switch his allegiance cause Garrett will try to kill Skye cause Ward may be forced to bring her back to him for the HD.

Yeah, it'll definitely be awhile before we get Ryan again. Though I think the season's only 13 eps, no?

Perhaps GOT will distract me tonight OB certainly did last night!

Old 04-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I've been watching Endeavour, last episode tonight. I hope it gets renewed for another series.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Nicole, Orphan Black was wonderful. I have yet to watch the new ep of GoT but I'll get to it tomorrow.

Hang on, S3 of Suburgatory is only 13 eps?

I really hope AoS gets a season 2. We'll know next month during the Upfronts. Are you emotionally ready tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pio231 (View Post)
I've been watching Endeavour, last episode tonight. I hope it gets renewed for another series.
I'm not familiar with this show (and too lazy to check Wiki). What is it about?

Old 04-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

OMG NO Linds. I'm not emotionally ready for her to find out. But I love me some angst too. As long as I know it gets better. Though, the killing shield agents goes from a point of no return.

Spoiler:

Old 04-22-2014, 04:58 AM
Moderator Manager

I will be late to watching AoS but I will end up getting spoiled so I really have to watch it ASAP. Are you ready tonight, Nicole?

Regarding that spoiler, FINALLY.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'LL NEVER BE READY but I want her to find out ASAP so I know for sure he's got real feelings and doesn't screw around with her. I can't watch live either, but I'll probably be refreshing tumblr like CRAZY.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 AM
Moderator Manager

My download is at 93% right now. I will watch before I go to sleep tonight so when I post here again tomorrow, I would have seen the new ep already.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD BUT ALSO HEARTBREAKING. Ending was actually my favourite tbh. After the "penny drops" LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Moderator Manager

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. My heart is breaking. I want to be happy that they're together and kissing but I'm so torn because now they're using each other! I couldn't get into their scenes so much because all I wanted to do was shout and scream all at the same time. My heart is being stomped over & over just watching them together. When Ward's secret is out, this is going to hurt everyone but most especially Skye.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Well, she's already playing him at his own game, so that's good news. I can't wait till that comes to a head though and she confronts him about it. MAYYYYBE he's even taking her away from Garrett? But I LOVE that she found out about him that way so she can deceive him as well. It's kinda like Mr. and Mrs Smith and totally ship them 10x more now