I just wonder what she wants...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I figured she was the mother, but her working with Sutton was not expected at all! I'm just so baffled that if she's been manipulating Emma, why would she do that? She's her mother. It's just so messed up!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Well, it is quite possible that she is manipulating Sutton as well as Emma.

The most minor investigation of the two girls would reveal that Emma is "den mother to the disenfranchised" is that how Lexie put it? While Sutton is famous for her vindictive pranks, and Lying Games. Which daughter would you choose to help you in a major scam?

The thing is, she also placed Emma in Phoenix, in the Mercer household. I can't believe that would have happened if it didn't fit into the plan. Maybe Sutton was already planning to invite Emma to Phoenix when Emma called. Nevertheless, they have used Emma to make sure that Kristin is getting the information they want her to have, and to judge her emotional reactions, since Kristen is way more open to Emma than to Sutton.

Sutton supposedly lost her purse and everything in it on the first day in LA. How did she recover from that? I don't believe it, but I think she was there with Rebecca, and had all her resources. Until she found out her laptop was stolen. It was a week before she heard that through Rebecca's grapevine. That might have been the point where Sutton had to go to Thayer to get a legit path back to Phoenix to talk to Emma, be informed of the break-in, and keep up with the inside information.

Then Thayer became a useful tool helping Sutton research for Rebecca. who obviously has been looking for Annie Hobbs. IDK but Rebecca seems pretty competent to manage a complicated operation like this one.

I just wish I knew what she wanted. Oh, Annie Hobbs said the mother wanted to give up her daughters, that was what upset her so much. And seeing Rebecca now, I can totally see the control that could let her do that without a qualm.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

The way it looks rebecca just sounds so unsure and she has to convince herself that its going to plan.. I dont know her face isnt matching up to what she has done..
Old 03-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
The way it looks rebecca just sounds so unsure and she has to convince herself that its going to plan.. I dont know her face isnt matching up to what she has done..
Are you talking about at the end? I was thinking the same thing. She didn't seem very enthusiastic or excited that their plan was working out. IDK if it was just bad acting on Charisma's part or what, but she didn't look or seem too thrilled to me.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

No, I think it is just her poker face. I'm not sure if any expression she ever has in her face is legit. She seems a consumate actress, And consider, she may be keeping secrets from Sutton as well.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
Are you talking about at the end? I was thinking the same thing. She didn't seem very enthusiastic or excited that their plan was working out. IDK if it was just bad acting on Charisma's part or what, but she didn't look or seem too thrilled to me.
Hey she could be telling Sutton what she wanted to hear. lol
Old 03-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

She sure keeps secrets from Sutton..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Well, the whole revelation that Sutton is in on it with Rebecca is the totally new mystery cliffhanger. So what do we know about Rebecca. That is what Thayer asked in ep19.

When did Rebecca first call Char? I can't remember? I think it was right after she started seeing Derek, cause I remember him hearing phyllis yelling about it, and then telling Alec. So that would be right after Ethan broke up with Sutton?

Rebecca suddenly shows up in Phoenix on Sutton's birthday, and it seems just in time for the party. Well maybe not, she could have come earlier and been staying in a hotel. She is cold to Alec, and goes after Ted. Then she gets rid of Phyllis and Char, and buddies up to Kristen. Next she is dating Alec, and before you can turn around, they are married. Definitely something up here. so what is it that will make Rebecca happy?

I guess they will give us more clues next season, or maybe it will be one of those cliffhangers that is all resolved in one episode!

I wonder if she really is the birth mother, or is just pretending, but knows who it really is?

Old 03-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I do wonder but I don't know this whole thing confuses. me lol
Old 03-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
Hey she could be telling Sutton what she wanted to hear. lol
That could be it!

Old 03-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I just find it hard to believe that any plan of Rebecca's would dare to not come off as planned.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Well I really think it is time that we give Rebecca a little attention. So tell me, do you think she really loves Alec, or actually wants to be married to him? Or is it a plot to get his house and put him in prison? Is it revenge? or has she really decided to let go of the past?

Old 05-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't think she really loves him. IDK why she wanted to marry him. I guess get all his money for whatever reason. Revenge for what? I don't think we know why she would want revenge on Alec. Did he take Sutton from her for Ted & Kristin? So many questions, for sure!

Old 05-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Hi Jessica!
I thought when Rebecca first came back to town she was unfriendly to Alec, and interested in Ted. Ted made it really clear he wanted nothing from the past to mess up his happy life. Then all of a sudden, Rebecca started charming Alec into a relationship. She charmed him into getting her sister confined to a sanitarium. She got rid of Char by saying she wanted her, but wasn't sure what was best. She got Alec to get her membership at the Country Club, so she could bestie up to Kristen. And voila, Rebecca seems to be pulling all the strings. So what does she want?