Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't ship them romantically so I just want them to be really good friends. Since Thayer has gotten some time just the two of them he has finally started to see Emma as just Emma. I think he likes her as a friend and I'm hoping it stays that way cause anything else could end up messing up a very sweet frienship.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I don't ship them romantically so I just want them to be really good friends. Since Thayer has gotten some time just the two of them he has finally started to see Emma as just Emma. I think he likes her as a friend and I'm hoping it stays that way cause anything else could end up messing up a very sweet frienship.
I completely agree with you!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like it all changed when they were sitting in that cabin and Thayer asked her questions about herself and her life. It really struck me though when he was trying to get to know her how Sutton her own twin sister has never bothered to try and get to know her. I thought it was so amazing how he told Sutton when they finally get through all of this she should try and get to know Emma. I think that Thayer is realizing how wonderful Emma really is I just don't want it leading to him developing romantic feelings for her.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I love those kinds of relationships. Best friends or good friends falling in love!
I agree. So far their build up is outstanding, I hope they keep building them further.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I hope so too

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

I do also.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Do you think that Sutton could trick Thayer into believing she is Emma long enough to do something that would ruin the budding Thayer/Emma relationship? I mean, we know Sutton does that sort of thing.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

So so so close to thread #2. And I love the "Whatever happens, I'll be there for you" title for the next thread.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Do you think that Sutton could trick Thayer into believing she is Emma long enough to do something that would ruin the budding Thayer/Emma relationship? I mean, we know Sutton does that sort of thing.
I wouldn't put it past Sutton. Something tells me she won't like the friendship betwn T/E she already showed some annoyance at him talking so much about Emma. I think she likes the idea of Thayer being hung up on her she more than likely won't like him trying to move on from his feelings for her.

I really hope he won't fall for any of her tricks, but it's been shown that Sutton can be quite devious so who knows.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
So so so close to thread #2. And I love the "Whatever happens, I'll be there for you" title for the next thread.
I know, Me too.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I don't think she would bother pretending to be Emma in this case. I think all she would need to do is point out Thayer's shifting allegiance and attraction to Emma and it would probably make things quite uncomfortable between them. Sutton could very easily make Thayer's motivations for helping Emma seem shady, like he is trying to get something out of it, or make it seem like Thayer only likes Emma because he loved Sutton first(the same sloppy seconds dealio as Ethan).

If Sutton starts being nice to Thayer again and they actually have a relationship that could definitely put a damper on Emma and Thayer's friendship as well. Which personally I hope doesn't happen.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah her pretending to be Emma would kinda get old since she would only be doing it out of spite. To me it would also start making the characters look really dumb if they couldn't tell the difference btwn them after a while.

I could totally see Sutton making some colorful comments about Emma getting her seconds again first with Ethan now with Thayer. I'm sure she won't miss an oppurtunity to shove it in Emma's face how Thayer's loyalty will always remain with her since she thinks she's got him wrapped around her finger. I hope Thayer can see through her insincerity if she tries to ruin his friendship with Emma just because she's mad that he is no longer at her beck and call.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

We need a new title.. any suggestions?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

✌ Holly ©
Old 02-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Should we take "Whatever happens, I'll be there for you" like dalejr89 suggested?

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

I was suggesting that as well, I think it would make a great title!

I'm gonna start the new thread now, hope no one minds!