Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
Well I don't think they are going to put them together I think they will be friends alot first I thinkt hey are way too entangled with Sutton and Ethan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannaagronlove (View Post)
I don't know if I should like if they put them together or not. (Especially since I'm a huge E&E fan ) I think it would be wrong if the writers put them together though, because Ethan and Emma truly love each other and the writers better not ruin that!
ITA with both of these! I am NOT feeling Emma & Thayer as a couple. Not yet, at least and IDK if I ever will... Maybe it's because I'm still stuck on EE, but Emma just needs a friend right now while she sorts things out with Ethan and I don't want the writers to ruin EE or TE by putting TE together romantically.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
ITA with both of these! I am NOT feeling Emma & Thayer as a couple. Not yet, at least and IDK if I ever will... Maybe it's because I'm still stuck on EE, but Emma just needs a friend right now while she sorts things out with Ethan and I don't want the writers to ruin EE or TE by putting TE together romantically.
Exactly! I think they should stay friends for now, because like you said Emma really needs someone who she can trust right now.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannaagronlove (View Post)
Exactly! I think they should stay friends for now, because like you said Emma really needs someone who she can trust right now.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
I agree about them staying friends for now, but it's not Themma that would ruin it, the core couple dynamics have already been ruined in a big way.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like relationships that have some lead up. EE happened too quickly IMO and Ethan jumped ship from Sutton to Emma without really sorting out his feelings for his first girlfriend(as evidenced by last weeks episode).

Blair is cute, don't get me wrong but I like Thayer's character more and I really like the friendship E and T are developing.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Ethan is such a loser!!! He really can not tell between Sutton and Emma!!!
Ugh!

Then on top of all that she said Thayer and Emma slept together?!! Wow!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ Seriously and for the umpteenth time, it's just ridiculous! Sutton can have him!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)
^ Seriously and for the umpteenth time, it's just ridiculous! Sutton can have him!
Agreed!! Sutton wants him so bad, she can have him!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++Audrina++ (View Post)
Agreed!! Sutton wants him so bad, she can have him!
Ethan is not someone that should be fighting over. honestly she took advantage and he unwilling let his guard down around her.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

So Sutton lied to Ethan about Emma and Thayer, I'm expecting more than a little rage from Ethan toward Thayer next episode. What will Thayer and Emma think that Ethan believed the lie?

If it was me I'd be A) pissed that Ethan cheated and B) Pissed that he believed I'd do that to him. If I wasn't already wholeheartedly on the Themma bandwagon I would be now.

Also was it just me or was Thayer totally smoking hot when he and Emma met Ethan's lawyer? He was in a slightly messy shirt a the jacket and jeans. Love him or hate him he always dresses nice.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitpurr (View Post)
So Sutton lied to Ethan about Emma and Thayer, I'm expecting more than a little rage from Ethan toward Thayer next episode. What will Thayer and Emma think that Ethan believed the lie?

If it was me I'd be A) pissed that Ethan cheated and B) Pissed that he believed I'd do that to him. If I wasn't already wholeheartedly on the Themma bandwagon I would be now.

Also was it just me or was Thayer totally smoking hot when he and Emma met Ethan's lawyer? He was in a slightly messy shirt a the jacket and jeans. Love him or hate him he always dresses nice.
Thayer wouldn't even know what Ethan was talking about it which should give Ethan a huge clue
Old 02-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
Thayer wouldn't even know what Ethan was talking about it which should give Ethan a huge clue
Yeah but Ethan tends to talk with his fists.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitpurr (View Post)
Yeah but Ethan tends to talk with his fists.
well in this stance Ethan needs to ask him.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Emma and Thayer ♥ caught with my fingers crossed - YouTube

More Themma love.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thayer was SO cute in this episode! With his "Emma said this. Emma said that" comments. He's too adorable for words. I felt the worst for Emma and Thayer because they were being lied about when they did nothing wrong. I can't feel any sympathy for Ethan right now and I never will for Sutton. She's just awful.

I don't understand why Ethan was so mad. He cheated on Emma point blank. I do respect that he had the decency to tell her about it (although "it was a mistake" and I "regretted
it ever since" still isn't enough to explain why he did it in the first place) but why be upset with Emma for something he believes she did when he actually cheated on her? I guess he was really upset at the time, but they need to seriously talk things out. Her supposedly sleeping with Thayer doesn't take away what happened between him and Sutton. If I were Emma, I'd not only be upset that he kissed Sutton, but that he actually believed she cheated on him. Ethan really needs to sort out his feelings for Sutton before anything else ever happens with Emma. I feel like i've completely jumped ship to Emma and Thayer now though. I knew I'd be on the fence between Themma and EE, but now I find myself supporting Themma completely. It looks like they are getting closer and it doesn't seem like Thayer is hung up on Sutton. He seems to be moving on. Emma is still deeply in love with Ethan so I can't see anything actually happening with Themma anytime soon. But when and if it does, I want it to be real and not some rebound thing.