Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++Audrina++ (View Post)
^^^Emma and Thayer had an amazing scene together towards the end of the episode!!! It was pretty swoon-worthy. They were sitting on her bed, Thayer grabbed her hand and said something along the lines of "No matter what happens, Ill always be here for you" Then he gave her this amazing look!! Very cute!

You know, now that I think about it Thayer really has been the one by Emma's side through all of this and the one person she could really talk to and count on!
IKR it was soo sweet!
I noticed too that that's not the first time he's grabbed her hand, he really cares about her.

Yeah he has, I love that they can talk about things and rely on each other.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good to know that there is some E/T to look forward to in tonight's ep. Didn't expect to get a whole scene rundown. So thanks for that. Sounds like a good one. Can't wait to see it.

Yes, Thayer has been there for her. Even when she thought she had no one. There he was ready to be the one she could lean on. Hurting when she was hurting. Worrying about her and wanting to be her protector. While Ethan's off reigniting an old flame. But I won't go there since this isn't a thread about that boy.

I'll have to watch the ep tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to sit down and watch any of it tonight. Got to get in bed. Have to get up early for work.

Thanks for the add.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 02-14-2012, 12:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Can I please be added to the list?
I used to be a Ethan/Emma shipper but after tonights ep I just think Emma deserves better than him and I've always like Thayer/Emma friendship but this ep they were so cute and I'm rooting for them to get together!
just another chance with you...
JaxTara
Old 02-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Welcome

I love their scenes in this episode!!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know if I'm already added but could you please add me too? Thanks

Damn it, these two are so sweet together, I wish we got to see more of them just hanging out though instead of Emma about to get her heart crushed.

I kind of want to write a letter to the TLG writers and just say don't spoil this ship by rail-roading these two into a relationship. They've already essentially spoiled the E+E ship with their heavy-handed cheating plot, how can you ship them ever again after that?

If E+T get together let them be close friends for a long time beforehand and don't make Thayer pine for Emma, it just turns her into a Sutton replacement and makes him like a pussy.

Anyway, that is the end of my little rant. Peace. Out.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am all for Thayer and Emma FRIENDSHIP. After the cheat /looser Ethan is about to break her heart, she needs all the close friends she can get.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I hope Thayer is there for her after she finds out about Ethan/Sutton, I still can't believe Ethan cheated on her
just another chance with you...
JaxTara
Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awww, amazing episode for Themma. The last scene took my breath away, Thayer is totally falling for this girl.

I don't know as for who, but I totally take Thayer/Emma/Ethan triangle over Sutton/Ethan/Emma. Second is too dull for my taste.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Well, a Thayer/Emma/Ethan triangle would be a more honest and innocent triangle. The kind I don't mind watching. Real relationship difficulties. If Emma and Thayer build their friendship, Ethan may suffer from regret and jealousy. And of course Emma will still love him, even if she can't be with him. And Thayer will comfort her as a friend. Perfect situation for an angst triangle. No real betrayals, just three people trying to come to terms with feelings and what they want in life.

I was happy to see Thayer openning his mind to Emma about his father. Although it was still up to her to say that they both just wanted to find the truth. Emma knows Ethan is innocent, they find someone who witnessed a fight between Alec and Derek that night. Before or after Ethan's visit? Even if Alec isn't involved, maybe he saw Derek alive after Ethan left. That is what Emma's after, Thayer just wants desperately to believe his dad isn't involved. Thayer is less interested in clearing Ethan. I am glad he promised to stand by Emma, cause when Sutton comes back Emma could be out on the street again. I just don't completely trust Thayer yet.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just came across this prettiest gif of Themma.

credit

Last edited by MadisonNorthFan; 02-14-2012 at 11:44 AM
Old 02-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

That gif is super pretty! I loved that scene at the end of the episode. Thayer is such a great friend, and I'm glad that he is there for Emma. She could need a friend at the moment.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

I just hope he means it, cause they will be on opposite sides if his dad is trying to frame Ethan (which he is) and I don't know how Thayer will handle his dad's involvement. He has consistently denied it. Emma has consistently pointed to instances of proof. I still don't completely trust Thayer.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)
Just came across this prettiest gif of Themma.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...u376o1_500.gif
credit
Oh, I love it Thanks for posting

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me please.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think i may be jumping ship too.

ive always liked the idea of thayer/emma, but i shipped ee and st so i didnt really want to fall for TE too. But, I cant help it. Both Emma and Thayer deserve happiness.