Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2012, 09:11 PM
New Fan

"Oregon" [1x05] Episode Discussion (March 29, 2012)

I know the mods usually start these threads, but I thought I'd point out something interesting in the preview for next week's episode. (It's not online yet, but I'm sure it will be in the next few hours.)

Laura Innes is shown in the green reality asking Britten to turn in his gun in the next episode. From what I can tell, she is the same as she is in the red reality. If that's the case, then she'd be one of the few characters who remains consistently the same in both realities. As we saw in tonight's episode, Kate turned out drastically different in both scenarios, so what's holding Innes' character together?

If I were to offer a theory, I would say that because she was involved in "the accident," she has some control over the decisions she can make in both realities. Perhaps she swaps back and forth between them like Britten? Again, all theories. Thought it worth discussing.

Can't wait for next week's!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic
Eva Green

New episode thread already? I'll wait till after the weekend to top this.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

I was actually surprised this was already started.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic
Eva Green

Post Away!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Synopsis for the episode:

Detective Britten (Jason Isaacs) suddenly becomes a suspect in his own case when an FBI agent, Santoro (Megan Dodds), questions his methods of tracking down a serial killer thought to be dead. Meanwhile, in the wake of her son’s death, Hannah (Laura Allen) is finding comfort in exploring the possibility of moving to Oregon and going back to school. Both Dr. Lee (BD Wong) and Dr. Evans (Cherry Jones) believe that if Britten moves out of Los Angeles that his healing will progress and that his dreams will disappear. Dylan Minnette, Steve Harris and Wilmer Valderrama also star.

So basically Hannah is considering to move to Oregon. What could this spell for Michael? And apparently he's going to be a suspect for a case.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sweet yes! It would be awesome if he moved! I love that they are about to question his methods.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Michael would even WANT to move. It would be amazing, but given the connection he has with Rex, we'll see.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I liked last night's episode. This show is good.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

The best episode so far. I kept thinking just tell someone about the realities and now there's no need, cause THE SERIAL KILLER KNOWS! I hope they keep him around for a long, long time. I love this show.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I agree -- great episode! Is it just me, or is BD Wong's therapist not being as tough on him as he was before?

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
Old 05-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusic20 (View Post)
I agree -- great episode! Is it just me, or is BD Wong's therapist not being as tough on him as he was before?
Yeah, he didn't seem as tough as before.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Young Americans

I quite liked this episode, granted I watched it so that I could get to the penguins everyone's talking about but I enjoyed it, the whole Britten being a suspect thing was interesting and I LOVED the father/son scene at the end, things are looking up for the show

[19 YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
_____♪you're the d a r k n e s s in me
[Sheida:Tumblr | Twitter |Tveit:Vote]
Old 05-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Indeed. The show started getting its groove by then.