Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

If anyone is interested this tumblr is a guide to Violet's style: Violet Harmon Style Source
Old 01-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Add me?

Thanks for posting the tumblr blog. I really loved Violet's style on the show.

I wish she was in more projects. I think her acting is phenomenal.

I really loved the scene where Violet sees her dead body for the first time. I remember reading somewhere that as they were shooting, it was her first time seeing the body so it just made her reaction more real and freaky.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well I definitely have to see it I think Taissa is really talented, I really want to see her in something else than AHS, and I hope she'll find other projects soon.

I agree about that scene, it must be so creepy and weird to see a fake version of yourself this way

Thanks for the link, finding the kind of clothes she wears must not be easy I love it though, especially the dress she wears in the finale.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well I'm not so sure if it's cool cause some Tate/Evan fans on tumblr are crazy.
Poor kid. He's probably freaked out. XD

I'm a little worried about what they're all finding if they're creeping on tumblr. To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed for the whole fandom. I cringe just thinking about it.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsjulia<3 (View Post)
Add me?

Thanks for posting the tumblr blog. I really loved Violet's style on the show.

I wish she was in more projects. I think her acting is phenomenal.

I really loved the scene where Violet sees her dead body for the first time. I remember reading somewhere that as they were shooting, it was her first time seeing the body so it just made her reaction more real and freaky.
Really? See they do that a lot in movies to make upit real they hide it all they did that in narnia with Lucy character frist seeing the snow and the world they blind folded her until the scene started ..

Thanks for thatbfashion link so going to check it out .. Is this her first acting gig?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
Really? See they do that a lot in movies to make upit real they hide it all they did that in narnia with Lucy character frist seeing the snow and the world they blind folded her until the scene started ..
Yeah she didn't. I thought she actually mentioned in an interview that was partly her idea, that she didn't want to see her body until that scene.

Quote:
Is this her first acting gig?
Higher Ground, the movie her sister made, was her first acting gig.
Ria
Old 01-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

finally added everyone
Old 01-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone, add me too
I loved her acting, Violets character was so easy to take over the top but she didnt do that, I love her casual acting and the fact though Violet was attracted to the dark side (as she said so herself) she didnt go around dressed all goth, it seemed more realistic.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
she didnt go around dressed all goth, it seemed more realistic.
it's funny that you mention that because in the original script Violet was more goth but when they cast Taissa for the role, they changed it.

Quote:
I'm a little worried about what they're all finding if they're creeping on tumblr. To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed for the whole fandom. I cringe just thinking about it.
I think it's a mixture of being proud, finding some stuff creepy and other stuff funny. I hope they are not looking too much through tumblr because some of the posts are just too weird.

Even yesterday a Tate/Evan Peters hate blog was created but people reported it and tumblr took it down. Some people are just so disresepctful and clearly have nothing to do with their time.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think it's a mixture of being proud, finding some stuff creepy and other stuff funny. I hope they are not looking too much through tumblr because some of the posts are just too weird.
Yeah. Like, sometimes I'm happy when they find stuff the fans make. Evan posted some Violate music videos on his facebook because he really liked them. And Shelby and Taissa discovering Murican Whore Stores - stuff like that makes me laugh. And it probably makes them laugh, too.

Quote:
Even yesterday a Tate/Evan Peters hate blog was created but people reported it and tumblr took it down. Some people are just so disresepctful and clearly have nothing to do with their time.
Jesus. See, I don't get that. Hating Tate? Okay, I can get that. And he's a fictional character, so who really cares? But Evan Peters is a real person - with feelings. He probably didn't know about it anyway - and who's to say he would really care if he did - but that doesn't make it okay. What's to hate? You don't even know the guy, and from what we've seen from interviews and videos, he seems like a decent person. I don't understand what he could have done to deserve that. It's just not acceptable.

Actors are people, and I think some forget that. smh
Old 01-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I loved her acting, Violets character was so easy to take over the top but she didnt do that, I love her casual acting and the fact though Violet was attracted to the dark side (as she said so herself) she didnt go around dressed all goth, it seemed more realistic.
I agree. If they had her dress all goth it would of seemed like she was trying to hard.

April
Old 01-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Vruck (View Post)
I agree. If they had her dress all goth it would of seemed like she was trying to hard.
I'm really glad they decided against that, Violet was perfect how she was.

I loved her style, did anyone else notice that (I think) the first time Violet isn't shown wearing leggings/tights/pants basically her legs not covered up, was in the finale at the Christmas scene? Do you think that was on purpose?
Ria
Old 01-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
I'm really glad they decided against that, Violet was perfect how she was.

I loved her style, did anyone else notice that (I think) the first time Violet isn't shown wearing leggings/tights/pants basically her legs not covered up, was in the finale at the Christmas scene? Do you think that was on purpose?
I love that she wasn't a goth I think it to obvious that a teen with issues would be a goth .. She had s darkepness in her abut she didn't draw attention to it and I like it .. Plus her style is unquie unlike any fashion in tv these days

^ to the Christmas episode I haven't seen it yet so I can't comment
Old 01-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Possibly. Maybe it was supposed to say something about a change in her mood now that things are better with her family? Not sure. I think it's funny that the one time she chooses not to wear leggings/tights is when she's in winter.

Some people were saying they thought her outfit in the Christmas scene was out of character, but I didn't really think so. It's pretty obvious Violet likes to wear things that most people don't, and that dress was something that I thought kind of suited her. It looked a little vintage, and that seems like something Violet would go for.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
Possibly. Maybe it was supposed to say something about a change in her mood now that things are better with her family? Not sure. I think it's funny that the one time she chooses not to wear leggings/tights is when she's in winter.

Some people were saying they thought her outfit in the Christmas scene was out of character, but I didn't really think so. It's pretty obvious Violet likes to wear things that most people don't, and that dress was something that I thought kind of suited her. It looked a little vintage, and that seems like something Violet would go for.
I thought that was maybe what they were trying to say, that they are happy, and now that they're happy, she doesn't have to hide as much with her clothes. Or I could just be over analyzing it.

Hmm...I don't think really think it was OOC either, we don't really know what kind of outfits she would usually wear to dress up, so I don't think we have enough evidence to say that about her outfit one way or the other, besides she looked really cute in it.
Ria