Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Am I the only one who thought the guy who plays Patrick bears a strong resemblance to Alexander Skarsgard?
No.

I wish we had seen more of Leah, I liked the Leah/Violet interactions after what happened in the basement.

I didn't like Hayden in the beginning but she was hilarious when she was dead. And anybody who wants to make Ben pay for his dumb decision in life, is good in my book.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I liked Hayden. I know she sometimes was a little bit annoying but I liked that she took matters into her own hands and she didn't spend all of her time crying in the basement.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I hated Hayden. But seeing her harass Ben and make him miserable at times was definitely fun to watch.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
No.

I wish we had seen more of Leah, I liked the Leah/Violet interactions after what happened in the basement.

I didn't like Hayden in the beginning but she was hilarious when she was dead. And anybody who wants to make Ben pay for his dumb decision in life, is good in my book.
I liked Leah to wish there wa more of her .. When she was a live I really hated Hayden she was so crazy but when she was dead she got this strength like no other and I liked that I'm her .. Like the scene when she rolling the ball with Tate brother in the attic that speak was really nice
Old 01-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I wasn't a huge Hayden fan. I was pissed off when Larry killed her, because I knew she was going to come back as a ghost, and I didn't want her hanging around. When she was alive, I felt a little sorry for her, but when she was dead, I just couldn't stand her.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:23 AM
New Fan

Hayden as a character is very divisive but Kate Mara did/does a wonderful job with her. I almost can't believe it's her sometimes. Great actress.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really disliked Hayden, she was creepy but yeah good acting on the actresses part

I would have liked to see more of Leah too

and it was real fun to see Jenna Hamilton from Awkward on the show in the Halloween episode

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I started to like Hayden when she became a ghost.

Quote:
and it was real fun to see Jenna Hamilton from Awkward on the show in the Halloween episode
Her and Evan also played on OTH together, I wonder if Evan recommended her for the guest spot.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What season were they in? I havent watched all of OTH

Leah was also in an episode of Awkward, maybe the two show producers are friends

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 6 I think. I quit in the beginning of season 6 though.

Maybe.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hayden as a character is very divisive but Kate Mara did/does a wonderful job with her. I almost can't believe it's her sometimes. Great actress.
I might not like Hayden, but I was definitely impressed with her actress. There was a lot of great acting on this show.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
I might not like Hayden, but I was definitely impressed with her actress. There was a lot of great acting on this show.
Hayden was psycho but the actress was awesome. Really takes talent to pull that off.

April
Old 01-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

It was Season 6 of OTH.

I hated Hayden, I hated her when she was alive, and I hated her dead. Though I don't think she deserved to be killed like she was. But I do like the actress, so props to that, she did a really good job playing a crazy bitch. I was reading an interview that the actress' sister did, and she said she was scared of the Hayden when she watched the show.
Ria
Old 01-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
It was Season 6 of OTH.

I hated Hayden, I hated her when she was alive, and I hated her dead. Though I don't think she deserved to be killed like she was. But I do like the actress, so props to that, she did a really good job playing a crazy bitch. I was reading an interview that the actress' sister did, and she said she was scared of the Hayden when she watched the show.
Yer I read that to .. Imagine that her sister scayed mid her that's one great actress...

I agree she was annoying but I didn't think she should die like that I was sad about that ... A lot of chacarters died in a bad way .. I hated how Addie died I loved her
Old 01-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Am I the only one who thought the guy who plays Patrick bears a strong resemblance to Alexander Skarsgard?
No, that's exactly who I thought it was in the beginning
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
No way your a misfits fan to ? God your like my twin
Woo!