Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Conor: Just marathoned all of American Horror Story and I'm obsessed! Can't wait to see Adam Levine in season two. Any scoop on his role?
You're in luck, AHS newcomer, as we just caught up with the Maroon 5 frontman to chat about his debut on the hit FX series. "I'm newly married and I go with my wife on our honeymoon," Adam teases. "I don't want to tell you too much and it and actually I should shut my mouth because [Ryan Murphy] will freak out, but it's gory…it sounds like so much fun and that's why I wanted to do it. I was like, this doesn't even sound like acting; this sounds, like, hysterical, funny, dark and cool and right up my alley." Sounds like it's right up our alley, too!
Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl Gets a New French Hottie! Plus, Girls, American Horror Story and More - E! Online

I think that makes RM's text to Adam to shut up even more amusing.

One thing that actually drew me into season 1 was how mysterious and cryptic the promos were.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting it

I can't wait for the promos and the opening credits. I loved the opening credits and it's awesome the same guy is doing them this season.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh! You're exactly right! That is going to be exciting! I wonder if they'll go for the same creepy cryptic style promos like they did for s1 since people have more of an idea of what the show's all about now. I can see s2 having a similar promo scheme. It was def effective for the first season.

I know I have a ringtone of the first season's theme & I can't wait to hear what they come up with for the second (and hopefully as the series continues), because the first one was absolutely perfect. And I swear the more I think about it the more excited I am that everything is starting completely new each season.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

The theme imo is one of the best things about this show.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. The theme is so good. I'm sure the opening credits are going to be very similar but they are going to change the images.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I have an idea that perhaps it'll be a major revamp obviously more fitting to the season, of course but still in a similar style if that makes sense.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

I just hope the keep the same font. It was great to see the actor's names in the opening credits.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm...interesting. Idk I'm thinking I want them to change it up a bit.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, i like the font a lot.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
American Horror Story Season 1: Blu-ray / DVD Release Details and Cover Art

The first season of American Horror Story will be released right before the Season 2 premiere and we have an early look at the cover art and a preliminary list of bonus features.

Details were recently given to retailers and mention that a 3-disc Blu-ray set will be released on September 25th with a suggested retail price of $59.99. A DVD version will also be sold on the same date for $49.98.

The full list of bonus features has not yet been released, but here is a preliminary list of features that will be included:
- Exclusive in-character Murder House Tour
- In-depth Making of American Horror Story featurette
- A Deeper Look Into the House Ghosts

We’re expecting a more exhaustive list of bonus features to be revealed in the near future and probably some Blu-ray exclusives as well. Online retailers are already taking pre-orders for both the Blu-ray and DVD versions, and we’ll update this story when everything is officially announced by Fox.
American Horror Story Season 1: Blu-ray / DVD Release Details and Cover Art | Daily Dead
Old 07-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh this is exciting news! I can't wait to see all of the bonus features! Even the ones they have listed here are pretty enticing. I kind of wish they wouldn't use that picture, because it's really never been a favorite of mine, but the content is what's most exciting!
Old 07-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. I always thought that poster was boring. I wish they would have used a picture of the whole cast.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really excited to see Jessica Lange as a nun, and I can't wait to see Evan's role either.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's great that Evan is going to be the hero this season. I really hope RM isn't trolling and then Evan's new character is more messed up than Tate.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

From what I hear you never know with RM.

I always really liked that pic of the entire cast in the living room.