Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 10:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

It'll be more crazier than it is now.

I didn't watch that JP interview. I really don't watch interviews much as I use to... but I try to watch the ones where Somegraham is in though. lol I just think if KW was still on, there would be a balance that the show needs, and he probably isn't too much of a fangirl so it would have been better. It's bad watching an unbalanced show.

I started disliking Caroline as well from the little bit I seen. Everytime I watched a scene she was over there crying about something.
I seriously feel they need to rename this show to the Whinny Vamps Sires. lol The one who doesn't cry as much are Bonnie, Jeremy and Matt and these three aren't the vampires so that tells you something. I want my Bamon scenes but I would love Bonnie to share scenes with the whole cast next season although I'm not even hopeful for that.

I've never watched Chuck. I always seen the previews for it though because it always aired right after Heroes on Monday Nights. lol

Dang! good your computer is working better now, why did it take you that long to reinstall?
Well I don't watch too many interviews either,and I was like wtf am I doing when I realized I was watching a JP's interview of all else. And most of all I couldn't believe she was on the Bamon side.It was kinda weird to watch to be honest. With KW still on the show I bet we wouldn't have seen so much unnecessary drama which the currents writers just adore...

I fail to see in what SL was Caroline involved... Can't recall what she has done the whole season 6 except crying over Stefan or her mother...the last I can understand.I see your point there...Vampires cry way more than humans on this show...maybe season 7 will change that even a little bit,cause it's frustrating to watch a so called immortal being who's supposed to feed off of people be a cry baby.

Bamon scenes were awesome this last season,I definitely want to see more of that,and as you mentioned Bonnie having to interact with more characters is a must,ofc last season she couldn't since they were so smart to keep her away for like 16 episodes ffs. Who comes up with this brilliant ideas,I mean really?!

OT: Well you should watch it,it was quite entertaining,and I don't remembers seeing something like it before or after it.
Well I grew tiered and angry with windows 8,and went back to 7,and before that I saved all my stuff on some external HDD,so I didn't need to loose all of my stuff.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes he was, he is obsessed with Bamon at the moment and making everybody know it.
I wonder if he annoys the writers so much with it that they put him in more scenes with Kat
Old 07-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^If so, thank you Ian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Well I don't watch too many interviews either,and I was like wtf am I doing when I realized I was watching a JP's interview of all else. And most of all I couldn't believe she was on the Bamon side.It was kinda weird to watch to be honest. With KW still on the show I bet we wouldn't have seen so much unnecessary drama which the currents writers just adore...

I fail to see in what SL was Caroline involved... Can't recall what she has done the whole season 6 except crying over Stefan or her mother...the last I can understand.I see your point there...Vampires cry way more than humans on this show...maybe season 7 will change that even a little bit,cause it's frustrating to watch a so called immortal being who's supposed to feed off of people be a cry baby.

OT: Well you should watch it,it was quite entertaining,and I don't remembers seeing something like it before or after it.
Well I grew tiered and angry with windows 8,and went back to 7,and before that I saved all my stuff on some external HDD,so I didn't need to loose all of my stuff.

JP is trying to be more professional these days even though we know her true preference which is more than I can say for CD.

I agree... Caroline was just crying all season. Enzo had to fight her battles... just pathetic. I sure hope for a better season cause man did the writer manage to ruin Steroline for me.

OT: Windows 7 is 10000xxx better than Windows 8 so agree with your choice... hopefully Windows 10 is better...

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 07-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

He already dined with JP to get the Bonnie/Damon sl fo s6
Old 07-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 07-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ True picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
He already dined with JP to get the Bonnie/Damon sl fo s6
We have so much to appreciate Ian for.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

that is pretty funny.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
that is pretty funny.
Yeah because it's so true.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
^If so, thank you Ian.

JP is trying to be more professional these days even though we know her true preference which is more than I can say for CD.

I agree... Caroline was just crying all season. Enzo had to fight her battles... just pathetic. I sure hope for a better season cause man did the writer manage to ruin Steroline for me.

OT: Windows 7 is 10000xxx better than Windows 8 so agree with your choice... hopefully Windows 10 is better...

CD is just coming off a bit hateful against Bamon,JP seems she might be ok with it...that at least is how I see these things.

I'm at least glad that this season will start as the last one "Alot of Bamon interaction".Tho not so on board for Bonnie being that much of a friend to f$*#ing Alaric.

OT:Haven't seen to much stuff on windows 10,but 8 is not something I'll go back too,like EVER again.Had a s&^t load of issues with it. Windows 7 FTW!!!
Old 07-18-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

That twitter chat is hilarious and so true.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
CD is just coming off a bit hateful against Bamon,JP seems she might be ok with it...that at least is how I see these things.

I'm at least glad that this season will start as the last one "Alot of Bamon interaction".Tho not so on board for Bonnie being that much of a friend to f$*#ing Alaric.

OT:Haven't seen to much stuff on windows 10,but 8 is not something I'll go back too,like EVER again.Had a s&^t load of issues with it. Windows 7 FTW!!!

I guess she is trying to be civil cause she knows CD is more obsessed with DE then she is.

I agree... yeah the Alaric stuff is such a turn off. I'd rather Bonnie share scenes with other characters if the first few episodes is going to be a Damon I don't like with an Alaric I don't like. That will be a joy....

OT: Definitely won't get any disagreements from me on that.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Did they even got a dialog last season?And now all of sudden Bonnie will help the one that was not OK with Damon trying to get Bonnie back due to his suddenly new found love.Give me a break writers.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Did they even got a dialog last season?And now all of sudden Bonnie will help the one that was not OK with Damon trying to get Bonnie back due to his suddenly new found love.Give me a break writers.
That is bothering me it is like bc Damon and Alaric are buddies Bonnie has to become buddies with him by association.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
That is bothering me it is like bc Damon and Alaric are buddies Bonnie has to become buddies with him by association.
The least they can do is keep those scenes to a minimum,since they're going there obviously.And when Bonnie came from the other side did Alaric even gave a s^#t?Why do they keep making Bonnie care too much about some persons that clearly don't care even a bit about her.Pure nonesens.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The least they can do is keep those scenes to a minimum,since they're going there obviously.And when Bonnie came from the other side did Alaric even gave a s^#t?Why do they keep making Bonnie care too much about some persons that clearly don't care even a bit about her.Pure nonesens.
Yes I hate it and it doesn't really work well with her goal to put herself first.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top