Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah it was great to see him open up a bit. you can see he misses her now.
ANd it was funny seeing him carry around Cuddles all episode.

I agree Avy why I liked the end scene, did they really have to end it that way. Like does she need Bonnie to tell her who she should do. It should have just ended with her asking Damon to help bring Bonnie back.

Don't get me started on Kai
Old 11-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah that was fun! I wonder how did he allowed Stefan to kick Cuddles that way. But I think they made Alaric a bit too smart than usual,he just figured out that Bonnie's magic is in that bear too easy IMO.

That's why I hope I'm wrong in seeing some signs that Bonnie will be the new cheerleader for D/E.It will feel just wrong,and Bonnie won't be in character to ship them to be honest.I think that she saw the good part in Damon,but still,I hope that won't happen....EVER!!!

Yeah...I keep asking myself why the writers hate Bonnie so much?She never gets a break,and she still save others in mean time.If she gets home I hope she'll go on a vacation on some island somewhere away from all this crap.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah not cool Stefan I know they solved that mystery very quickly and Alaric kinda annoyed me the whole episode especially at the end when he was all about protect Jo, like dude Bonnie is dead because she let you come back to life. when Damon told him they only been on three dates

God I hope that doesn't happen.

I agree if anyone needs a vacation it's Bonnie. and now she by herself only good thing is everyone knows she's alive and they trying to get her back.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Absolute Fan

See,I think only Damon really cares about Bonnie at this point.Ungrateful sons of...I'll stop right there. Way to go Damon,best move of the episode from him,compel the hell out of whoever comes between him and saving Bonnie.

Yeah tell me about it.I'll quit on the spot if that happens.

Yeah that minus Alaric.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Yeah not cool Stefan I know they solved that mystery very quickly and Alaric kinda annoyed me the whole episode especially at the end when he was all about protect Jo, like dude Bonnie is dead because she let you come back to life. when Damon told him they only been on three dates

God I hope that doesn't happen.

I agree if anyone needs a vacation it's Bonnie. and now she by herself only good thing is everyone knows she's alive and they trying to get her back.
O M G i forgot about that Alaric scene i cant stand the actor or the character. First the Jeremy scene of telling him to get over Bonnie then him saying screw Bonnie she will be alright i must protect the woman i am dating. Hope he dies again soon.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICA28 (View Post)
O M G i forgot about that Alaric scene i cant stand the actor or the character. First the Jeremy scene of telling him to get over Bonnie then him saying screw Bonnie she will be alright i must protect the woman i am dating. Hope he dies again soon.
I agree with everything you said.DEATH TO ALARIC!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
See,I think only Damon really cares about Bonnie at this point.Ungrateful sons of...I'll stop right there. Way to go Damon,best move of the episode from him,compel the hell out of whoever comes between him and saving Bonnie.
Yeah it does seem that way which is why i'm glad he's doing what ever it takes to bring her back

Quote:
He's human again so theres a chance
Old 11-21-2014, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

I was really hopeing he'll do that by himself,but hey at least there's a possibility for her to get back.At this moment I'll take anything to see her out of the prison.

We love him so much.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah it would be cool to see her get back on her own, like take that
Old 11-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Absolute Fan

That would be so awesome.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Love that part about the tetris phase part

Old 11-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Absolute Fan

This gifs are so much better than the actual scenes - it doesn't have Elena in it.

The tetris part was so funny.And it seems there are alot of competition with this two when it comes to playing a game. Arghhhhh I want Bamon already!!!

Thanks for the gif set man!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yes we saw it a lot with them. Same need some scenes again!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm not much of Flashback fan,but with these two,I would love to see some of their scenes,like Damon stealing from the bank at monopoly. Don't think it will happen...Hmmm I'll check some fanfiction,see if it's any writen on this subject.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yes I would have loved to see some of these thongs that happened that weren't shown.