Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Well I had a glass of wine before I went on reading. Just in case I saw too many upseat lil' fangirls.Gladly that wasn't the case.

Spoiler:

I like the "new" Stefan.

Last edited by Agraiel; 10-18-2014 at 11:31 AM
Old 10-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Luckily upsetting fans doesn't upset me at all. lol You gotta expect it with every show.

Spoiler:

I like it as well... so Stefan is a vampire hunter? lol
Old 10-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

I had it so I won't feel sorry for them. How can a 12 years old upset me?

I think of him as a vampire who acts like one. But it's cool to see him like that.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
I had it so I won't feel sorry for them. How can a 12 years old upset me?

I think of him as a vampire who acts like one. But it's cool to see him like that.

12 year old. Cruel.

Oh okay, I liked seeing Stefan just not let Enzo make his life a living hell. Enzo started the war so he shouldn't be upset with what happened with him at all. I guess Stefan was the wrong vampire to start something against. lol
Old 10-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Stefan can be dangerous and people tend to forget that due to his "class".But some will learn that the hard way.Enzo had it coming.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Stefan can be dangerous and people tend to forget that due to his "class".But some will learn that the hard way.Enzo had it coming.

People does seem to forget it... he was doing the evil thing way before they all started following his path. Before he met Lexi, he had his great amount of vamp issues. lol
One reason I prefer Stefan over Enzo and Damon is that it seems like Stefan is the only one who grew up. lol
So Enzo did have it coming... too bad he's still going to be alive.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Absolute Fan

I know he will...they won't kill him off that easy. You like Enzo Btw?
Old 10-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know he will...they won't kill him off that easy. You like Enzo Btw?

I like Enzo... but when it comes to Stefan, I don't really care for Enzo at all. I guess I just love Stefan so much better than Enzo and Enzo sort of brought this on himself for being so obsessed with Damon for no reason at all...

Just horrible. Damon killed the love of his life and left him to die, how is he not team Stefan here?
Old 10-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I can see now...everyone except Bonnie won't take crap from Damon and just roll over.

They really need to start write their characters more believable.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I like Enzo... but when it comes to Stefan, I don't really care for Enzo at all. I guess I just love Stefan so much better than Enzo and Enzo sort of brought this on himself for being so obsessed with Damon for no reason at all...

Just horrible. Damon killed the love of his life and left him to die, how is he not team Stefan here?
I don't really care for Enzo period. How he's dealing with Stefan makes me lose even more interest in him. Then again, Stefan did something similar to make me annoyed with him, so maybe it's karma.

That's the beauty of the writing of TVD.

I'm ready for Thursday. Seems so much further away when you find appeal(Bamon) to the show.

Last edited by 1beaut; 10-18-2014 at 05:53 PM
Old 10-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can see now...everyone except Bonnie won't take crap from Damon and just roll over.
Oh yeah. how I can't wait for that day. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
I don't really care for Enzo period. How he's dealing with Stefan makes me lose even more interest in him. Then again, Stefan did something similar to make me annoyed with him, so maybe it's karma.

That's the beauty of the writing of TVD.

I'm ready for Thursday. Seems so much further away when you find appeal(Bamon) to the show.

I agree with you... I'm more upset with Enzo because he just want to be Damon 2.0 just because of Caroline... like really? I didn't know Enzo fell in love so deeply for Caroline. lol When did this happen?

I can't wait as well. Bamon just makes me want these days to go quicker. lol This might be the first time in a long time where the TVD hiatus will hurt. lol
Old 10-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Absolute Fan

This TVD writers always has to hook up everyone...just let the be single for a while FFS!
Old 10-19-2014, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I agree with you... I'm more upset with Enzo because he just want to be Damon 2.0 just because of Caroline... like really? I didn't know Enzo fell in love so deeply for Caroline. lol When did this happen?

I can't wait as well. Bamon just makes me want these days to go quicker. lol This might be the first time in a long time where the TVD hiatus will hurt. lol
Right. That seems to be a pattern when it comes to Caroline.

Exactly! The hiatus usually is hurting me for another reason. Because I want the horrible season/writing to be over with! The quicker the hiatus comes back, the quicker the show can hurry up and end.

Quote:
This TVD writers always has to hook up everyone...just let the be single for a while FFS!
I feel like it's a CW thing. Did you see "Gossip Girl" and "90210" (newer version)?
Old 10-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
Right. That seems to be a pattern when it comes to Caroline.

Exactly! The hiatus usually is hurting me for another reason. Because I want the horrible season/writing to be over with! The quicker the hiatus comes back, the quicker the show can hurry up and end.

I feel like it's a CW thing. Did you see "Gossip Girl" and "90210" (newer version)?

Why does it feel like all of Caroline relationships are always rushed? ... well the ones with vampires anyway. lol

The quicker the show can hurry and end?

90210 newer version, no. Gossip GIrl... some episodes and a lot of the hookups was just stupid. Horrible writing.

Happy Ian agrees with me and most of us on this!

Old 10-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Nope haven't seen those shows Mo.

I agree with Ian...and most of us.