Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Oh my god!!! I just saw a D/E fan that was ok with Bamon!

The comments were so good considering the army of lil' fangirls roaming the internet!

Thanks for that Tia.

I've seen that quite a lot recently actually. Bamon is slowly but surely converting fans over.

Agreed.

No Problemo, and it's like 2am for you right now? you should get some rest.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 10-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmmm is that makeing me a pionier or something?!

I still have something to finish,so I think I'll be on for some time today.But thank you for your caring as always.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hmmm is that makeing me a pionier or something?!

I still have something to finish,so I think I'll be on for some time today.But thank you for your caring as always.

No.
If Bamon keeps getting written this way, I think a lot of fans will love them... more then those who love them now and they already have a big fanbase so that'll just be great.

Alrightey, guess it's cool cause I might not chat much at all tomorrow. Entirely too much stuff to do and I don't even work. lol It's been cool chatting online today. the longest I've been online in quite sometime.

Old 10-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Awww I wanted to be a pionier in that you dream killer!!!

I assume not all the Tvd viewers are underage and don't bother with anything else then a stupid romance that has like a trilion plotholes.So yeah it might get even better in time.

If you have to go it's ok,I still need to finish some paperwork...kudos for me being lazy and doing it in the middle of the night! Yeah well we did chat for like I don't know 5-6 hours?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Awww I wanted to be a pionier in that you dream killer!!!

I assume not all the Tvd viewers are underage and don't bother with anything else then a stupid romance that has like a trilion plotholes.So yeah it might get even better in time.

If you have to go it's ok,I still need to finish some paperwork...kudos for me being lazy and doing it in the middle of the night! Yeah well we did chat for like I don't know 5-6 hours?

Alright you are the pioneer for this. lol

I would like to think so. lol

Yeah that was long. nope, I'm here for about another 40 minutes!

Old 10-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Like that's gonna make it better!

I'm really surprised that Bamon didn't get that much hate as I was expecting.They really are that good.

Oh that's great.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

People are coming along with Bamon.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, they are, which has surprised me. Even Damon haters are tolerating him as a character when he's with Bonnie.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Absolute Fan

To be honest if I saw them from a non Bamon fan perspective I would like them too.They had some really fun scenes together.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Yes, they are, which has surprised me. Even Damon haters are tolerating him as a character when he's with Bonnie.

Damon is kind of his best version around Bonnie because she doesn't handle his BS and he isn't trying to impresses for an external motive. lol

Old 10-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Damon actually shows a sort of humility around Bonnie, and even embarrassment. Did you see the look on his face when Bonnie caught him dancing? He actually looked embarrassed, like he can't not look cool in front of Bonnie. Lol.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Wait there's new icons created already? I have to search.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Casey, I have no idea if icons were created yet.
I just made two icons and it's my current one and another version, color version of this current icon.
Or did you mean something else? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Damon actually shows a sort of humility around Bonnie, and even embarrassment. Did you see the look on his face when Bonnie caught him dancing? He actually looked embarrassed, like he can't not look cool in front of Bonnie. Lol.

I loved that moment. Around other people he would've kept dancing, but around Bonnie you can see the difference. lol Damon getting embarrassed is shocking in itself. lol

Old 10-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

I meant yours...

I just watched the scenes again and I just noticed, in my favorite scene where Bonnie stabs the pancakes--the bear has his own seat at the table.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I meant yours...

I just watched the scenes again and I just noticed, in my favorite scene where Bonnie stabs the pancakes--the bear has his own seat at the table.

Did you want me to make you one? that'd be surprising, you've been rocking that Abbie icon for so long. It'd be strange to see you without it.
I'm sure other people have made Bamon icons probably on tumblr or something though. lol

That's my second favorite scene between them, the last one between them is my favorite because to me it was the start off some growth. Love that little bit of opening up.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top